[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

...and now the blasted creature had noticed him. Right now, Ashen just wanted to wallow in his own misery, but there was no polite way of doing so if his former student… what was his name again… chose to initiate a conversation.

Don’t be silly, most of my former students would rather go toe to toe with a manticore than try and pass time talking to me. Damnable dullards, the lot of them; not an iota of passion for discussion in the entire student body. He’ll probably just turn right back around and pretend-

“Professor Smirk! Finally, somepony to share my wretchedness with!” The buffon actually laughed at his own attempt at humour before continuing. “How have your classes gone since I’ve graduated from CU? What are you doing way out here in Ponyville, anyway?”

Well this was certainly novel. A former student was trying to engage him in small talk. In the old days, he would have fired off some withering put-down, or just stared at the impertinent fool until he either tried to say something of substance or quietly slunk away. But now…

Don’t confront! Evade! Be personable. Happy. A People Pony.

“Clearly you haven’t been keeping up with news from the alma mater, young…” He struggled in vain to recall a name, before giving up, rather pathetically. “…pony. I’m afraid I recently resigned my position in favour of a post in Stalliongrad. Even the vaults of the Canterlot archive are not without end, and I felt it time for a change of scenery. Besides it doesn’t do to lock oneself up in the high towers of academia. That sort of thing leads to circular thinking and solipsism, and I’ve heard that you indulge in that sort of thing at risk of going blind.”

The smile widened painfully for a fraction of a second as the Professor internalised a wince. I just tried to make a joke. What is wrong with me?

“Well, that’s what brought me here anyway. I’m walking all the way, taking in the fresh country air and meeting some of the most inbr- fascinating people. I plan to go the long way you know, perhaps even a detour via Aquellia to get a Griffonic perspective on the founding of Equestria. I’m quite sure they have unique records of those events, but up to now, scholars have generally disregarded them as not worth study. The arrogance beggars belief! That’s why I’m here you see; I wanted to pick up some supplies for my journey, and I heard that there was an orchard in these parts renowned for the quality of it’s produce…”

As his mouth worked away franticly, Ashen’s brain idled and observed a hitherto unseen phenomenon. I’m babbling like a brook! Is this what ponies mean by the phrase “gibbering idiot”?

“… and that’s what brings me here. For the apples. To eat. What about yourself? How have you been occupying yourself since graduation, young… stallion?”

If being friendly and affable means having to remember the names of students I’ll be a recluse by sundown.

• Like 2

30jk84h.jpg

The young doctor nervously brushed his mane as Prof. Smirk failed to recall Spin Tale’s name. Dr. Tale mentally chastised himself for assuming that the professor would remember him; the former student never bothered socializing with the eccentric instructor outside of lectures and office hours. Ashen Smirk may have been an interesting mentor, but he was not the sort of pony Spin (and many ponies, for that matter) usually socialized with. And obviously, the professor taught many other students during his tenure besides Spin. Dr. Tale’s eyebrow rose upon hearing of Prof. Smirk moving to Stalliongrad; with Smirk gone from Canterlot University, perhaps the history department finally had an opening available for a new professor! Spin Tale made a note to himself to make further inquiries tomorrow; not that being President and Curator-in-Chief of the Canterlot Army Historical Society was unrewarding however. A professorship though was something the young stallion spent the last few years yearning for.

Meanwhile, Spin Tale felt something was a bit off about Prof. Smirk today. Just now, he tried cracking a joke which was very unlike the professor he knew. For that matter, Smirk didn’t make any effort to show displeasure over Dr. Tale’s attempt at small talk; Spin remembered the previous (and until today, the only) time he tried doing so with Smirk… it didn’t end well. Finally, Spin noted how the professor kept on yapping for a long time without trying to incite an argument. Something truly was up with Ashen Smirk; frankly, the curator didn’t want to know about it. Dr. Tale was just glad he wouldn’t have to bore himself to death waiting in a line.

At last, Prof. Smirk inquired about how Spin Tale was holding up… if Spin’s memory served him well, that was another thing Smirk never did back in the old days. Dr. Tale readily obliged; “Ah, Dr. Spin Tale here has been doing good for himself.” Spin figured he ought to tell the professor his name before going on. “My parents retired a couple years ago, so I now run the Canterlot Army Historical Society. I’ve spent much time relocating our stuff to a spot that can actually hold a modest-sized museum, exhibits and all. Everything’s been… heh heh… chaotic, but all things considered, the Society’s doing great!” Dr. Tale had no desire to let Prof. Smirk know about his career setbacks and financial difficulties; those were Spin’s problems for him to deal with alone, and he didn’t want to end up in the debt of anypony else.

“So Professor,” Spin Tale mockingly asked; “How do you plan on getting around in Aquellia? You do realize that the only way of travelling anywhere in Griffon cities is by flying, right?” Griffons were not known for making their buildings accessible to non-fliers, prompting Dr. Tale to amuse himself with the mental imagery of Prof. Smirk vainly struggling his way upwards into a Talonpolis archive, airborne Griffons laughing at him as he kept on trying.

• Like 1

"Okay, okay, okay. So Star Storm, you're definitely in, and Master Mustang--can I call you Mustang? You're in too." Parhelion grinned giddily. Bringing home new friends, especially those he could provide hospitality to and show around, always brought a ray of sunshine into his life. As much as he loved the cold northern lands, Cloudsdale would always have a special place in his heart, and sharing its best side with new ponies was one of the greatest joys in life. "We'll have a lot to eat--too much, really, and Mustang, I'll help you avoid my aunts, who are real busy-body matchmakers, and we'll go hit the town with some of my old school friends. There's loads of people who would love to talk to both of you, and I really, really think you'll like the flight school I went to--they help ponies like me who have more than the usual difficulties with flying, for whatever reason. Oh! Maybe Master Mustang can give a demonstration of his art? That would be awesome!"

The gray pegasus was getting a little carried away, and had nearly forgotten the fact that he was standing in line. His mother, as usual, had been right. Coming here had been a great idea!

Mustang is flattered at the whole invitation especially about him possibly putting on a demo for an audiance. He has never put on a demostration before. His days of instruction are just that... instruction. There not many flashy techniques in his arsenal but perhaps he can do a board breaking demostration. Technically he has done that before. Board breaks are common requirement for advanced belt tests. Maybe it won't be as difficult as he assumes. He looks at Parhelion and smiles, scratching his neck slightly embarrassed at the flattery. [colour=#FFA500]"Hehehe... well that sounds just lovely. I guess I can whip up a little demo for you. I hope you will learn something." [/colour]Brew gets an idea.[colour=#FFA500] "Perhaps sometime you would like to visit my humble little dojang in Fillydelphia?" [/colour]he asks warmly and then he turns to Star. [colour=#FFA500] "You are welcome to, little one. I wouldn't mind giving you a few free lessons in my beginners class."[/colour]

”Oh?” she queried the yellow Unicorn before her. “Let me see...” she unfolded the letter, scanning the words. She flipped it over after finishing, look at it curiously. “But he's here, isn't he?” she glanced down the line behind her, unable to tell who the writer might be. “I surely could have spoken with him before I passed him up.” she scowled, hoping she hadn't accidentally missed somepony trying to get her attention. That would be neglectful, and just wouldn't do for a princess.

But the elderly Apple mare broke into her throughts. ”A kiss?” Luna turned and questioned Granny Smith, surprised. “This is... customary?” Of course she'd never heard of a kissing booth before, and she hadn't quite noticed exactly what the apple selling stall had been set up for. She found it odd that a kiss would be included in the purchase of something such as apples, but then again, she wasn't privy to the selling habits of the Apple family. But if it was part of the deal, so be it!

“Certainly.” Luna shrugged, trying to be casual. “I wouldn't mind at all Mr.—” she let the fragment hang in the air, unable to remember if she'd ever gotten the elderly green stallion's name yet. As she turned to him, she was momentarily distracted by the rather large and bulky camera, which looked to be about as old as the pony manning it. She'd seen a few varieties in history books or collectors manuals, but she never thought she'd actually see one outside of an antique shop. Well, whatever suited him was fine with her. “Uh, yes, right, no problem!” she smiled at him, trying to cover her blunder.

[colour=#006400][colour=#00FF00][colour=#00FF00]

GrannySmith1WithText.png[/colour][/colour][/colour]

[colour=#006400][colour=#00FF00][colour=#00FF00]"Well, that's the custom today, yur royal highness!" [/colour][/colour][/colour]Granny Smith neighed as the elderly mare walked around the Princess, staring at her the whole time. [colour=#00FF00]"I don't recollect see'n ya last time I was in Canterlot!"[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"You vere a young foal back den, dear sister," [/colour]Uncle Apple Strudel said as he prepared the old-time camera to shoot. [colour=#006400]"Dat should be enough flash powder. Ok Princess Luna, smile!"[/colour]

When the elderly bearded stallion clicked the camera, the flash powder above exploded in a bright flash of light and then smoke. As the smoke discipated, Apple Strudel was all covered in black dust and started coughing.

[colour=#00FF00]"Brother! Why don't ya git one of them thar fancy modern type cameras ta shoot with?" [/colour]Granny asked.

[colour=#006400]"Nein! Dis camera's been in dee family for many decades!" [/colour]Apple Strudel neighed as he poured more flash powder onto the bar to get ready for another photo opportunity.

5mLBq.png

Opal Shards bowed deeply when he passed the moon princess. She had a certain fondness for the night, and there was nothing wrong with paying your respects to one of the most powerful mares in Equestria. She trotted onward, though. Even though the arrival of a real princess was kind of exciting, the white mare didn't particularly care to stay around for much longer.

So she walked off along the line of waiting ponies. She'd return later, anyway, to pick up the rest of her apples, and maybe she could even see the fruits of her little chat with the elderly ponies. They were currently too busy trying to get a picture of Luna to concern themselves with something minor like lost bits.

Opal had almost reached the end of the line, and started to speed up. Today had turned out to be a good day after all.

[exit Opal Shards]

Guiding Light stood for what seemed like an eternity as Luna read the message. Surely the messanged couldn't be punished like the writer of the note if it was bad, right? He hoped that what Mythos said about the contents of the note was truthful. There was no reason to think he was lying though. He seemed nice and wanting to take the time to speak with him.

The question by the Princess did interrupt his train of thought. He was at a crossroads. He could say no, but that would be lying and it would defeat the purpose of Mythos's ultimate goal: to see and speak with the Princess. On the other hoof he wondered if now was the right time. Finally he made a decision.

[colour=#DAA520]"Oh yes... well the pony that asked me to give you the note Princess is right behind me."[/colour]

He turned around and faced the stallion hoping this was the right plan.

[colour=#DAA520]"Mythos, this is Princess Luna. Princess Luna, this is Mythos."[/colour]

Pinkie Pie hopped and skipped past the Princess, letting her by, when she noticed the griffon, Razor. He seemed to have markings like a certain desert feline.[colour=#ED458B] "Oh WOW! Oh my! Oh goody! It's a griffon! A fuzzy one!" [/colour]She glanced to Carrot with her big blue eyes, grinning cheerfully.. [colour=#ED458B]"Mind keeping my spot? I'ma go visit him!" [/colour]Not waiting for a reply, she hop, hop, hopped over to him. As she got closer to him, something seemed off. Was this griffon really young, or really, really small? She cleared her throat, thinking of the most eloquent and sensitive way she could possibly think of to address the small-sized griffon.

[colour=#ED458B]"Hiya shortyfeathers! My Celestia you're so teensy-weensy. How cute! I thought you were a griffikid...or a, actually, I have no idea what you call a young griffon. I've only met one other, and she wasn't terribly nice...but between you and me, I think she was just having an off-day. So, what brings you here? I'm not quite sure why I'm here, but Princess Luna is here, and most of Ponyville...and there's apples and kissing. I think they're kissing apples or something. That's kind of a silly game, don't you think? How do you kiss an apple with a beak? Have you ever tried?!" [/colour]

Pinkie Pie hopped and skipped past the Princess, letting her by, when she noticed the griffon, Razor. He seemed to have markings like a certain desert feline.[colour=#ED458B] "Oh WOW! Oh my! Oh goody! It's a griffon! A fuzzy one!" [/colour]She glanced to Carrot with her big blue eyes, grinning cheerfully.. [colour=#ED458B]"Mind keeping my spot? I'ma go visit him!" [/colour]Not waiting for a reply, she hop, hop, hopped over to him. As she got closer to him, something seemed off. Was this griffon really young, or really, really small? She cleared her throat, thinking of the most eloquent and sensitive way she could possibly think of to address the small-sized griffon.

[colour=#ED458B]"Hiya shortyfeathers! My Celestia you're so teensy-weensy. How cute! I thought you were a griffikid...or a, actually, I have no idea what you call a young griffon. I've only met one other, and she wasn't terribly nice...but between you and me, I think she was just having an off-day. So, what brings you here? I'm not quite sure why I'm here, but Princess Luna is here, and most of Ponyville...and there's apples and kissing. I think they're kissing apples or something. That's kind of a silly game, don't you think? How do you kiss an apple with a beak? Have you ever tried?!" [/colour]

Razor twitched. Shortyfeathers? He twitched again. Teensy-weensy? And once more. Griffikid? Razor felt one of his eyes twitch spasticly and some of his feathers stood on end. He turned to see who called him that and pointed a claw at the pink pony.

"I'm not short! I'm probably the same age as you, maybe older." He said growling at the end slightly.

Razor turned, took a deep breath and tried to calm down, 'Keep it together Razor...remember your karma.

"Okay...I'm cool. I'm fine....." He said to himself slowly exhaling and turning back to the pink pony, "Hi....I'm Razor....full grown adult griffon, and I am not short." He said the last with his eye twitching once more.

((Thanks for your patience everypony. I love you all!))

ajbanner.png

[colour=#ff6600]Applejack had a hard time keeping her eyes on Electric. She was very focused on Luna's proximity to the booth. Was she really about to lock lips with the real Princess of the Night? Maybe Applejack would catch nightmare fever and suffer from insomnia and other horrible stuff like that. Nah. Applejack was superstitious. But she was selling apples first most.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Alrighty then."[/colour][colour=#ff6600] Applejack shoveled the ten bits into her treasure chest. Pulling two bushels of apples towards the booth, she picked them up with a heave and a puff of breathe and spilled the apple contents into Electric Vibe's saddlebags. What was two bushels was about to fall into a bag that was about half its size. No matter. Applejack knew how to pack. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Hang on, Sugarcube."[/colour][colour=#ff6600] Applejack stuffed the apples into the bag, making it increasingly fuller and heavier. She paid little mind to how big the bag was getting, as her eyes were fixed on Luna, and her interaction that was coming faster and faster towards the front of the line. The Princesses shouts shivered Applejack's spine while she carried the apples. Applejack jammed the last apple in Electric's bags, which were now sagging all the way to the ground. Traveling anywhere nearby would this load would prove to be quite the achievment for a strong pony.

Applejack, finally looked at Electric, seeing how full the bags really were. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Oh. Sorry. Heh, heh. Um. Two bushels of apples will last you a long time!"[/colour][colour=#ff6600] Applejack winked as she tried to make the customer feel good. Applejack leaned forward towards the pegasus and kissed Electric squarely on the lips. A small shock was felt on Applejack's lips as she pulled her head back. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Well! Thanks for your purchase! You be sure to stop by one of our fruit stands in the Ponyville Marketplace any time you needs some fresh vittles!"[/colour][colour=#ff6600] Applejack shook Electric's hoof vigorously for a few seconds, before stopping, and returning to her post behind the kissing booth.

She looked up at where Luna was coming from. Applejack would not be nervous if this was just a normal sale. She always dreamed that a Princess would show herself on the farm for Applejack to cater to. Just, under the current circumstances, it seemed like the worst timing ever. Would Applejack be banished for gracing the Princess for a kiss? She sure hoped not. And she was going to try and better her case anyways. She looked behind her and saw Apple Bloom fervently tugging on some apple baskets. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Apple Bloom! I need you to go inside the house raht nao and grab as many cakes and fritters and pies as you can. We're going to need them in order to make Luna feel welcome."[/colour]

[colour=#ff6600]Applejack looked ahead the crowd of ponies, all lined up in a bow formation in Luna's direction. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"HAY EVERYPONY! Y'ALL CAN LET THE PRINCESS THROUGH NAO!"[/colour]

75 Kisses left!

[colour=#008080]Next up[/colour]

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Cake

31. Inkwell

32. Pinkie Pie :smirk:

33. Parhelion

34. Star Storm

35. Master Mustang

36. Prime Meridian

37. Dr. Spin Tale

38. Professor Ashen Smirk

39. Razor

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

On hold:

Survey (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Savory Spell (inactive - PM me when ready)

Problems and rules log (please review):

-Enforced immediately: I've been very forgiving in this thread when it comes to amout of content, but it's getting a little out of hoof, now. Effective immediately, I will be putting a 5 sentence minimum on all future RP posts in this thread. Please try to be thorough and descriptive with your ponies, your pony's thoughts, and your pony's actions. There's more to a pony post than just what they are saying.

-Princess Luna is a pony of royalty. Any pony in line who wants to recognize her and let her cut in front of them is allowed to. Every player is responsible for their character. The line order applies to the princess too, but if characters want to change positions in line, that is allowed.

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

[colour=#FF8C00]Kissed[/colour]

1-10

1. Carrot Fields

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt

11-20

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings :smug:

13. Donut "Pony" Joe :smug:

14. Rarity ajscreen.png;)

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :???:

17. Misty Morning :smug:

18. Pathfinder :???:

19. Earth Writer :smug:

20. Thorn :smug:

21-30

21. Metal Maker :smug:

22. Twilight Shine :smug:

23. Opal Shards :smug:

24. Bon Bon ajscreen.png

25. Electric Vibe

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

The fun times had come to a screeching halt as she came to the storage and didn't find Big Mac anywhere in sight. The whole operation would have gone a whole lot smoother if instead of little filly muscles propelling them forward they had the huge, almost obscene strength of Big Macintosh carrying the load. Instead, it was just Apple Bloom and her inimitable will that was going to make the difference today between a town full of full, happy ponies and a town full of hungry, sad ponies. And so, tiny cart by tiny cart, Apple Bloom brought a wide variety of apples up to the stand. It was thankless work, what with Applejack focusing on her job and everypony else either focused on Applejack or Princess Luna, but being a farm filly meant that you to grin and bear it. Or in this case, gasp for air as you brought another cart of apples and bear it.

Apple Bloom had just unhitched herself from the cart and fell to the ground in exhaustion when Applejack's demand came in. She was drenched in sweat and her muscles seemed primed to snap and force her down to the ground, but the fact that a Princess was here to taste the vittles and join the family in some manner for just a day was so overwhelmingly exciting that all Apple Bloom could do was snap off a quick salute as she trundled off towards the house. Sure she couldn't really see straight ahead of her, but that didn't stop her. She had made this trot a hundred thousand times before and would do so again, rakes, stray apples, and tiny woodland creatures notwithstanding. It wasn't long before she stumbled and mumbled into the kitchen and threw a heaping of tasty fritters and pies on her back.

It was a fast fit for a King! Or Queen. It was surely enough for a Princess! Apple Bloom swerved back towards the stand with the deliciousness (and nutritiousness) that only the Apples could deliver swerving on top of her. Before long, Apple Bloom reached Applejack and thought herself safe. No, no not all. She couldn't get the stuff off of her back and could only stand with all four hooves extended, planted in the ground, body shaking. Was she honestly going to collapse and be buried under an avalanche of Apple family goodness? Well, if that was how it was gonna go, then at the very least she could eat her way out.

[colour=#ff0000]"Ah...Applejack...could ya...get it off...meeeee..."[/colour] She squeaked, biting her lip at the end due to exertion.

Thankfully, the younger pony seemed to have forgiven Ashen for his lapse in memory, and even tried to casually drop his own name into the conversation. Ashen was even prepared to forgive the doctor for failing to do so in a natural way. [colour=#008080]There’s enough awkward on this side of the conversation that I really shouldn’t be judgemental of that sort of thing. [/colour]He automatically pushed the name out of his head as unimportant, before suddenly realising that this was wasting an opportunity to practice being approachable... but it was too late. The name was gone. Fortunately the other pony was still talking, so Ashen had some time to try and remember it…

[colour=#ff6666]“My parents retired a couple years ago, so I now run the Canterlot Army Historical Society. I’ve spent much time relocating our stuff to a spot that can actually hold a modest-sized museum, exhibits and all. Everything’s been… heh heh… chaotic, but all things considered, the Society’s doing great!”[/colour]

A memory surfaced at this, a young and hopelessly naïve colt (the professor considered his students to be colts or fillies until they demonstrated some sign of maturity, as of yet none had) with an adolescent obsession with the glories of the military-industrial complex… but no name. [colour=#008080]Blasted memory, earn your keep![/colour]

[colour=#ff6666]“So Professor, how do you plan on getting around in Aquellia? You do realize that the only way of travelling anywhere in Griffon cities is by flying, right?”[/colour]

And now a former student was mocking him. Fantastic. But then he had quite walked into that one; he had no real plans to visit Aquellia, just a vague desire… what in Equestria had possessed him to blurt that out?

[colour=#008080]“Oh, I hadn’t really thought that far ahead. I just thought I might stop by, since I have a month before I am expected to assume my role as a member of the Stalliongrad faculty. You do have a point though Doctor… Span… a mind with a knowledge of military affairs as rich as yours would be the one to spot that flaw. After all, knowledge of the terrain is a key element of strategy.”[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Hah! Any foal could see that problem a mile off. Still, better to flatter him.[/colour]

Professor Smirk’s mouth trailed off as he tried to think of a way to advance the conversation, and his eyes came to the rescue of their stricken comrade. A telltale flash of a blue-grey feather ahead of Doctor Tale in the queue revealed the presence of a somewhat diminutive Griffon. Ashen gestured to the creature and continued.

[colour=#008080]“Well, since there is a Griffon with us in this august assemblage, I may as well...”[/colour]

But before he could get any further, a bouncing ball of pink energy oscillated its way up the line, stopping right in front of the object of Ashen’s attention. On closer inspection, it proved to be a young mare, positively bubbling with sheer energy, and whose face was adorned with a grin even wider than the professor’s.

As he watched in stunned astonishment, the pony proceeded to loudly proclaim her excitement to find a “teensy-weensy” griffon in the line. Even to Ashen’s untrained eye the griffon’s displeasure at this was clear, and he decided to intervene before the effervescent pink pony was mauled, catching the tail end of the Griffon’s introduction as he stepped forward.

[colour=#008080]“Good day, young Razor,” [/colour]the whole remembering names thing was starting to stick. [colour=#008080]“I’m sorry to butt in on your conversation, but I was just chatting with Doctor Pin here, and a topic has come up which I feel could benefit from your input.”[/colour]

He turned to face the indelicate mare and continued. [colour=#008080]“Please accept my profuse apologies for the interruption, miss…?”[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Right, keep this up, Ashen, and soon you’ll know three names. Hers, plus Razor’s and Doctor Flail’s…[/colour]

• Like 1

[colour=#000080]”Oh?” she queried the yellow Unicorn before her. “Let me see...” she unfolded the letter, scanning the words. She flipped it over after finishing, look at it curiously. “But he's here, isn't he?” she glanced down the line behind her, unable to tell who the writer might be. “I surely could have spoken with him before I passed him up.” she scowled, hoping she hadn't accidentally missed somepony trying to get her attention. That would be neglectful, and just wouldn't do for a princess.

But the elderly Apple mare broke into her throughts. ”A kiss?” Luna turned and questioned Granny Smith, surprised. “This is... customary?” Of course she'd never heard of a kissing booth before, and she hadn't quite noticed exactly what the apple selling stall had been set up for. She found it odd that a kiss would be included in the purchase of something such as apples, but then again, she wasn't privy to the selling habits of the Apple family. But if it was part of the deal, so be it!

“Certainly.” Luna shrugged, trying to be casual. “I wouldn't mind at all Mr.—” she let the fragment hang in the air, unable to remember if she'd ever gotten the elderly green stallion's name yet. As she turned to him, she was momentarily distracted by the rather large and bulky camera, which looked to be about as old as the pony manning it. She'd seen a few varieties in history books or collectors manuals, but she never thought she'd actually see one outside of an antique shop. Well, whatever suited him was fine with her. “Uh, yes, right, no problem!” she smiled at him, trying to cover her blunder.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]

Guiding Light stood for what seemed like an eternity as Luna read the message. Surely the messanged couldn't be punished like the writer of the note if it was bad, right? He hoped that what Mythos said about the contents of the note was truthful. There was no reason to think he was lying though. He seemed nice and wanting to take the time to speak with him.

The question by the Princess did interrupt his train of thought. He was at a crossroads. He could say no, but that would be lying and it would defeat the purpose of Mythos's ultimate goal: to see and speak with the Princess. On the other hoof he wondered if now was the right time. Finally he made a decision.[/colour]

[colour=goldenrod]"Oh yes... well the pony that asked me to give you the note Princess is right behind me."[/colour]

[colour=#222222]He turned around and faced the stallion hoping this was the right plan.[/colour]

[colour=goldenrod]"Mythos, this is Princess Luna. Princess Luna, this is Mythos."[/colour]

[colour=#222222]

[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Mythos was surprised to see this all work out so quickly and while he hide it fairly well, but not perfectly, he was actually more than a bit nervous. This surprised even himself as he was known for his wellspring of confidence... some ponies would even say a bit too confidant at times. [/colour][colour=#222222]This was not something he was expecting… at least not so soon. Here was the stunning Princess Luna right before him, a mare he knew perhaps even less than he did her older sister Princess Celestia, one whose life was all but unknown by scholars and history… only legends giving much detail on the two sister.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Giving a deep and respect bow Mythos gave Princess Luna his brightest smile once looking up at her, truly pleased to meet her despite his somewhat deserting confidence and he both introduced himself and answered her question as he says, “[/colour][colour=#800080]As my this young colt has said my name is Mythos Gray, I apologize for going such a roundabout way to meet you Princess Luna. You see I did not want to get in your way before getting some apples, feeling that what I would wish to say… more what I would like to request could wait until we had both bought our apples.”[/colour]

Mythos realized he was speaking more then he perhaps should he laughed softly to himself explaining, [colour=#800080]“This is a new feeling for me, it would seem you have taken my confidence from me and I am wasting your time. Perhaps it is silly of me to think I could learn from you what I seek…”[/colour] Mythos moved his hoof through his mane as he waited for a reply from the princess of the night.

30jk84h.jpg

[colour=#ff6666]~That’s right…….. he never got my name right back then either~[/colour]

The ex-student rolled his eyes as Prof. Smirk botched Spin Tale’s name. The professor may have thought he sounded clever with his fake flattery, but Dr. Tale knew Smirk long enough to know when his “praise” oozed with sarcasm (which in Spin's experience, happened quite a lot). Oh well, time for another witty comeback. [colour=#ff6666]“Actually,”[/colour] began Spin, obviously faking a humble tone; [colour=#ff6666]“It doesn’t take a knowledge of military affairs to know something as basic as Talonpolis’s geography. Like you said, locking yourself in the towers of academia does leave you at risk of going blind.”[/colour]

[colour=#ff6666]~Take THAT!~[/colour]

Ashen Smirk next tried to drag the griffon behind him into their conversation, but right then a pink earth pony mare bounced by and introduced herself to the feathered line-waiter. Spin Tale didn’t pay much mind to what the hyper energetic pony had to say, but the griffon didn’t look too happy and Smirk saw his chance to get advice on the Talonpolis matter. Well, Smirk would need good luck with that, thanks to that tail-stomping stunt of his he just pulled.

[colour=#ff6666]~Oh….. apparently I’m now Dr. Pin. Swell.....~[/colour]

• Like 1

Prime was sitting in line re-running his plans for today; he was almost completely oblivious to what was going on around him. That was until a pink mare hopped past him and began speaking with the griffon behind him. After the griffon’s bout of shouting had snapped him out of focus completely he turned to look behind him at the situation.

He shook his head slightly grumbling to himself and turned his attention back to the line. He saw a variety of ponies none of which he recognized; aside from the princess, with nothing to do he tried to go back to his mental planning. [colour=#daa520]‘Alright so after this I need to go over my notes visit the town hall and…’[/colour] he froze for a moment, [colour=#daa520]“AHHH!!”[/colour] he had forgotten everything he had planned past that entirely. Slightly upset at himself he just look to the ground and waited brooding.

[colour=#ff0000]"Ah...Applejack...could ya...get it off...meeeee..."[/colour] he looked up to see a yellow filly struggling with a load of pastries. [colour=#daa520]‘Poor thing… I should go help her,’[/colour] he looked to see the line behind him, well aware that he would have to give up his place he huffed and mumbled to himself, [colour=#daa520]“I really go out of my way for ponies too much.”[/colour]

He walked up to the struggling filly, [colour=#daa520]“here let me give you a hoof with that”[/colour] he said carefully lifting the load of treats off of the young fillies back and sliding them onto his. He was used to the weight of caravan loads; this was nothing compared to those dreaded things, so he barley even flinched at the weight. [colour=#daa520]“So where do you need these?”[/colour] he said motioning to the treats on his back.

[colour=#000080]Luna smiled and posed for the camera as best she could. She still wasn't quite used to camera's, although she at least wasn't being mobbed by paparazzi. Ponyville was a small, casual town, with a lot of its old ways carried over from several decades ago. But back in Luna's day, the custom was canvas—portraits, to be more exact. Of course, there were still plenty of painters who used a canvas as their medium, but it seemed to be a lot more about scenery or catching a single moment rather than preserving historical figures. At one time, paintings were the only way to capture a picture.

“Oh!” she first spoke to Guiding Light, and then turned to the gray Unicorn behind them. He bowed and grinned, if a little awkwardly. Luna nodded once, acknowledging his respect and at the same time indicating that it was alright to stand again. This would be the second time he was bowing, after all, but even if it was unnecessary, Luna wasn't about to ruin the moment for the stallion.

“I would be happy to speak with your once we've both acquired our goods.” she replied, just as Applejack gave the call to let her through. “As it is, I believe I am up next, and I would not want to hold up the line for others. Please, feel free to approach me when you have completed your purchase as well.” Luna politely excused herself and stepped up to Applejack and the booth.

“Thank you very much, Applejack.” Luna smiled at her. “It's good to see you again.” Admittedly, her first meeting with the Element wielders had been brief, and the second disastrous, but third time was the charm, right? “Well, uh... you know why I'm here.” the princess laughed awkwardly.[/colour]

Guiding Light felt pleased that he had accomplished his task. He had delivered the note to Princess Luna without incident and even introduced Mythos to her. Yet the young unicorn was surprised that Mythos wasn't over the top happy to meet with her. Wasn't that the purpose of giving the note: to meet with the Princess? Then Light realized that maybe Mythos was a bit shy meeting royality, especially if Luna was his favorite Princess.

[colour=#DAA520]"Well it looks like you're going to meet Princess Luna after all," [/colour]he said to Mythos as the Princcess attended to reciving some apples.

Light then wondered if he should take the opportunity to learn something from the Princess, spesifically his light magic.

[colour=#006400][colour=#00FF00][colour=#00FF00]

GrannySmith1WithText.png[/colour][/colour][/colour]

[colour=#006400][colour=#00FF00][colour=#00FF00]"We all sure do know why yur here, Princess!" [/colour][/colour][/colour]Granny Smith neighed before getting a blank look on her face. [colour=#00FF00]"Er, what was that thar reason agin?"[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"To purchase apples, mein sister!" [/colour]Apple Strudel added before the bearded stallion shouted as he brought out a bushel basket of apples to set before Princess Luna. [colour=#006400]"Here are dee finest apples vee have, mein Princess! I vill take vone more photo of you so vee vill had it for our scrapbook!"[/colour]

[colour=#00FF00]"Never mind that, Strudel! That thar camera of yurs is dangerous! Ya got too much flash powder this time fer sure!" [/colour]the gray maned mare argued.

[colour=#006400]"Nein! You vill see!" [/colour]Apple Strudel neighed as he got behind the huge camera and prepared to shoot the photo. [colour=#006400]"Smile please, Princess!"[/colour]

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The overstocked flash powder bar exploded, the force of the explosion blowing backward, sending the screaming Apple Strudel upward through the air until the soot-covered stallion landed up within the branches of a nearby apple tree. The force of his landing knocked off nearly all of the remaining apples to the ground.

[colour=#00FF00]"BROTHER! YOU ALRIGHT?"[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"I tink you were right dis time, dear sister," [/colour]Apple Strudel groaned, his eyes spinning, his head swaying as he remained suspended in the high branches of the tree.

[colour=#ED458B]"Hiya Razor! I'm Pinkie Pie! It's a perfect pleasure to purvey of your presence! Heeheehee! How'd ya get so small? You're really cute! And those fur markings, they look so...I don't even know how to describe them, except they look so cool! Ever seen a striped pony?" [/colour]Pinkie paused for an awkward moment.

[colour=#ED458B]"Oh right, there are striped ponies. Zebras, like DUH! I wasn't really giving that some Pinkie thinkie!" [/colour]She bopped the side of her head. [colour=#ED458B]"So erm...have you ever tried to kiss an apple? I think it would be really silly, but well, you never really know. Then again, I bet you'd have a pretty good advantage if you ever went bobbing for apples. OH! That's a great idea. You wanna come over to Sugarcube Corner later and bob for apples? You could meet Mr. and Mrs. Cake, and the Twins too! Actually, you can meet two of them now! See the baby unicorn with her hoof in her mouth next to that tall orange stallion? That's Mr. Cake and his daughter! Isn't she adorable? Do you like cupcakes? How about doughnuts? Ever had a good apple cider doughnut? Once I was trying to make doughnuts but I wasn't sure how to put a hole in them, so I tried using the rim of a flower pot, only there was still a flower in it -- and dirt -- so it got all over the dough. I thought I'd brush it all off and bake them anyway, cause with a few chocolate sprinkles, I mean like...you can't really see dirt, right? Plus everypony would be getting more minerals too! That didn't go over too well. Did I mention you have really neat fur stripes?"[/colour]

Thankfully, the younger pony seemed to have forgiven Ashen for his lapse in memory, and even tried to casually drop his own name into the conversation. Ashen was even prepared to forgive the doctor for failing to do so in a natural way. [colour=#008080]There’s enough awkward on this side of the conversation that I really shouldn’t be judgemental of that sort of thing. [/colour]He automatically pushed the name out of his head as unimportant, before suddenly realising that this was wasting an opportunity to practice being approachable... but it was too late. The name was gone. Fortunately the other pony was still talking, so Ashen had some time to try and remember it…

[colour=#FF6666]“My parents retired a couple years ago, so I now run the Canterlot Army Historical Society. I’ve spent much time relocating our stuff to a spot that can actually hold a modest-sized museum, exhibits and all. Everything’s been… heh heh… chaotic, but all things considered, the Society’s doing great!”[/colour]

A memory surfaced at this, a young and hopelessly naïve colt (the professor considered his students to be colts or fillies until they demonstrated some sign of maturity, as of yet none had) with an adolescent obsession with the glories of the military-industrial complex… but no name. [colour=#008080]Blasted memory, earn your keep![/colour]

[colour=#FF6666]“So Professor, how do you plan on getting around in Aquellia? You do realize that the only way of travelling anywhere in Griffon cities is by flying, right?”[/colour]

And now a former student was mocking him. Fantastic. But then he had quite walked into that one; he had no real plans to visit Aquellia, just a vague desire… what in Equestria had possessed him to blurt that out?

[colour=#008080]“Oh, I hadn’t really thought that far ahead. I just thought I might stop by, since I have a month before I am expected to assume my role as a member of the Stalliongrad faculty. You do have a point though Doctor… Span… a mind with a knowledge of military affairs as rich as yours would be the one to spot that flaw. After all, knowledge of the terrain is a key element of strategy.”[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Hah! Any foal could see that problem a mile off. Still, better to flatter him.[/colour]

Professor Smirk’s mouth trailed off as he tried to think of a way to advance the conversation, and his eyes came to the rescue of their stricken comrade. A telltale flash of a blue-grey feather ahead of Doctor Tale in the queue revealed the presence of a somewhat diminutive Griffon. Ashen gestured to the creature and continued.

[colour=#008080]“Well, since there is a Griffon with us in this august assemblage, I may as well...”[/colour]

But before he could get any further, a bouncing ball of pink energy oscillated its way up the line, stopping right in front of the object of Ashen’s attention. On closer inspection, it proved to be a young mare, positively bubbling with sheer energy, and whose face was adorned with a grin even wider than the professor’s.

As he watched in stunned astonishment, the pony proceeded to loudly proclaim her excitement to find a “teensy-weensy” griffon in the line. Even to Ashen’s untrained eye the griffon’s displeasure at this was clear, and he decided to intervene before the effervescent pink pony was mauled, catching the tail end of the Griffon’s introduction as he stepped forward.

[colour=#008080]“Good day, young Razor,” [/colour]the whole remembering names thing was starting to stick. [colour=#008080]“I’m sorry to butt in on your conversation, but I was just chatting with Doctor Pin here, and a topic has come up which I feel could benefit from your input.”[/colour]

He turned to face the indelicate mare and continued. [colour=#008080]“Please accept my profuse apologies for the interruption, miss…?”[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Right, keep this up, Ashen, and soon you’ll know three names. Hers, plus Razor’s and Doctor Flail’s…[/colour]

[colour=#ED458B]"Hiya Razor! I'm Pinkie Pie! It's a perfect pleasure to purvey of your presence! Heeheehee! How'd ya get so small? You're really cute! And those fur markings, they look so...I don't even know how to describe them, except they look so cool! Ever seen a striped pony?" [/colour]Pinkie paused for an awkward moment.

[colour=#ED458B]"Oh right, there are striped ponies. Zebras, like DUH! I wasn't really giving that some Pinkie thinkie!" [/colour]She bopped the side of her head. [colour=#ED458B]"So erm...have you ever tried to kiss an apple? I think it would be really silly, but well, you never really know. Then again, I bet you'd have a pretty good advantage if you ever went bobbing for apples. OH! That's a great idea. You wanna come over to Sugarcube Corner later and bob for apples? You could meet Mr. and Mrs. Cake, and the Twins too! Actually, you can meet two of them now! See the baby unicorn with her hoof in her mouth next to that tall orange stallion? That's Mr. Cake and his daughter! Isn't she adorable? Do you like cupcakes? How about doughnuts? Ever had a good apple cider doughnut? Once I was trying to make doughnuts but I wasn't sure how to put a hole in them, so I tried using the rim of a flower pot, only there was still a flower in it -- and dirt -- so it got all over the dough. I thought I'd brush it all off and bake them anyway, cause with a few chocolate sprinkles, I mean like...you can't really see dirt, right? Plus everypony would be getting more minerals too! That didn't go over too well. Did I mention you have really neat fur stripes?"[/colour]

"I'm not short!" Razor shouted at Ashen quickly as he turned to face the pony, "now what is-"

He stopped mid-sentence as he hear Pinkie Pie say another remark about his height. Razor's eyes twitched at different intervals, his feathers stood on end as he dug his claws into the dirt leaving deep gouges in the ground. He snarled, feeling ready to blow but he took a deep breath and swallowed his rising irritation. He turned to face Pinkie, with a big goofy grin.

'Keep it together.....keep it together!' He mentally told himself.

"If you could....please stop....calling me small." Razor said slowly and with great concentration and will power to keep himself from screaming it out. Any one of these ponies could be a possible customer for his delivery services and it was not a good business option to show a short temper.

"Anyway....." Razor began, "Umm....no I have never guessed an apple, in fact...I haven't kissed anything in my life."

Razor looked over to the foal and pony in question, he found Mr. Cake to be rather scrawny, though he would admit the foal was.....kinda sort of cute.

"Yeah...I....guess the kid is sort of...rather cute, I have a sister a few years older then her. Though the dad looks a bit scrawny." Razor said, "Uhh...whats Sugar Cube Corner anyway? I really just arrived here so...don't know what anything is though sounds sweetish."

Razor blinked at the talk of making doughnuts with flower pots, "Why did you even....actually you know what I don't want to know. Anyway no I don't really eat sweets all that much, need to keep on a diet which is why I'm waiting in line for apples."

Finishing his answers he looked critically at Pinkie Pie, she was very bubbly and energetic, "You're a very happy one arn't you?" He said.

Electric's eyes opened as the huge amount of apples were put into her bag. She had completely forgotten about how many apples that would be, due to her constant worry of what to choose, and getting to the front of the line. [colour=#3399ff]What are you, Electric? An idiot?! You sure seem like one now, you featherbrain! [/colour]Electric nodded a bit sheepishly, chuckling, before thanking Applejack for the apples. Electric jumped a little after she received the promised kiss, in return for purchasing the apples. [colour=#3399ff]"No problem. I'll be sure to do that."[/colour] Electric spoke, before she stood in her spot for a moment, nervously trying to come up with a plan to get these apples back home. It wouldn't be that hard, right?

A lightbulb went off in her head, and she shook off the heavy saddlebag, certainly lightening the heavy load on her bag. Grabbing the edge of the tough saddlebag, she heaved, and began dragging it towards the exit of the farm. Soon, she was almost exhausted by the time she had made it a distance away from the line. Sighing, she tilted the bag, allowing half of the apples to fall out onto a surprisingly neat pile on a patch of clean grass near the exit. Grabbing the saddlebag, she zipped off as fast as she could to her home, taking off into the air as she did so. After a short amount of time, about 15 minutes, she returned with an empty saddlebag, and proceeded to fly off with what apples she had left at the farm.

(*Exit* That's a wrap for Electric here!)

[colour=#000080]“Oh!” she first spoke to Guiding Light, and then turned to the gray Unicorn behind them. He bowed and grinned, if a little awkwardly. Luna nodded once, acknowledging his respect and at the same time indicating that it was alright to stand again. This would be the second time he was bowing, after all, but even if it was unnecessary, Luna wasn't about to ruin the moment for the stallion.

“I would be happy to speak with you once we've both acquired our goods.” she replied, just as Applejack gave the call to let her through. “As it is, I believe I am up next, and I would not want to hold up the line for others. Please, feel free to approach me when you have completed your purchase as well.” Luna politely excused herself and stepped up to Applejack and the booth.[/colour]

Guiding Light felt pleased that he had accomplished his task. He had delivered the note to Princess Luna without incident and even introduced Mythos to her. Yet the young unicorn was surprised that Mythos wasn't over the top happy to meet with her. Wasn't that the purpose of giving the note: to meet with the Princess? Then Light realized that maybe Mythos was a bit shy meeting royality, especially if Luna was his favorite Princess.

[colour=#DAA520]"Well it looks like you're going to meet Princess Luna after all," [/colour]he said to Mythos as the Princcess attended to reciving some apples.

Light then wondered if he should take the opportunity to learn something from the Princess, spesifically his light magic.

Mythos was pleased, despite his annoyance at himself at losing his confidence, and he nodded at Luna as he watched her walk to Applejack. He smiled in amusement, realizing what this would mean for the orange mare giving out kisses before turning the young colt next to him and explained to him his purpose saying softly and though he was calm there was a clear edge of excitment, “I am a collector of stories, and I have been seeking the stories of our princesses for quite a long time. There is so much we don't know about them, like where they come from.”

Looking at Guiding Light he asked, “haven't you ever wondered about Celestia, her past? There is also Luna and her connection to the Legend of the Mare on the Moon.”

ajbanner.png

[colour=#ff6600]Applejack removed the tray of fritters and pies off of her little sister and put them on the booth, close to Luna's side of it. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Princess Luna!"[/colour][colour=#ff6600] Applejack smiled nervously. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "What'er you doin' here?" [/colour][colour=#ff6600]Applejack regretted it the moment it left her mouth. She wasn't wishing the Princess away, she was just shocked that she came to visit the farm, and on this day. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Uh, I mean, look! This here's mah sister!" [/colour][colour=#ff6600] Applejack grabbed her dizzy little sister and held her close for a cute shot of the contrast Apple family sisters. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "She's the best little sister a pony could ask for!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff6600]Applejack played along with Luna's implications. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Uh, yeah! I know why you're here." [/colour][colour=#ff6600] For the same reason all the love-stricken ponies came to buy some apples and get a kiss? [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"But first, let me share with you some of out best vittles on the farm today."[/colour]

[colour=#ff6600]Applejack put a fritter on a small plate and then walked around the booth balancing the plate on the flat part of her hat. Normally, her natural impulse would have been to just grabbed the fritter in hoof and shove it in the guests mouth. But not only was Luna a little too royal for such an outburst, but she was also a little to tall for that sort of serve. Applejack lifted the plate to Luna's head. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Trah one!"[/colour]

75 Kisses left!

[colour=#008080]Next up[/colour]

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Cake

31. Inkwell

32. Pinkie Pie :smirk:

33. Parhelion

34. Star Storm

35. Master Mustang

36. Prime Meridian

37. Dr. Spin Tale

38. Professor Ashen Smirk

39. Razor

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

On hold:

Survey (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Savory Spell (inactive - PM me when ready)

Problems and rules log (please review):

-Enforced immediately: I've been very forgiving in this thread when it comes to amout of content, but it's getting a little out of hoof, now. Effective immediately, I will be putting a 5 sentence minimum on all future RP posts in this thread. Please try to be thorough and descriptive with your ponies, your pony's thoughts, and your pony's actions. There's more to a pony post than just what they are saying.

-Princess Luna is a pony of royalty. Any pony in line who wants to recognize her and let her cut in front of them is allowed to. Every player is responsible for their character. The line order applies to the princess too, but if characters want to change positions in line, that is allowed.

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

[colour=#FF8C00]Kissed[/colour]

1-10

1. Carrot Fields

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust

5. Gentle Sol

6. Flam

7. Starburst

8. Astral

9. Flim

10. Silverbolt

11-20

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings :smug:

13. Donut "Pony" Joe :smug:

14. Rarity ajscreen.png;)

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :???:

17. Misty Morning :smug:

18. Pathfinder :???:

19. Earth Writer :smug:

20. Thorn :smug:

21-30

21. Metal Maker :smug:

22. Twilight Shine :smug:

23. Opal Shards :smug:

24. Bon Bon

25. Electric Vibe :smug:ajscreen.png

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

[colour=#000080]Luna had never used the type of camera that the elderly Apple stallion had set up, but she had studied them and several other models, in order to catch up with modern technology. Even she would have admitted the flash powder looked a little high. However, having no hooves-on experience, she wasn't going to say anything in case she and the green mare were both wrong. But within a few seconds, it was evident by the mini explosion that there was indeed a little too much flash powder being used.

Luna was surprised when Applejack inquired about her reason for visiting the farm, but she wasn't going to ignore the question even if the orange pony should have been well aware of the answer. Maybe she'd been out in the sun a little too long. “I am here to buy apples, of course.” She gave Applejack a curious look. What other business would one have on an apple farm, after all?

“Hello there little one.” Luna smiled widely at the yellow Apple sibling. “I do not believe we have been formerly introduced.” she held out a hoof to the smaller sister. “I assume you were present at the Nightmare Night... festivities.” Although fiasco might have been a better way to describe how that night had started for Luna.

“Will they be alright?” Luna gestured a tentative hoof toward the eccentric pair of Apple family members, one of which who was still clinging to a tree. He looked secure enough, but an Earth pony in a tree wasn't exactly the best situation, even for one in their prime. Although considering how the two had been acting, this might not have been the first time something like this had happened.

But at that moment, she found herself faced with a delicious smelling—and looking—apple fritter. Luna licked her lips, lifting the pastry with her magic. She took a large bite, chewing it heartily before swallowing. “Mmmmm.” she sighed. There really was nopony who could match the Apples when it came to baking.[/colour]

Guiding Light smiled when he heard hat Mythos said that he collected stories. If there was one thing Light liked beyond practicing magic and exploring, it was reading. The fact that the stallion was trying to know more about the lives of the Princesses intrigued the colt.

[colour=#DAA520]"Now that you say it, I anm interested in learning more about the Princesses. I haven't been in Canterlot for anything, and I don't see them show up here much, but it would be interesting to learn about them. Especially their magic, I always like to study about the different types of magic."[/colour]