Anyone want to RP with a BIG JERK?

Emphasis on the big jerk. So I have this unicorn, SpellBound, who I haven't used in quite some time. I had a thread for awhile, but it was discontinued. Anyway, Bound is that kind of guy who's comparable to Trixie, but with a different mind set. He also strives to be "The Greatest Dark Mage" in Equestria, but has instead found himself as a traveling gypsy magician. So! Does anyone want to RP with him?

Any type of RP (adventure, etc.) is fine by me.

I'd be up for something maybe. I have a number of characters who might play well off such a character.

I have a unicorn named Arcana who is sort of a dark mage herself, and can also be something of a jerk. They could maybe compete for something. Or I could maybe use another character. I certainly have a lot. I have a guard (Radiant Steel) and a vigilante (VIvid Flair), if you want a situation where SpellBound would be confronted while up to no good. Or if you want a character who would just really contrast with him in terms of personality but not necessarily clash, I have a few there (Spirit Flame, Dazzle Dawn)

Hmmm... I have a character who might be interesting. Going by the name of Riddle Mirage, he fancies himself as an illusionist. Therefore, I could foresee a sort of rivalry, taking place as two different types of magic collide, perhaps in a flashy manner.

@Sevofthesands

Have any story ideas?

@Dunder

Any ideas for a story/back story?

@Phil The Time Wizard

It would certainly be interesting for him to meet Arcana. You fine with this?

@Silverswirl

That would be quite the meeting. When do you want to start?

@FlimFlam

Sounds good.

@Silverthorn

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "IF"?

@Sevofthesands

Have any story ideas?

@Dunder

Any ideas for a story/back story?

@Phil The Time Wizard

@Silverswirl

That would be quite the meeting. When do you want to start?

@FlimFlam

Sounds good.

@Silverthorn

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "IF"?

Just kidding lol we're packing up the last pony now and should be on the road (which we can skip) soon so Canterlot should be on the horizon by tomorrow then we'll have the tiny meeting and be on our way to the land :) No need to worry

@Phil The Time Wizard

Yeah. I'd be up for some kind of an RP with them. :)

Cool! When do you want to start? And should I open the thread?

I'd be fine with starting pretty much whenever you'd like, though if we start today I might not be able to reply until a little later tonight.

But sure, go ahead and open a thread if you'd like. I'll post when I'm able to. :)

Which region should I start it in?

(or should I post it in The Private RP section)

Well, If I'm using Arcana, it can be most anywhere, since she isn't really tied down to any place in particular. Really it depends on the sort of plot you want for it;

And I'm fine with it being public and allowing others in if you want to. Doesn't have to be private. :)

Oh it's too bad I've never finished my unicorn OC, he's an illusionist and also a plothole... We've have some nice Ham-to-ham combat! lol

Sorry, I'd love to, but I got nobody really to throw at him, my only unicorn's a young Juvenile Delinquent...

Hey, shouldn't I be in as well? If you want me to write the pm. I'll write it in a few hours after I go to bed and can use the pc in the morning.

Actually, I may have to take a rain check. I'm constantly paranoid of getting overextended rp wise, so I'm gonna have to play hookie here. Sorry!