What kind of Pony are You?

SilverThorn

If you were transformed into a pony right this minute what tribe of pony do you think you would belong to?

Personally I think I would be a unicorn. I love studying folklore, magic, and healing. Then again I also love herbalism and gardening so maybe an earth pony. Unicorn is a little more likely though. :)

How about all of you? :D

Since I am a massive bibliophile and played tons of videogames... I probably would be a unicorn. My available spells would run the gamut from offensive elemental spells to protective and healing magics. The quintessential spellcaster, I'd pack a massive punch, but nowhere near Twilight's level of power. I'd be close to it though, although my lazy personality would mean you wouldnt see it in action often unless I absolutely have to do it.

Pegasus, there are no doubts about it. Due to my temperament and fast paced life. Moreover, I love everything that's connected with slightest dose of adrenaline. And, mainly, because I can enjoy my life to the fullest when I have an occasion to do this. Carpe diem.

• Like 1

I would certainly hope to be a unicorn. Magic would certainly be appealing and I like research as well. Especially history.

But considering how earthy some of my pursuits are I would expect to be an earth pony.

Raised on a farm, live in a rural community, into blacksmithing. Unless it would take a unicorn to swing the hammer, although the Apple family seems to get by without magic just fine....

If you've heard about my OC Lore Weaver, I'd see him as what I'd be as a pony.

He's a unicorn who owns a bookstore in Ponyville, loves reading and writing, and is a little socially awkward.

Earth Pony. I was thinking that I'd be more pegasus for a moment considering they're generally thought of as more athletic and I do Football and Wrestling, but since I'm a big guy and more muscle than speed I'd probably be an Earth Pony. Even though I do enjoy writing, reading, and drawing I identify more with somepony like AJ than somepony like Twi

Even though that...

<---- This guy is a pegasus. I'd have to say unicorn :)

I just identify with a character like Twi more than anypony else. I don't play that many sports, and though I'm alright I ain't no athlete so a pegasus if probably out of the question. Same with earth pony :P

And my hobbies and interests just sound more...Unicorny :D

Since I'm fond of travel, in fact a bit addicted (Japan, Italy, Denmark, etc.), and with a love for minimalism, I'm pretty sure I'm a zebra :)

I mean, nomadic with a love for the exotic and a rather possessionless lifestyle? How much more zebra can I get?

• Like 2

I think I would be a Pegasus. Because I feel the need to travel and to keep active. But I also think with the ablity to travel I would think I could be such a good writer (I love to write) because with all that traveling there will be great stories to write and tell.

oh my god pegasus. pegasus! PEGASUS!!! Ive had dreams of being able to fly since as long as I can remember, and I've always had a very strong grasp on the dynamics of flight. It was even my childhood dream to be a pilot. Not like for an airline but to own my own prop plane to just fly around and be awesome. Plus I'm a total adrenaline junkie, I get either incredibly ansy or bored when I dont get my daily dose of excitement so flying and doing stunts would suit me well. Damn it would be awesome to fly...

I feel that I'd be a pegasus, due to my inability to sit still and love of all things flying, although I imagine being a bit of an outcast, much like Fluttershy. :)

I'm afraid of heights.. and yet being on a plane is one of my favourite places.. I'm so strange..

I originally thought I should be a unicorn. The whole idea of spell casting and levitation appealed to me a lot. But the more I've thought about it... heck with that, give me some wings! I've always wanted to fly airplanes, and even went to school to be an aircraft mechanic at one point. But flying under your own power would be so much more amazing than some aluminum tube with wings.

• Like 1

It's tough for me to decide because my tastes are so eclectic. I am super nerdy, with an interests in technology and science, just like a unicorn would be. I'm physical and like tests of stamina and toughness like airsoft, hiking/climbing, and swimming, plus having wings would be awesome, just like a pegasus. But I'm also firmly grounded, down to earth, and value balance, just like an earth pony.

I guess this makes me alicorn black stallion...

... or Kirin because Chinese unicorn :blush:

Probably a unicorn, as I'm lazy, knowledgable, and like Literature.

Back when I was in the Air Force ROTC, I was the only guy in my flight who never wanted to fly. I was considering becoming an engineer for the Air Force because they offered me a full ride scholarship with room, board, and stipend included. I was medically disqualified, which I now consider a blessing. They don't do the kind of engineering that I enjoy.

ALL that is to say, I wouldn't need to be a pegasus.

On a related note, why is everyone relating science and knowledge to unicorns? If a horn is a prerequisite for careers that use you brain, I would be a unicorn, but that is not actually the case. In fact, in a world where the scientific professions come from one group, those that come from a different background are valuable because they don't come in with the same preconceived notions. An "outsider" is more likely to say "why do we do this?" about something that everyone else has taken for granted since before the original reason for it disappeared. Similarly, I could do this as a pegasus.

No, the important thing is that I be red.

Ok, ok, I'll actually give an answer. I'd like a horn because things like eating would be way cleaner.