Favorite YouTube videos!

If you like Typography, check this out!

That was awesome! :D Thanks for sharing that. The first video she suggested just blew my mind O_O it was so well done!

Me and Karen Kavett:

168427_1842004448486_1191819244_2200437_4753692_n.jpg

Luuuuckyyyyy! :) she seems really nice.

hi hi

Uhg... typography is my single greatest weakness. I can do any other kind of design work, but when it comes to typography its like hitting a brick wall. :x

Examples are nice and all, but there's got to be somewhere one can go to learn the fundamentals, and get an understanding of the underlying theory instead of just seeing pretty results.

Here is my contribution:

hi hi

Uhg... typography is my single greatest weakness. I can do any other kind of design work, but when it comes to typography its like hitting a brick wall. :x

Examples are nice and all, but there's got to be somewhere one can go to learn the fundamentals, and get an understanding of the underlying theory instead of just seeing pretty results.

There should be some classes out there. I learned from my high-school teacher, so there must be someplace they teach that :)

Also, I've had one of these days XD

• 2 weeks later...

If one of you wounder how i sound here you go! Russians sound sexy no? well Russian/Scottish/irish. But I sound like true Russian! (no that's not me in this vid, but I sound just like him) now watch the fire!

• 2 weeks later...