How many Pony characters can you name?

kal413

9 minutes is enough to name anything. I can name the whole mane extended-cast (12) plus about 12 or so of the supporting cast and a couple background ponies... So total I can probably name around 30 ponies off the top of my head...

I got 48/92, 52%

EDIT: they spelt owlowiscious wrong. THAT'S why I couldn't get him XD

Actually it's a bit of a toss-up between owlowiscious and owloysious; the latter is closer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloysius and is actually in the tags of the uploaded versions, and faust kinda flip-flops a bit there.

Actually it's a bit of a toss-up between owlowiscious and owloysious; the latter is closer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloysius and is actually in the tags of the uploaded versions, and faust kinda flip-flops a bit there.

ah, that makes sense. up until now, I've only seen it spelt the one way, but I've only seen it spelt maybe two or three times :\

I completed a similar exercise a few months ago that had a picture of basically every mane or background pony in the show. About the same amount of ponies and same time limit, got about 90/93. I'm thankful to call this my hobby, or I might be obsessed.

Scoring

You scored 55/92 = 60%.

This beats or equals 50.0% of test takers.

The average score is 51.

It was bothering me because I couldn't remember the name of one of the famous ponies (Hoity Toity), so I couldn't focus as well.

Aw come on, Golden Harvest was in there? Golden Delicious wasn't, so I didn't guess Golden Harvest. What determines which background character's this poll should include?

It was bothering me because I couldn't remember the name of one of the famous ponies (Hoity Toity), so I couldn't focus as well.

Aw come on, Golden Harvest was in there? Golden Delicious wasn't, so I didn't guess Golden Harvest. What determines which background character's this poll should include?

It's mainly prominence not only in the show but in general fanbase.

I've never seen Golden Delicious in anything, but Carrot Top (Golden Harvest) is in a lot of stuff.

I'm trying to make a better and more comprehensive quiz, but I'm just getting frustrated with their system. I also can't find a help section or online tutorials.

I pretty much winged it after toying around with the system.

It still didn't turn out as I hoped, but better than I expected.

It's mainly prominence not only in the show but in general fanbase.

I've never seen Golden Delicious in anything, but Carrot Top (Golden Harvest) is in a lot of stuff.

Then why didn't you just call her Carrot Top? Most of the fandom doesn't go for the Hasbro names if there is already a widely established name for the character. :/

What is wrong with it?

BTW, I'm the one who made it, so this would be constructive criticism

A little bit better organization, and more ponies. There are some popular ponies that got left out. Can't think off the top of my head, but I know there are a ton of background ones that got left out. If I organize, you wanna remake it?