What if you opened your blindbag, and found a real pony?!

Greed

I got my first ever blindbag pony, Firecracker Burst, with my order of Brony shirts from America. It's impossible currently to get them here in Britain, so i'm really happy to get one.

However i was wondering, if you opened the bag to find a real, miniature character form the show, what would you do?

Personally i'd love to talk to them about all things MLP, and i'd keep him/her in my pocket most of the time, hang out on the beach or something. It would be awesome! :D

What would you guys and gals do/talk about?

first I would feed it. it's probably been in there a while o)3)

after that, I'd probably ask if it knew what was going on (because I'd have no idea). If it turned out that it didn't, I would probably offer to let it stay at my house. I would make a bedroom for it out of my craft supplies XP

then after that, I would just get to know it and try to be friendly.

• Like 1

It depends a lot on what pony it was. I mean, mini-Celestia and mini-Pinkie Pie wouldn't demand the same treatment (aside from both requiring lots of cake).

But yeah, regardless I'd love to have my own little mini pony to talk to about things. I'd take good care of her. :)

• Like 1

it would depend, is the pony plastic, and doesnt need food, and so on? does it know it's not a real pony? or is it a real pony, just very little? also, would it want to stay with me? if yes, then i would make it a ceramic castle to live in. and i would want a woona, and we would play videogames together.

• Like 1

For a moment there I thought you meant an actual sized pony in a bag, because that would have to be an awfully big bag!

Now if it was the figure size, hopefully there would be air holes in said bag.

I would definitely love meeting them, especially if it was Twilight, Luna, or Cadance.

• Like 1

Those bags are air tight. Is pony still alive?

Can we not get into the science behind this? You open your bag, and there's a live miniature pony from the show inside. She/he is fully living, absolutely unharmed, just a little disoriented perhaps.

Oh jeeze I'd probably panic. I am like, the worst pet owner ever. After the initial shock I'd see about introducing them to my world since they'd probably not care about telling me about Equestria (considering I already know a bunch).

After that the massive bragging would begin. I'd take videos and pictures and flood EQD and youtube until securing my space as "that one guy what got a pony" in the history books.

Also my first blindbag was a 'limited edition' glittery Rainbow Dash.

• Like 1

After the initial care giving, I would try and do whatever I could to find another pony. I'd hate for her to be lonely. (assuming her based on statistics of the show.)

All of this after a head exploding SQEEE! of course.

• Like 1

That...is horrifying. I can't even begin to imagine co-existence with an animal. I guess I would give it to the only other local brony that I know. Possibly without telling them that it came from me.

Oh jeeze I'd probably panic. I am like, the worst pet owner ever.

Yeah, getting a live animal as a surprise is not as bad as killing an animal with neglect. I could probably at least pass the buck before it came to that.

I'l roll it on seaweed and make some Ikuzukuri First, if it's Big Macintosh or a recolor of him, I'l treat him extra-nice, if full size Big Mac can drag a house, a live minifigure could beat the horseapples out of me...

Same happens if is Twi, she could drop me off the window like a Ursa Minor...

Out of hypothesae...

I find a pint sized FlütterShy and she's aokay with the fact, I'l rescue my old LEGO knowledge and fix her a replica of her cottage and mod a robosapien for her to ride on controlling herself (that way she would be able to interact with stuff our size) ... I'd thrust on her hability of going Murder-Shy to defend herself

• Like 1

I'll be honest here, excuse past posts(had time to think now), I'd be freaked out as bloody hell if it was just the doll but lively. If it was 2D and cartoonish like in the show...it would be odd. And impossible. And if it was an actual pony that beared resemblance to canon, I'd be evenly freaked out.

I would keep the pony a secret for one thing. No one must know. I'd explain that to them as well. You can guess why. I'd take good care of it, I guess. I'd be friendly and...caring? Yeah, that's the word.

Here's my exact actions for each of the mane 6!

Twilight - BOOKS. She can faint when she looks at my piles and piles and piles of books, comics, manga, and literature. Also, intelligent conversation and magic.

Pinkie - Hi? Please don't annoy me. Please. (Unless she's pinkamina, in which situation we'd have...fun. :mad:)

RD - Sup.

Rarity - We have nothing in common. But we can be friends.

Applejack - (No idea)

Fluttershy - :3

That's all I can think of now. Long post ftw.

• Like 2

Can we not get into the science behind this? You open your bag, and there's a live miniature pony from the show inside. She/he is fully living, absolutely unharmed, just a little disoriented perhaps.

Awesome. No rules. Can do.

The good news is: Owning chinchillas means I have an awful lot of hay in my pet cabinet. Fed pony? Check. A problem is there are an awful lot of cats in my house. I suppose the little darling could live in a spare hamster cage. Open, of course. This is when I'm not home. All other times: Best friend shoulder pony! Hopefully, she's a pegasus, for easy travel.

• Like 1