Brain candy

synkyd

Omc, that's crazy, Swirly! Where in the hay did you figure that out?

Wikipedia <3

Basically boredom + googling "easter eggs" + wikipedia = day of figuring out which are still active and which are not. Doing so also lead me to a number of sites that used the Konami Code... It was like tvtropes the interactive version!

Oh oh oh! I know one, but it's rather disturbing. Many major food corporations, in synthesizing vanilla and raspberry flavorings, use a certain liquid produced by beavers rather than actual vanilla or raspberries.

For some reason, I feel like I heard something about this before... about beaver stuffs in... foodstuffs.

tumblr_m31l2glE1K1qkvbwso1_500.png

so, your doing something that will make you smarter, but makes look crazy which makes you looks stupid....

Ow. My head hurts

Only if you constantly worry what others think of you! I'm my own best audience, and when I have a problem I take it to the Aria Tribunal.

*shakes hoof to the sky*

I hate Devil's Advocate Aria so much...

Before the shot clock in the NBA games would be 19-18 for wins and teams would hold onto the ball for up to 3 minutes before a shot was taken.

The Syracuse Nationals helped change that when the shot clock was invented being one of the first run and gun teams in league history.

Wilt Chamberlain holds the records for most rebounds in a game with 55 and had a 50+ppg along with a 20+ rpg season which is still the record holder for most ppg in a season along with rpg with the Philadelphia Warriors

Is it strange that a person can dream every night?

I mean, at my age I should be snoring. But I dream every night.

And I still cannot be completely lucid in a single one.

I let them flow by, as if it were a story I long to hear.

about 30 professional human cannon balls have died while performing or practising for a show

there have been about 50 professional human cannonballs

• 2 weeks later...

Most of my useless facts have to do with voice actors, but a lot of ya'll probably know them already. ^^; Here's a fun one, though:

While Jim Cummings and Rob Paulsen have played different characters on the same show before, only in the Nickelodeon series 'Chalkzone' did they sing a duet to an original song instead of a well-known tune.

• Like 1