Applebuck Season Kick Count [ended]

weesh

71 members have voted

1. 1. How many tree kicks are seen in the episode "Applebuck Season"?

When I was watching this episode in our prep time, I thought about getting you guys to count the bunnies. I tried several times, but couldn't come up with a consistent count. Those scenes move way too fast.

When I was watching this episode in our prep time, I thought about getting you guys to count the bunnies. I tried several times, but couldn't come up with a consistent count. Those scenes move way too fast.

If I had my way, I'd demand bunnies and apples. Blindfolded.

If I had my way, I'd demand bunnies and apples. Blindfolded.

The idea of counting the apples was in and out of my mind in about 30 total seconds. Just picturing a few of the scenes was horrifying.

Rewatched that episode. It was thoroughly enjoyable. I got lost a few times...

I think we should have a Season 2 Outside Reference Count... that would be more challenging, since it would cover all of season 2.

Okay, after watching this episode trice, and not just because its one of my favorites for season 1, I have managed to come up with a consistent answer. I am content with it and unless I missed something three times in a row, I think I got this in the bag.

yay for episode rewatching.

Counting the background ponies would have been fun, too. Eg: How many times does Berry Punch appear in this episode?

my gourd, I really hope I got this D:

if I didn't, I'm seriously gonna cry

and by cry, I mean be mildly disappointed because I really didn't try that hard

The Summer of Pony: Applebuck Season Kick Count is officially closed!

Big thank yous to everypony who watched the episode (sometimes multiple times!) to figure out their answer.

JmbWP.gif

Give your hoovesies a round of applause!

The correct answer is 19!

Correctly answered by:

Whitehawke, rarity_cute.pngDavroth, Artax, rarity_cute.pngriverhippo, SteelEagle, SonicRainboomGirl,Winter, MuffinTop, Tenkan, Dash91, Nightfall, Pebbles, RoyalDice, Lilia,featherquill, DoctorWilliam, Bohtty, Nuclear, ZephyrBurst, rarity_cute.pngPhil the Time Wizard,Thoth, DrMaxwell, rarity_cute.pngDiego Havoc, Lerian, Immersa, Angie Cakes, Chonico,MidnightRead, SilverMint, PrincessCadence, theodrixx, Bronygangsta123,GreenshotApple, Shadowrunner, AlisonRose, Jane, KaceyCanvas, rokthepony,Soarin, tyler008bon, rarity_cute.pngstarswirlthebearded, CrescentBlaze, Dunder, Sunwind,Fawkes, AsthmaticPegasus

Applebucks that connected with a tree happened at the following times:

1:25 (Theme Song)

7:58

8:01

8:05

8:41

12:01

15:29

16:15 x6

19:05 x4

19:25

20:30 (Rainbow Dash)

Those of you who guessed correctly will be receiving the vaunted Applebuck Counter's Badge! Made with applewood scraps from Sweet Apple Acres, this hoof-carved pin smells like sweet apples, and will be the envy of all your friends!

WRcXj.png

So pretty!

Don't forget to check out tonight's Summer of Pony: Session III thread. It'll be magical!

Please note that Artax has to manually award the badges to the winners, so please be patient, as he is a busy stallion.

More exciting, fun, and much more difficult contests await later this summer. Stay tuned, ponyfriends, and thank you for playing!

• Like 7