ESPN's Tony Kornheiser's a BRONY! (are there others)

Mojo

Today on the American ESPN sports commentary TV program "Pardon The Interruption," co-host Tony Kornheiser admitted ON AIR that he was a "brony" who followed "My Little Pony!"

He sounded sincere in his appreciation for the show, much like when Ex-President Bill Clinton did when he answered three MLP FiM questions correctly during an interview last year.

Besides these two guys, what other celebrities have admitted that they watch/follow MLP FiM?

Gabe Newell, obviously.

I believe it's widely-believed that Lady GaGa watches it. Don't know if she actually is a follower, or she just figures it'll help in popularity or some crap like that...

Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic, etc.) has made a FiM reference in one of his videos before. Not sure if he VERY THOROUGHLY researched the show for it, or if he actually watches it...but he certainly spouted out a mouhtful of FiM in one of his videos, xD

I also believe the creator of Minecraft (Don't remember his name...) has admitted to watching it.

I'm sure I'm missing a TON, xD...

Wait, I need video conformation of the Bill Clinton thing o.o

Sounds so funny.

Ask and you shall receive:

• Like 2

Notch, I believe, as mentioned above.

Notch? Wasn't he just saying he was a brony just to get popular? I remember in the Bronyville podcast that Notch sent out a message saying that he only said he was a brony just to be "in". Unless he actually became a brony recently.

Can someone put up the PTI segment? I usually watch it, but was nappin'.

It hasn't been posted to YouTube yet, but I saw it twice today so I KNOW he said it

:D:D:D

Clinton isnt a brony :P He just answered three very vague questions about my little pony correctly.

For Bill Clinton's level of intelligence, I'm willing to call this 'passing' for the brony test!

:D:D:D:D

For Bill Clinton's level of intelligence, I'm willing to call this 'passing' for the brony test!

:D:D:D:D

SO bronies lack intelligence? Wow thanks. :P

Lack of intelligence? Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar! He is quite intelligent.

Intelligent people sometimes do incredibly stupid things, then.

On topic, Steven Colbert referenced Bronies specifically on his show once. And I'm fairly sure he has children that might be in an age group that might have exposed him to the show. But I mostly want to believe that, because I of my massive man-crush on that guy. :3

On topic, Steven Colbert referenced Bronies specifically on his show once. And I'm fairly sure he has children that might be in an age group that might have exposed him to the show. But I mostly want to believe that, because I of my massive man-crush on that guy. :3

I can totally see Colbert being into MLP:FiM. He's a cool bloke too. Real nice guy when you meet him.

I believe it's widely-believed that Lady GaGa watches it. Don't know if she actually is a follower, or she just figures it'll help in popularity or some crap like that...

Well, she's been seen with pony toys before.

Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic, etc.) has made a FiM reference in one of his videos before. Not sure if he VERY THOROUGHLY researched the show for it, or if he actually watches it...but he certainly spouted out a mouhtful of FiM in one of his videos, xD

Hm, have a link?

I got some bad news for you then.

http://forums.anandt...d.php?t=2238446

(warning, this thread got a lot of haters)

tl;dr

"...Just to tease my girlfriend, I asked, "You shouted out to Bronies before on your show. Are you a Brony? And if you are, which pony is your favorite."

Stephen responded, "Why don't you tell EVERYONE what a brony is?" Instant regret sad.png How do I say it without sounding like a furry?..."

Plus, the questions features one real answer and two obviously fake ones.

As someone who had their interest in ponies piqued for the very first time listing to this live on the radio, let me tell you that I wasn't able to guess all the questions right. Sure they sound obvious to me now after obsessing over the series for 5 months, but back then they ALL sounded fake.

Check this link for the official site, a transcript and the full MP3 including the discussion prior to the MLP bit:

http://www.npr.org/2...lays-not-my-job

As someone who had their interest in ponies piqued for the very first time listing to this live on the radio, let me tell you that I wasn't able to guess all the questions right. Sure they sound obvious to me now after obsessing over the series for 5 months, but back then they ALL sounded fake.

Maybe. but take the Rarity one: Loving "My Even Tinier Ponies", Makeovers, and eating paste. XD

The second question was better, as the first two answers were reasonable.

Ponies most powerful enemy: Gluemaker(too dark for a kids show), evil Pony Nightmare Moon, Cynical grownup...Chester.

Come on.:P

Maybe. but take the Rarity one: Loving "My Even Tinier Ponies", Makeovers, and eating paste. XD

The second question was better, as the first two answers were reasonable.

Ponies most powerful enemy: Gluemaker(too dark for a kids show), evil Pony Nightmare Moon, Cynical grownup...Chester.

Come on. :P

I think you are too close to be able to see this clearly. I knew NOTHING about the show. My even tinier ponies, the gluemaker and Chester were all possible from my persepective, ESPECIALLY on "Wait wait don't tell me". I've learned from years of listening to the show that they pick out the absolute strangest questions with answers that you cannot believe. In fact, I was on the show once, for the "Bluff the Listener" segment, and I lost a similar multiple choice question by picking the only answer that sounded reasonable.