What kind of Pony are You?

SilverThorn

I only joined this forum a day or 2 ago and people are already assiociating me with insects own their own accord.

This pleases me greatly.

yeah that'll happen when you start a whole topic dedicated to your biggest interest. ;-) once again, welcome to canterlot

I'm a Unicorn, no question there. Being an artist, especially for the more fickle parts of the trade, I just can't imagine doing that kind of stuff just with my hooves and teeth. So Unicorn magic it is. ^^

That is a pretty good reason to be a unicorn. Better than mine at least (it seems cleaner). On a related note, one of my friends has several pieces of art from Joni Eareckson Tada and they are wonderful. Even more so when you hear that she is paralyzed and draws with her mouth. I have yet to see any of her paintings though.

I only joined this forum a day or 2 ago and people are already assiociating me with insects own their own accord.

This pleases me greatly.

Call me a gypsy, but I think everypony knows you like bugs because of your avatar!

mlfw3528_small.jpg

• Like 1

I'd prolly be a Unicorn since I'm kinda nerdy and geeky with stuff. But yeah I prefer the use of magic, and levitating stuff is sure fun.

I would want to be a pegasus, because I'm a serious adrenaline junkie. Its a problem, but a good one. I'm not really athletic, but very fit. I do lots of biking, and I've always wished I could fly. I dream about flying all the time, and I tried my hardest to fly when I was a little kid. I wore prop wings, and sprinkled "pixie dust" (glitter) on myself. But I still could not get my feet off the ground!

Besides, Cloudsdale is the coolest city ever. Its 20% cooler than any other city.

I'd be a unicorn. Magic is awesome. With telekinesis spells, there's no need to try to move or hold things with my mouth. And I'd get to pop balloons and bubble wrap without the use of a pin!

I'm a scientist, and doing science without a horn would be hard... So I'd say unicorn. I mean... is it even possible to be a scientist in Equestria without magic?

Why not? Have you seen what the non-unicorns do? Especially in "sonic rainboom". We see actual pegasus scientists!

Not to mention all the beautiful trim and buildings in ponyville. Such craftsmanship must require a delicate touch, and I doubt they bring in a unicorn for all that stuff.

But yeah, sounds way harder.