What is YOUR level of commitment/excitement for MLP FiM?

Mojo

50 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 0 - 6, how much do you like/admire the MLP FiM series?

• 0 - Not at all (then why are you here? LOL)
    • 1 - Watch the show once in a while, it's a passing fancy to me
    • 2 - Watch the show loyally and chat about it off and on
    • 3 - LOVE the show, created OC's and RP those chars with others, buy MLP stuff
    • 4 - LOVE the show so much you are OBSESSED with buying MLP merchandise that you want ALL of it you can find and/or CREATE NEW MLP stuff yourself
    • 5 - REVERE the show so much, you are willing to attend MLP gatherings dressed up as your fave Mane 6 char
    • 6 - You are SO in love with the show, you want to BE a MLP and live in Equestria -- FOREVER!!

being a friggin pegasus would rock my socks. just sayin. damn this primitive technology and its inability to accurately determine the details of alternate dimentions while also allowing passage to them!! :scream:

I probably sit between 3 and 4. But I agree that the choices are weird, but I could see the intent. The emotional connection is related, but not strictly connected to making original characters or buying merchandise.

I'm torn too. I LOVE the show and am somewhat obsessed with all things MLP:FiM right now.

But I tend to be quiet about it. I'm old and male enough to worry about my fandom being strange. (older than what seems like the median age here :( )

I have some ponies on my dresser, but no clothes or anything. I have gotten my boys into it too. (they're 12) And my wife is coming on board the Pony Express.

I'd be all for porting to Equestria if I could drag the rest of my little herd too!

Almost put 6, since I do feel that way sometimes. :D

Really though, 3 is probably where I'm at by the simple fact that I've yet to actually buy any merchandise (though it's in the plans for the near future).

Almost put 6, since I do feel that way sometimes. :D

Really though, 3 is probably where I'm at by the simple fact that I've yet to actually buy any merchandise (though it's in the plans for the near future).

Same here, I only have Mcdonalds merchandise.

I voted six for a different reason than most. In my current life situation... MLP:FIM is probably the one thing that wakes me up emotionally besides Earthbound. I'd love to live there as a pony and I'd be much happier than I am now. MLP has saved my sanity and my life.

I voted six for a different reason than most. In my current life situation... MLP:FIM is probably the one thing that wakes me up emotionally besides Earthbound. I'd love to live there as a pony and I'd be much happier than I am now. MLP has saved my sanity and my life.

I can say the same. I would enjoy the change of scenery. Too many bad things happen on Earth, Equestria would be better.

I put 3. I've got a couple OC's floating around in my head, I'm trying to write some fanfic stuff, and I've got the blind bag versions of all the mane six. Though I admit I'd probably go for dressing up as one of them if I had the figure for it at all...

Believe it or not... Six. Why?

Avalanche of reason I guess, least my mind is racing. But following the crowd:

Watch the show, check naturally. Chat about it... well, answers itself. Created OC's and RP, check. Buy merchandise... I'd gladly do it if there was any nearby. That merchandise is not available in my country. Now, I could buy via web but... financial differences between this country and others are too deep, what means that merchandise would eat up a great part of monthly wages. There are more important things to pay for :/ But I'd really get everything I can... Further: Create own stuff. If I was skilled enough at a field allowing me to create something related to MLP, I'd do it. For now, I just stick to plans of getting myself a tablet and working over pics, since sketchies became a bit boring. Gatherings... once again, MLP is not that popular around. I haven't heard about any gatherings in here, except for private ones perhaps. I guess I'd have to fly to GB in order to attend to one, and it's at least disappointing. I'd really like to meet others just like that. Perhaps I'd just skip the cosplay part, since I never liked cosplaying at all :) And well... for last statement... is it really so hard to figure it out?

Unrelated: When did Weesh change color .-.?

I love the show... and sometimes do really wish I was in it. :P

... but I don't want to dress up as the characters and all that... nor do I but much merchandise... So... I voted 3.