What do they fight for?

weesh

Imagine that each pony becomes a volunteer and advocate for a cause. Which do they choose?

Some are easier than others...

Twilight Sparkle: the local literacy council.

Applejack: Habitat for Humanity. Except...you know...it would be called something else.

Fluttershy: World Wildlife Fund

What other matches make sense?

Dash would probably volunteer for one of those ones where they provide sporting equipment to kids in developing countries

pinkie would help ALL the charities. gotta make everyone smile

fluttershy would be involved in wildlife stuff

twilight would be involved in anything related to educating ponies

I'm not sure about AJ or rarity though. I didn't think that hard

Rarity would probably do salvation army out any other organization that brings clothes to the needy.

Twilight anything to do with education or reading.

Fluttershy world wild life conservation.

The rest I'm not so sure...

Rarity would probably do salvation army out any other organization that brings clothes to the needy.

I think Rarity is hard because her standards are so high. It would be hard for her to help people get clothes that were not fabulous.

What charities are committed to excellence? Extreme makeover: Home edition, or perhaps the Make a Wish Foundation?

Twilight - reading and education like Read Across America.

Rainbow Dash - programs that encourage kids to exercise like Play 60 which is sponsored by the NFL.

Rarity - Probably a campaign to show individual's true beauty, or Goodwill.

Pnkie Pie - Maybe a comedy tour to raise money. You get the smiles and the laughter.

Fluttershy - anything animal related (SPCA, Sierra Club, National Wildlife Federation)

Applejack - fighting against world hunger

pinkie would help ALL the charities. gotta make everyone smile

Oooh, she could be United Way. They do LOTS of stuff.

1,2,3,4...What are we fightin' for?

And now the fixin' to die rag will be in my head for the rest of the day.

Fluttershy I could see supporting, as already stated, wildlife and resource conservation. I could also see her supporting the Boy Scouts of America and their affiliated satellite troops around the world.

I could also see her supporting the Boy Scouts of America.

Can you explain that one? Girl Scouts is less of a stretch, but even then I'm not sure what she would be doing.

I could see Celestia with the International Justice Mission.

Can you explain that one? Girl Scouts is less of a stretch, but even then I'm not sure what she would be doing.

I could see Celestia with the International Justice Mission.

I am tired but she would support them by teaching the proper way to appreciate the natural world and to be good stewards to the earth, one of the cornerstones of the BSA's philosophy. I think that covers it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Dash would volunteer to read to sick and disabled children, after all, in RIAW she seemed pretty passionate about reading, and we're seen her at least once if not twice since with a Daring-Do book...

But yeah, sports charities certainly would make more sence given how much of an athelete she is... there's not a charity dedicated to "teaching kids to be awesome is there" ;)

But yeah, sports charities certainly would make more sence given how much of an athelete she is... there's not a charity dedicated to "teaching kids to be awesome is there" ;-)

We have one here. And it is right up RD's alley. It is a...

youth center whose mission is to provide creative, adventuresome, adrenaline-seeking youth with a good, positive outlet for their energy.

It tends to draw an “alternative” crowd of young artists, musicians, skateboarders and their friends. The target age is 10-20 years old, which we consider to be the white-water rapids of life. There are so many changes during these years in a young person’s life, and such a need for positive relationships. We encourage “kids” to finish school, become employed, volunteer and have a positive impact in their community.

And the centerpiece is an indoor skate park!

I find it kinda ironic that everyone is finding it difficult imagining a charity for Rarity. Especially since she *is* the element of generosity.

It is kinda funny. Especially given that she is willing, able and finds joy in such things. Her generosity is laser focused so she isn't an amazing fit for joining someone else's cause.