What else do you do other then ponies ?

kunio18

So have you guys got any other hobbies apart from watching pony related stuff memes ect., is there anything else that you do in your free time.

Do you play sports or do you do somthing else for a form of lesuire or recretional fun to pass the time with friends ?

For me im a skateboarder, like Scootaloo, been doing it for years now and never given it up, also i enjoy swimming alot and i play to golf too on the weekends with my pals, and i also do Extreme Urban Exploration now and agian.

mm, Angie doesn't do much. drawing is the only thing I do other than ponies, and I draw a lot of ponies o)3)

"but Angie, don't you obsess over Animal Crossing all the time? don't you play that?"

nope, haven't played in over two and a half years :l

so yeah, when I'm not ponying, I'm either drawing or doing something I'd probably rather not be doing.

-'puter stuff (the welding stuff, and more)

-Ancient videogaming, got quite the collection...

-Chew on the phone line... (since I learn to walk not much)

-RadioControl Bashing...

-Fly (Big planes 'n' copters)

-Game hunting with compound bow.

-Boxing

-Reading

-Bonsai keeping.

Hm... Let's see...

-Science (extremely expensive)

-Audiophile (and related hobbies including electronics, I'll be building a headphone amp next month) (extremely expensive)

-Martial arts

-Reading

-Cinema

-Video games

-Computer related things

-Music

-Airsoft

-And I do things in NYC quite often much like Sir Death over there... Usually with friends though...

And I'm just getting into Parkour (AKA Free Running) (I am thus far horrible at it :-( )

1. Comic books
  2. Cat rescue & care
  3. Magic the Gathering
  4. Tabletop RPGs, if I can get enough players together.
  5. Cooking.
  6. I used to: Draw, write and make AMVs. I'm trying to get back into the swing of all 3.
  7. Gardening. A recent hobby. My broccoli is coming in nicely.
  8. MMOs: Aion and City of Heroes specifically.
  9. As said before me: Team. Fortress. Two.

Not necessarily in that order:

-studying theater design

-video games

-Pen&Paper RPG

-Tabletop strategy games

-LARPing

-board games in general

-digitally drawing... ponies (so that doesn't count)

-movies (lots of them)

-obsessing over TV shows (Community and Doctor Who and Friendship is Ma.. wait, ponies again)

-anime (the likes of FLCL, Nichijou, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, The World God Only Knows...)

-observing internet culture (or "lurking")

... :I

Ah, yes, also, I kind of obsess over the internet phenomenon of reviewers (like the AVGN, The Spoony One and the Nostalgia Critic, and many many more)

Hmm, I think that covers it.

My other hobbies include:

• anime
  • comics (mostly western comics these days, specifically DC, though I've read a lot of manga in the past; very occasionally a webcomic)
  • writing fanfiction (even if it's been a while)
  • watching online videos
  • movies
  • video games (specifically JRPGs and the occasional fighting games)

SirShadowDeath has obviously not talked to Rosie. I'm totally unsurprised. In fact, it fits her so well I'm surprised it wasn't blatantly obvious to me earlier. Rosie is probably the most awesome teacher ever!

BTW! I forgot to mention Comic books, anime/manga and sci-fi in my list. However... they have been knocked down due to my other hobbies (to begin with I am pretty picky about my anime)

You know, even though I haven't been around very long, I could 100% see Rosewind as a teacher. The way she writes and articulates herself gives off a vibe, like that one teacher who's class you always stayed awake through, out of respect for them.

*Ahem* Anyways, back on task.

- I play video games... a lot.

- I work in a restaurant.

- I love hiking down the trailes near my house.

- Baseball and hockey are my favourite sports, something about wacking a puck or ball with a piece of wood... pretty good stress relief.

- My friends and I play Magic the Gathering together (In case you didn't get the idea I'm a huge nerd yet).

- I write, not MLP stuff, but more... dark I guess. Looking at human nature from a point of view that society pretends isn't there.

- Some minor poetry stuff, but not that much.

- I'm currently being taught, by a friend, how to draw better. He's teaching me humans naturally, but soon enough...

Yeah, and I guess that's about it, see y'all later.