Ponderous Pinkie Pie Posibilities!

ShadowMage

While talking to Armony, I had an idea. It runs parallel to the "Chuck Norris" meme. But instead Pinkie Pie.

I propose we list all the things Pinkie Pie CAN do that defy reason, logic, and the petty rules of reality and laws of physics.

Bonus points if you come up with your own fantastically fun and fabulous f-alliteration.

• Like 1

There is no such thing as fate. There is only Pinkie Pie.

The original brand name and toy line, "My Little Pinkie", was scrapped when giggling focus group attendees started filling up the local asylums.

It's Pink to rock a rhyme to rock a rhyme that's right on time it's Pinkie! Pinkie pinkie Pinkie pinkie.

• Like 1

There are no laws of physics, there are just certain things Pinkie Pie doesn't want you to do.

The fourth wall has a door, and Pinkie is the only one with the key.

the only thing Pinkie can't do is abide by your expectations of her abilities.

I'll do more after i've thought a bit.

EDIT: We do need a stock image to put all these one, yknow...

• Like 1

The fourth wall has a door, and Pinkie is the only one with the key.

Nice.

When Pandora opened the box, Pinkie was the only thing inside.

Did you know that P!nk once met Pinkie? Afterwards, she wrote

to focus on something that made more sense.

When Hansel and Gretel were lost in the woods, they actually found two houses. The old woman's and Pinkie's. They made the right choice.

Pinkie makes Chuck Norris laugh.

Chuck Norris wanted some more entertainment in his life... so he spawned Pinkie Pie from his soul to entertain him. she was stronger than he thought, but he didn't mind. (long long winded... Trying to think of a better way to say it...)

There are no Aliens, Pinkie Pie just keeps throwing pie tins into our universe...

• Like 1

Pinkie's knot is still unsolved. Out of fear of what the prize will be.

Chuck Norris can break a Pinkie Promise. But only once.

(long long winded... Trying to think of a better way to say it...)

When Chuck Norris' got tired of using roundhouse kicks to solve his problems, he created Pinkie Pie. OR

Chuck Norris created entertainment. And after Pinkie was finished, he made books, movies, sports and music.

Pinkie makes Chuck Norris laugh.

My favorite so far.

Pinkie doesn't have Pinkie Sense. She makes weird predictions based on her twitches, and the universe simply warps itself to accomodate her, because it doesn't want to prove her wrong.

Aha! Nice, although it needs to be shortened a bit. short and simple are usually best.