What is YOUR level of commitment/excitement for MLP FiM?

Mojo

50 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 0 - 6, how much do you like/admire the MLP FiM series?

• 0 - Not at all (then why are you here? LOL)
    • 1 - Watch the show once in a while, it's a passing fancy to me
    • 2 - Watch the show loyally and chat about it off and on
    • 3 - LOVE the show, created OC's and RP those chars with others, buy MLP stuff
    • 4 - LOVE the show so much you are OBSESSED with buying MLP merchandise that you want ALL of it you can find and/or CREATE NEW MLP stuff yourself
    • 5 - REVERE the show so much, you are willing to attend MLP gatherings dressed up as your fave Mane 6 char
    • 6 - You are SO in love with the show, you want to BE a MLP and live in Equestria -- FOREVER!!

After being introduced to MLP, I actually hadn't watched it for a while. Lately though I've found that it perks me up when I'm having a rough day.

... Don't tell anypony, but I've even started picking up some pony related items, so of the choices I'd say 2 is close, bordering 3.

It amazes me, there are 14 votes for 5+6, but I'm the only one in this thread who's planning to Cosplay a pony?! (do I *really* need to say who? :blah: )

I float between 5 and 6, there are a small pawfull of things in this world I do care about or would hate to lose (such as my friends, and things like my MP3s) of course if all my friends went to equestria and I could take a few things with me... Here's my luggage, where do I sign?! :20:

Hmm, kind of hard to say honestly. I voted for 6 though mainly because I feel like that every time I leave work. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my job. But some days are just... wow.

On those days, I get home, grab a soda (or a beer depending on the day), and I sit down and watch me some MLP. Feel sooo much less stressed and just overall cheerful and happy after that. I don't get as stressed as I used to before too.

So yeah, a 6 for me.

• Like 1

Gauds, I'm probably a 2.5. Love the show, do the RPthing here, but besides the iTunes episodes, I've never really purchased any pony stuff. The figures don't do anything for me. If they just upped the quality and made them show quality, I'd probably get one for my desk. If I were to buy anything now, a shirt from Welovefine would be nice. Can't go through life naked!

I was gonna vote 2 or 3 but then realised that the only thing I've been doing for the past three days is: Pony Novelty accounting on youtube, Writing posts on canterlot.com, reading FiMFiction, checking the MLP subreddit and checking Equestria Daily.. So I voted six, I have a pony problem. :sniff:

I voted 3, because where I come from, grades are rounded down. I'd be a 3.5 in actuality though. I've drawn art and turned it into a hobby, fanfics and crossing over things are also equally entertaining. Although I'm not obsessed. with merchandise. At maximum, I'd go for blind bags, clothing, custom made things that don't strike out as "obsessive."

It depends on how many of those items represent the great and powerful Trixie. $40 is a small price to pay to show your undying admiration of me.

Trixie isn't in any blindbag set... yet.

I also made off with the box the blindbags came in. Walmart wasn't so happy about that part.

Knowing my luck, If I was in #6, my crazy parents would probably give me a non-cool name, so instead of say Shining Armor or Soar'n, I'd get a name like Dump Truck or Lil' Oopsie. And don't get me started on my cutie mark. :scream:

Chose Numero Tres.

I cautiously get MLP stuff when I can, though I'm big on getting Brony shirts.

I constantly watch the show, and even have spent 4-5 hours straight watching pony with one of my Brony friends.

I've written a TON of fanfiction, and I'm currently working with koolerkid (Writer of "My Little Avengers") on a ton of big ideas for that series. I've made a ton of great friends since becoming Bronies, and I certainly can say that even the messages of the show have affected me personally.

In general, I'm as big of a fan as I can be with my insane life, :blush: