Favorite YouTube videos!

I think it is too early for me to make a judgement call between 2009 and 2011. I've heard the '09 version many times and it is still great. '11 has only been out a week, so I haven't been able to stress-test it like I did for '09.

(Judging from the 40,719,995, it's everyone else's favorite too.)

The new one got 4.5 million views in a week. It will be interesting to see the standings a year or so from now.

Hmmm, well it would appear you all survived my last video well then time to D'aww it up a little more.

Now, I wouldn't recommend watching this all at once. Have a break every 5 seconds with a MINIMUM of 15 minuets idleness. If you are unsure, have a day long break.

If you follow these instructions, your heart (probably) won't explode from cuteness.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet! Looked through the videos (that were embedded, anyway), so I think I've got some really good ones that haven't bee shared yet!

Please tell me you folks have seen the Scary Snowman:

A Ukrainian Polka band sings Hot n Cold:

I've seen this guy IRL. I went to college in this town:

Don't prank this teacher:

Poor kitty...

Best cartoon ever:

Why I love Andy Levy:

Herbert the Pervert prank call:

• Like 1

During the superbowl I was chatting with friends during the commercials, when i swore that I saw "ok go". then they disapeared. I kept watching, but it was noisy, and then I got another peek, and I was up to 90% certain it had been "ok go", what were they doing it didn't make much sense, and it was too noisy to figure it out.

Then what showed up at the top of my subscriptions today? Ok Go, and they have outdone themselves again...

3.5 million views in 20 hours? Yes they are that good.

• Like 2

During the superbowl I was chatting with friends during the commercials, when i swore that I saw "ok go". then they disapeared. I kept watching, but it was noisy, and then I got another peek, and I was up to 90% certain it had been "ok go", what were they doing it didn't make much sense, and it was too noisy to figure it out.

Then what showed up at the top of my subscriptions today? Ok Go, and they have outdone themselves again...

3.5 million views in 20 hours? Yes they are that good.

Wow.

All their music videos...are amazing.