[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

"With that flank I'd say so!" Star joked, unfortunately a little loudly. "I'm Star Storm.. Filly extraordinaire." She announced this more quietly than her previous statement. "Master Must..ache?" She had a little trouble saying, or rather, remembering, Brew's name. "Well.. Those both start with M's, so.." She shuffled a hoof, glancing over at the princess. "I think I'll just call you Eminem." Star concluded. "So.. I'm guessing that you're not from around here.. Are you, Eminem?"

"It's Mustang, Star." He laughs. "But you can call me whatever makes you comfortable." He says with a smile.

"You are correct, I am not from around here. First time to Ponyville ever. I live in Fillydelphia. My students bought me a vacation to come here. They insisted that it is one of the most joyful places in Equestria and so far I have not been disappointed." He replies. "What about you, Star? Are you from around here?"

Of course, Luna should have expected that it wouldn't take long for her presence to cause a commotion. It wasn't often that a princess visited Ponyville, or any city for that matter, and certainly not without announcing their plans in advance or being invited. But Luna was not typical. She was her own pony, and still had a few parallels to work out between her own independent nature and the regulations of being a ruler of Equestria.

She also wasn't used to such attentions being paid to her. She knew her status as a princess warranted bowing and gift giving—and sometimes hoof kissing—traditions and rituals and the like. But nightly activities, though increased from a thousand years ago, were still somewhat rare. And after everything that had happened on her first trip here, she was a bit tentative to return. But the apples had called her (not to be confused with the Apples), and, well... Luna didn't say no to apples.

Judging from the mark on the elderly pony who was making sure everypony noticed her—as if being a tall alicorn with magical hair wasn't enough—she was one of the family of Apples. Luna supposed that made sense too, seeing as she had the authority to order ponies around. Her families land, her rules.

That started a chain reaction. All the way up the line, there were murmurs of her arrival and presence. Well, she should have expected it. She was a princess, after all. Even after the bit of the Nightmare Night fiasco, she'd been to Ponyville a few times. Although leaving the castle or even being awake during the day was a rarity for her.

She acknowledged the yellowish pony, thanking him as she moved one step closer to the apple stand. It was the same with the blue foal, but she flashed him an extra wide smile. Foals always seemed to appreciate the appearance of a princess more than adults. She passed up a gray Pegasus, making her way up the line and trying to be as gracious as possible to everypony.

The elderly green pony was still calling for others to make way for her, which just caused Luna to blush. She hadn't expected her presence to cause such a scene! But in her trek to the front, she was caught by the ever exuberant Pinkie Pie. She squinted her eyes at the Pinkie Earth pony, trying to figure out what sort of mischief she could even be talking about.

“I—“ she certainly wasn't in the mood to deal with hauling anypony off to jail, and anyway, daytime duties belonged to Celestia. “—will offer you a pardon if you allow me to pass.” It was a ridiculous trade, but Luna took on a serious air nonetheless. She looked down at Pinkie Pie in a no-nonsense manner.

Star Storm smiled up at 'Mustang' with a giggle, "Alright, Eminem it is!... Yeah.. I could guess that.." His student's bought him a vacation? Wow! He must be a pretty radical teacher if his students like him enough to do that! "...Wow, you must be a pretty radical teacher Eminem.. What do you teach?" Judging by his attire, Star guessed it was gym class. She looked up at the clouds. "..You could say that.. I live in Cloudsdale, but it's real close to here." When Luna smiled at her, passing through, Star got excited and smiled back even bigger. She turned her attention back to Brew. "You saw that, didn't you Eminem?! She smiled right at me!!"

Parhelion seemed to be just as excited as Star was! "I know, riiiight? That was SO radical!!" She raised herself now that the princess had passed, following Parhelion's example.

Star Storm smiled up at 'Mustang' with a giggle, "Alright, Eminem it is!... Yeah.. I could guess that.." His student's bought him a vacation? Wow! He must be a pretty radical teacher if his students like him enough to do that! "...Wow, you must be a pretty radical teacher Eminem.. What do you teach?" Judging by his attire, Star guessed it was gym class. She looked up at the clouds. "..You could say that.. I live in Cloudsdale, but it's real close to here." When Luna smiled at her, passing through, Star got excited and smiled back even bigger. She turned her attention back to Brew. "You saw that, didn't you Eminem?! She smiled right at me!!"

"I just care about my students and put all my effort into them." He replies humbly. This Star Storm is quite the energetic little filly. Her company is quite pleasent. "I teach Tae-Kwon-Do... martial arts. I do so out of my home in the Filly countryside. I also watch over orphans until they are adopted." He says proudly.

"Cloudsdale, you say?" Mustang asks curiously. "I heard it is a paradise for pegasi. If I had a chance I would love to visit there but... I'm not a pegasi obviously." He exclaims with embarassed laughter.

"She sure did. You are very likable, Star." Mustang complement with a warm smile.

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

BonBonPostBannerwithtext.jpg

Apple Bloom had made good on her escape, galloping away into the orchard and giggling ferociously as her crafty and well-played escape plan worked flawlessly. That may have been overstating the case but any escape was a good escape when the other possible result was a grounding because you may have accidentally almost burned a tiny part of the entirety of Bon Bon's business to the ground. After a few seconds her gallop became a canter which lessened to a trot which ended in a simple walk as she made her behind a tree and caught her breath. The plan was simple; wait an hour until her sister was less likely to consider the secret of Apple Bloom's to be of any importance, then trot back and offer her services as long as she could confirm that Bon Bon would no longer be there to mess her up. Apple Bloom may have been a silly filly but a silly filly didn't need to be a grounded filly.

Of course though, this plan relied upon the banality of others and the world itself and Equestria was not a place prone to promoting boredom. Her escape was made and she was in the free and clear and no more than ten seconds after she fell into the shadow of Longbark, she heard her sister yelling for her. Apple Bloom's heart took a small leap into her throat and she froze in position against the ancient tree, but she did not dare turn to stare at her sister for fear of being locked in with those piercing tractor beams that substituted for a pony's eyes. Once that happened, Apple Bloom would have been dragged to her eventual fate as grounded pony.

But there was something that felt different and if she was forced to put her hoof on it, it was likely the whispers of such caliber that they took on the sound of a buzzsaw. After a few more moments she could no longer deny her immeasurable curiosity and she peeked just out from her tree and had a good, long stare at the line. It wrapped around the path like a multi-colored snake that instead of teeth ended in a stand, and instead of a rattle ended in-

"Oh Luna! It's Luna!" Apple Bloom exclaimed as she bounced up and hit a branch. Heedless of the branch that tried to render her headless, Apple Bloom galloped towards Applejack as ordered. A sister had to stand next to her sister when royalty showed up, because if there was anything that a royal loved, it was seeing a whole family unit energetically waving their uwashed hooves in excitement and in the comfort of familial stupidity.

Bon Bon couldn't blame Applejack for taking her the wrong way. Speaking was never necessarily her strong suit, though whether this had more to do with Applejack or Bon Bon was up for debate. Bon Bon smiled and shook her head before the smile grew a slightly sarcastic tint to it.

"Oh, I dunno of you can really help me. Are you really sure you have enough Braeburns? Oh well, I guess I'll find out soon enough," She finished with a friendly laugh before leaning in and bracing for the scandalous kiss. The sound of tiny hooves pounding soil broke the moment ever so slight as Apple Bloom got to the table and started leaping about in excitement, momentarily speechless.

"Wow.. You're really nice!" Star Storm's ear perked up at the word 'orphans.' "That's so radical of you, Eminem!" She looked up at him sincerely, her voice suddenly growing much softer. "..Well.. I used to be an orphan.. So.. Yeah." Somepony like Brew would have been a miracle for her. Star didn't let any parts of her past damper her day any. "Yeah! I'm from Cloudsdale." She grinned at Mustang with a sense of pride. "It's pretty nice up there.. Seeing as so many weather ponies live up there, I don't know how it couldn't be," she giggled. "There's spells for that.. I think. (Giving a pony wings.. Like in Sonic Rainboom) Well.. I heard from a friend that it's possible.. I've never actually SEEN anypony do it.." she admitted. He thought she was likable.. No, VERY likable, were his words. "Thanks, Scamp.." she had a habit of calling everypony that every now and then, even if they were older than she. "You're very likeable too! Kinda like.. like..." This guy is RADICAL and every foal loves him.. Liiiike... Star held her hoof up over her chin, formulating an example of just HOW radical Brew was. "You're like Santa! Only.. You're even more better 'cause you stay fit, you don't break into ponies' houses while they're sleeping, and you're especially radical to orphans." She grinned widely.

ajbanner.png

Applejack nearly derped as she watched Bon Bon with one eye, and Luna with another. "Oh uh, what? Braeburns? Nah, we got plenty!" Applejack walked back, grabbed a bushel of braeburns, and shoved it in front of Bon Bon, all without losing sight of Luna in the distance. She could see her towering over a certain pinkie filly. Oh, Pinkie, please don't embarrass in front of mah farm, she thought. Applejack shoveled Bon Bon's bits into her treasure chest and leaned forward for a kiss. With an odd stroke of what seemed natural, a closing of the eyes detailed the freebie that the orange mare gave Bon Bon. A very convincing peck on the pony's mouth would be what the cream colored mare would receive. Applejack drew back. "I hope that was good enough." Applejack wasn't sure what Bon Bon was wanting, but between the awkwardness of Bon Bon and Lyra's situation and the Princess getting in line for apples, her nerves had stuck a pinch.

"Apple Bloom?" Applejack turned to her sister. Seeing as the young filly had already gotten dirty from the day's work, she held the sister down, spit on her face, and rubbed her face with her fetlock in an attempt to remove any visual dirt of the young one's face. "I need ya ta hurry up and grab some of the apple fritters and cakes for the Princess. Go to the kitchen and grab whatever you think she'd lahk." Applejack wasn't about to play it coy with the Princess. This, after all, wasn't her first meeting after the events at the Twin Palace during the thousandth year of the summer sun celebration.

Applejack peered down at her next customer, a white pegasus who had waited in her position in line for what seemed like forever. She even had a look of impatience, even with the knowledge of Princess Luna's arrival. "Howdy ma'am? What can I get the Princess?" Applejack shook herself. "I mean you. What can I get you?"

76 Kisses left!

Next up

25. Electric Vibe

26. Guiding Light (Luna cut)

27. Mythos Gray (Luna cut)

28. Harrington Sleuth (Luna cut)

29. Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Cake (Luna cut)

30. Inkwell (Luna cut)

31. Pinkie Pie :smirk:

32. Princess Luna

33. Parhelion (Luna cut)

34. Star Storm (Luna cut)

35. Master Mustang (Luna cut)

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

On hold:

Survey (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Savory Spell (inactive - PM me when ready)

Problems and rules log (please review):

-Princess Luna is a pony of royalty. Any pony in line who wants to recognize her and let her cut in front of them is allowed to. Every player is responsible for their character. The line order applies to the princess too, but if characters want to change positions in line, that is allowed.

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

Kissed

1-10

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust :?

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :?

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11-20

11. Klondike

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

14. Rarity ajscreen.png;-)

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :?

17. Misty Morning :smug:

18. Pathfinder :?

19. Earth Writer :smug:

20. Thorn

21-30

21. Metal Maker

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon ajscreen.png

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Pumpkin was excited! Grass! Green grass! And freedom! She clopped her little hooves together happily, rolling around in tufts of sweet-smelling plants. She poked a red wildflower that had swirly splashes of yellow on ever petal. A bee squatted in the middle, busily gathering nectar. The little filly eyed it, intensely curious. The sky, dotted with blobs of cottony clouds, seemed limitless. Now this was fun! She perked one of her light wheat ears as the older ponies around her started to chatter in commotion. A...Princess? What was a...Pumpkin felt herself lifted off the grass by her Father. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pinkie Pie tapped her chin, looking down at the ground as Luna gave her the ultimatum. She could face a lifetime of banishment -- possibly banishment of banishment! Or, she could let the Princess by for whatever business she had with AJ. A pardon for the chocolate incident? That was really good news! She gritted her teeth, hesitating. She cracked a smile. "Spokey doki mokey loki!" She started to step aside for the Princess, before pausing. "Oh hay, um...Princess? Since everything is okies now, can you do me a little favor, pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please?! That's six pretties!" She tilted her head to the side, her blue eyes widening like a begging puppy. "Can ya do the Royal Canterlot Voice!? I don't want to have to wait for Nightmare Night again, it's just too much fun! HAHAHA!!"

"Wow.. You're really nice!" Star Storm's ear perked up at the word 'orphans.' "That's so radical of you, Eminem!" She looked up at him sincerely, her voice suddenly growing much softer. "..Well.. I used to be an orphan.. So.. Yeah." Somepony like Brew would have been a miracle for her. Star didn't let any parts of her past damper her day any. "Yeah! I'm from Cloudsdale." She grinned at Mustang with a sense of pride. "It's pretty nice up there.. Seeing as so many weather ponies live up there, I don't know how it couldn't be," she giggled. "There's spells for that.. I think. (Giving a pony wings.. Like in Sonic Rainboom) Well.. I heard from a friend that it's possible.. I've never actually SEEN anypony do it.." she admitted. He thought she was likable.. No, VERY likable, were his words. "Thanks, Scamp.." she had a habit of calling everypony that every now and then, even if they were older than she. "You're very likeable too! Kinda like.. like..." This guy is RADICAL and every foal loves him.. Liiiike... Star held her hoof up over her chin, formulating an example of just HOW radical Brew was. "You're like Santa! Only.. You're even more better 'cause you stay fit, you don't break into ponies' houses while they're sleeping, and you're especially radical to orphans." She grinned widely.

"Why thank you very much for the complement, Star." Mustang replied gratefully. His expression changes somewhat when Star mentions that she was an orphan. His tail stops swaying. "I know how it is for you orphans. You go through too much by yourselves." he says with a slightly sad tone. Suddenly his expression changes again to being cheerful. "However, I see you are doing very well, Star. I'm very happy for you." he smiles.

With the princess passed, Parhelion finally managed to recover a bit. He listened as Master Mustang and Star Storm talked, nodding here and there. "Pardon me for intruding, but I just wanted to say I agree with Star Storm here. Equestria needs more ponies like you. And while I'm not sure magic or anything like that, we do have earthy pony and unicorn visitors in Cloudsdale fairly often. In fact, I wonder if you'd like to come to a gathering...feast...thing? My family's having one, and there'll be way more food than anyone can eat, plus loads of different pegasi and other ponies from Cloudsdale and all over. Star Storm is coming, and you'd be more than welcome!"

"Why, I would be honored, good sir." Mustang bowed gratefully. "I will just need to register with the inn here for my stay, first. Then I would be delighted to join you." Getting ahead of himself he forgot to ask this pony's name. "May I ask your name, good sir? I am Brew Highkick but everyone knows me as Master Mustang." He bows again in respect as per his etiquette.

Electric Vibe sighed in relief as she finally made her way to the front of the line. Upon hearing the orange earth pony's request, she thought for a few moments. She hadn't really thought of what kinds of apples to get yet, which was probably a bad thing. She had been so caught up in keeping her mind on the front of the line that she hadn't taken the time to think of what apples to get! "Err....I'll be taking two bushels of apples....Though I haven't really decided what kinds of apples to get yet...." the pegasus trailed off in deep thought for a few moments. What kinds of apples were there again? Red delicious....yellow....granny smith....Agh! Too many to think of, that's what! "What kinds of apples to do you recommend? Which are the best?" she asked, a bit unsure of herself, tapping her chin with her hoof a bit worriedly. She hoped nopony would criticize her for not being prepared. She wasn't in the mood for such a thing.

Light was intrigued by Mythos's plan about giving a letter to Princess Luna. It sounded interesting to meet her and help another pony out. Still, there were things that didn't sit well with him.

"Um... I'd be happy to help, but what exactly does the letter say and why aren't you able to give it to Princess Luna? It's nothing bad, is it?"

(Sighs)

Mythos realized he had missed his chance as she walked by, much to his annoyance as he answered the young colt saying, "I could be over thinking this but I believe a foal would be able to gain the attention of a princess better then an adult, and the letter will not say much just that I wish to meet with Princess Luna once we have both finished buying apples, as you see I am a collector of stories." Mythos turned to smiling at his young 'friend' explaining, "it has always been my dream to learn the stories of our fair princesses, the life that history and myths do not speak."

Guiding light realized that in his worry about what the letter contained he missed out on meeting Princess Luna and thus helping the pony out. But Light knew that the princess of the Night would be still there and that there was one pony in front of him that still needed apples.

"Don't worry Mythos. I think I still may have a change to help you with that letter."

It was a slim chance, but a chance nonetheless. Light hoped his shyness didn't derail the opportunity. But maybe it could help him in this case. If there was one thing he knew from seein other ponies, it was acting cute and innocent led to foals getting away with practically anything. Slowly a plan formed in his mind...

Too much by ourselves? Boy it THAT true! Finally, somepony who GETS it!! Brew got invited to Parhelion's fiest. Do it do it do iiiiit!! Say yes, say yes!! He said yes. "Alright, Eminem!" She smiled at Parhelion. "..New friends and chocolate milk.... I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited!!"

Razor stretched his wings as he walked. He was finally done with all his deliveries for the week and had just gotten his very well earned payments. While he certainly wished the final one had been in a more...griffonish town, even cloudsdale would have been enough. But what could you do.

As he walked he spotted a line and his curiosity was peaked.

"Hmm..whats this about?" Razor said to himself as he walked over and got in line.

"Well nothing ventured nothing gained. Besides got nothing better to do."

"Here's to that! I'm...well, I guess I'm all out of sorts today, between buying apples and the kiss the pretty farm mare thing, and..." he made vague, spinny motions with his hooves. "Um. Parhelion. Late of Stalliongrad, Cloudsdale born and raised. A pleasure to meet you, Master Mustang! Wait. Students...master...hey! Are you...an artist?"

"An honor." Mustang replies. "And yes I am an artist of sorts... I am a martial artist. I teach out of my home in Filly." he explains.

As Brew (Mustang) was listening to Parhelion he heard something about a kiss with buying these apples. His expression changes to both stunned and curiousity. "Um... excuse me but what kiss from buying these apples? What are you talking about?" he asks politely but highly confused.

GrannySmith1WithText.png

"HAY! What in tarnation's the holdup back thar?" Granny Smith shouted. The elderly mare noticed how everyone else in line was ready to allow Princess Luna to pass them, EXCEPT for Pinkie Pie! Unable to hear the conversation between the spry pink mare and the regal alicorn, Granny placed her Army helmet on her head and trotted back in the line until she reached them.

"Look Doctor Pinkie Pie," Granny said sternly, remembering their earlier encounter, "this here's Princess Luna, and yur holdin' her up! Move outta her way or yur gonna git ... COURTMARTIALED!"

"Sister! Stop dis at vonce!" Apple Strudel shouted as the bearded stallion galloped over to them. "Please forgive mein sister's outburst, Princess! She means vell, really she does. Allow me to guide you to dee front of dee line, fraulien Luna.

Then Apple Strudel, pushing Granny Smith forward, managed to whisper to Pinkie Pie, "please pay no attention to Granny Smith, she's not herself today."

"HAY! Let go of me! No one pushes a GENERAL around!" Granny Smith yelled out before her face went blank and she took her helmet off. "Um, brother, what was I doin'?"

"You vere returning to dee booth to help collect dee bits..."

"Why didn't ya say so in the first place!" the elderly mare shouted, bolting away from Apple Strudel, trotting back to her place in the booth.

"If you please, mein Princess, I vill lead you to dee front of dee line now," Apple Strudel said, politely bowing before the Princess of the Night.

Pinkie Pie blinked at Granny as she approached her...wearing an army helmet?! "Aaaaaaah! I didn't know she was one of your double-agents, Princess!" Pinkie nudged Luna's side, winking. "A really good choice, too! Where'd my banjo go, anyway?"

Pumpkin felt herself plucked off the ground. Her little blue eyes welled up, hot tears starting to spill down her cheeks. She sniffled several times moodily, her shoulders heaving. Oh yes, it was coming!

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Pumpkin cried, in a full-blown tantrum. She squirmed in Carrot's grasp, kicking out her little hooves furiously. Pinkie looked to the little foal, her eyes wide. She put her hoove to her mouth, gasping. "Oh no! Oh me! Oh my! Oh geez! Why's she so upset?!"

Prime walked towards the farm he had just enough bits to get some food and one of the residents of ponyville suggested this place. He was still confused as the mare who had suggested it seemed to be holding back laughs, but he didn’t really care apples are always good ‘how bad can you mess up apples?’ getting closer he saw that there was a considerable line this didn’t bother him as it seemed that there was a promotional event going on. Before he got in line he investigated the banners, ‘a apple kiss?’ As he read the advertisement it finally clicked in his head, ‘it’s a kissing booth!’ a smile began to form on his face bringing back a few fond memories of his childhood. Now amused and curious as to who the proprietor, and more importantly who the servicer is, he continued to investigate.

Looking around his eyes caught with that of an orange mare sitting behind the booth, it was safe to assume that this was the person giving out kisses but now he had another question. “I suppose that can wait until I’m in the front of the line,” he spoke under his breath as he made his way to the end. ‘I guess it’s convenient that I had just cleaned up,' he looked down to his suit, a white collared shirt, a red tie, and a black dress-coat a pretty traditional choice but still the best for a job interview. He looked as if he had prepared for this ahead of time his mane, coat, clothes, teeth, even his breath was overtly fresh, he always went all out for job interviews but he was just here for food. 'Well maybe this won’t end up with me being made a fool of, after all if I do get this job I will be here for a while.'

• Like 1