Adventure RP (Full)

Andifferous and I are making an adventure RP. It's going to be probably pretty basic since this is my first time running an adventure RP. But it doesn't hurt to try XD

Ponies involved:

1. Dunder Blust

2. Dusty

3. Midnight Brand

4. Invicta

5. Winter

Pretty much, each pony was hired by Dunder because he was hired to do some exploring and he is hiring some extra hooves to help out.

It's going to be in the mountains of the badlands. They're going to go explore for some Ruins.

• Like 1

Hmm. I rather enjoy adventure RPs and have a lot of characters who fit well with that sort of thing.

I'm not exactly sure what character I'd use for it just yet, but I am interested in taking one of those slots if you'd let me. :)

If you don't mind to terribly, this seems like the sort of thing I could be interested in, but it all depends on what would we be adventuring up. Anything Everfree forest-wise and I could use North Star, and anything else would fit Riddle's budget, but I suppose your judgement prevails here.

I was thinking they were going to go explore some ruins in the badlands and run into some trouble.

If you don't mind to terribly, this seems like the sort of thing I could be interested in, but it all depends on what would we be adventuring up. Anything Everfree forest-wise and I could use North Star, and anything else would fit Riddle's budget, but I suppose your judgement prevails here.

I personally think Mirage would fit better. It's up to you, though.

Would Candy Catch-em be a good fit for this?

She seems like she would fit just fine. ;-)

What kind of adventure are we talking about, and where? I have some characters I want to try out some more.

As I said, (In this post, so don't worry about it XD) It's going to be in the badlands. Probably in the mountainy part of it.

Silverbolt would make a good adventurer

I agree. He could make a fine addition to the team.

I'm not sure the Badlands have a dry-deserty part to them. Or at least this description makes me think it's all frigid and mountainous.

Oh, and for my character, I'm probably either going to use Midnight Brand or Sierra for this. They're my adventurers. Though conceivably I could maybe use one of my others too. They just seem most likely for this.

I'm not sure the Badlands have a dry-deserty part to them. Or at least this description makes me think it's all frigid and mountainous.

Oh, and for my character, I'm probably either going to use Midnight Brand or Sierra for this. They're my adventurers. Though conceivably I could maybe use one of my others too. They just seem most likely for this.

They both seem pretty good. It's up to you which OC you want to join with.

I was thinking they were going to go explore some ruins in the badlands and run into some trouble.

I personally think Mirage would fit better. It's up to you, though.

She seems like she would fit just fine. ;-)

As I said, (In this post, so don't worry about it XD) It's going to be in the badlands. Probably in the mountainy part of it.

I agree. He could make a fine addition to the team.

So am I in then? Or do you still need me to PM you.

Last slot got filled. Sorry guys who did't get in.

Except, I was thinking that so many people wanted to adventure RP that I could run a second one at the same time....

I just looked at all the character apps for everypony involved...

Wow, so it's an entire crew of adventuring pegasus stallions, all about the same age...? :?:

No matter who I end up playing, they'll definitely stand out for being different at the least, I guess. :P

Meh. XD

My first Adventure RP, I'll have to be more selective next time.

Eh, I'm sure all the characters at least have different enough personalities to keep it varied in that way. :)

I wonder if it would be a hindrance for me to go with a non-flying character now though, since everypony else has a pegasus...

Eh, I'm sure all the characters at least have different enough personalities to keep it varied in that way. :)

I wonder if it would be a hindrance for me to go with a non-flying character now though, since everypony else has a pegasus...

Overcoming problems is good for RP. :3

Overcoming problems is good for RP. :3

True, and if I did go with Midnight Brand, she would have a clear leg up in terms of experience and perhaps even combat skill, which might at least partly make up for her lack of flight. Might actually make for a more balanced RP; Sierra could be fun, but, being a dragon, she might make things too easy for the group as well.