Favorite Background Ponies

Bronynumber299

Hello simple question.Who are your favorite Background Ponies I'm lookin for one of every race to.I'll tell you my favorites.

Pegasus:Flitter and Cloud Chaser

Unicorn:Colgate and Seafoam

Earth Pony:Berry Punch and Cheerilee and Roseluck

So yeah you can put more than one if you want and if you've never heard of Flitter search google.Oh and pictures are enchouraged and apprietiated.

Do you mean characters that are background background that don't have any lines but show up in multiple episodes? Or have a few speaking lines in an episode that show up in multiple episode?

Unicorn: Chocolate Sun (or North Pole since they are both recolors of each other) and Comet Tail

Earth: Promontory and Doctor Whooves

Pegasus: Thunderlane and Orion? ( I think that is his name because he has the constellation of Orion for his cutie mark)

Pegasus: Cloudchaser (rather obviously, given I apped her) and Derpy (if she still counts as a background pony).

Unicorn: Fleur-de-Lis, Lyra and DJ-P0N-3.

Earth Pony: Berry Punch, Bon Bon and Octavia.

Wow... my answers are far too predictable... :/

Best pony of all: Seafoam all the way (see also my sig).

Other unicorns: Sparkler, Lyra (the fun factor), Vinyl Scratch (doesn't actually compete), Maxie (because Madmax; doesn't compete either), Written Script (to have a stallion on the list)

Earth ponies: Cherry, Rose, Blues, Apple Cobbler (already before Smile Smile Smile), the spa ponies. Honourable mention outside the competition for living a normal life as a blank flank: Candy Mane.

Pegasi: Cloud Kicker (the winged jester mare), Wind Whistler (Seafoam's BFF), Rainbow Day.

Bonus category – Best couple: Daisy & Sir Colton Vines III.

Hello simple question.Who are your favorite Background Ponies I'm lookin for one of every race to.I'll tell you my favorites.

Pegasus:Flitter and Cloud Chaser and Blossomforth

Unicorn:Colgate and Seafoam Star sparkle(Twilights mom) andLyra

Earth Pony:Berry Punch and Cheerilee and Roseluck big mac apple fritter

So yeah you can put more than one if you want and if you've never heard of Flitter search google.Oh and pictures are enchouraged and apprietiated.

Oh there is so many

Earth ponies: ...the spa ponies...

Wow, I've never thought past these guys before. Now I have to come up with favorites for the other types?

I wish Derpy had cuter colors, but there aren't any other pegasus that I have connected with.

I think I will be boring with the unicorns as well and go DJ Pon3.

:-o I never noticed this one before. She looks cute!

Blossomforth popped up a bit in "Hurricane Fluttershy". After rewatching the episode, it looks like she was the original carrier for the "Feather Flu", not Thunderlane.. :unsure: