What new movies is everypony excited to see?

Wowie, that poster artwork is gorgeous -- especially the second one!

I just noticed two things: They misspelled "Oz" for "Trixie" and it's being produced by Disney. I wonder what strings they pulled to get the rights for that? :shifty:

I also noticed you're over 9000, Tales! Grats! :-o

So far the movies I am wanting to see are Moonrise Kingdom, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Hobbit, Total Recall, The Watch and Dredd. I've already seen The Amazing Spider Man and The Avengers, both where okay but then again I was raised with the older versions of the comics and never got into the Ultimate series.

So far the movies I am wanting to see are Moonrise Kingdom, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Hobbit, Total Recall, The Watch and Dredd. I've already seen The Amazing Spider Man and The Avengers, both where okay but then again I was raised with the older versions of the comics and never got into the Ultimate series.

Don't see Abe Lincoln. Its pretty terrible.

Though now that I've already seen TDKR. Only movie I really care about is The Hobbit.

Really just excited for Wreck-it Ralph, but there are a few other animated ones that look like they might be fun. Hotel Transylvania, ParaNorman, The Guardians, etc. I'm an animation major so I love all that stuff - even if 3D isn't my favorite kind of animation.

I know the Pirates movie (stop-motion animation) came and went in theaters, but I'd still like to see it. My friend and I watched TinTin the other night. It wasn't all that.

I like historical fiction so I think the Abe Lincoln movie might be a bit of fun. I remember really wanting to see Anonymous and The Raven but I never got around to it.

I'm optimistic that Amulet will actually get made. Note that the year is (????) when just a year ago, the date was (2012)

Expendables 2. No doubt its gonna have horrible plot, but who really cares when toy get to see ol' Chuck beat the crap outta some random guys.

I'd see that if I had friends who liked going to the theater. As it is, it is not a high enough priority. If I'm really interested, I will work hard to get a friend to go, or I will just go alone.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out that a Lone Ranger movie is coming out in 2013. I've only heard about 15 of the old radio episodes, but they were amazing. Just as I started to get excited about a modern reboot, I discovered that Johnny Depp is playing the part of Tanto!

I'm just gonna lay off the movies, sit back, and see where Hollywood goes with my movie (Xmen Origins: Deadpool)

Ryan Reynolds is playing me in the movie,

Tim miller is directing

Rhet Reese and other Zombieland writers are writing.

Yeah, that movie is going to be awesome as long as FOX limits their own creative control, which they said they would do.

I saw a few good ones recently (The Watch, Dark Knight Rises, etc).

Those were really good movies! I also saw 'The Dictator' for the first time. That was hilarious as well! I'm SO stoked for the 'Carrie' remake with Chloe Grace Moretz. Should be interesting; can't wait to see how she plays the role. Also, I'm excited to see 'the Apparition'. Looks scary actualy. O.o

Uhm, though out of all of them, I would have to say I've been waiting and waiting and WAITING for 'The Hobbit'. I'm SOOOO excited! :kissy:

I saw a few good ones recently (The Watch, Dark Knight Rises, etc).

Those were really good movies! I also saw 'The Dictator' for the first time. That was hilarious as well! I'm SO stoked for the 'Carrie' remake with Chloe Grace Moretz. Should be interesting; can't wait to see how she plays the role. Also, I'm excited to see 'the Apparition'. Looks scary actualy. O.o

Uhm, though out of all of them, I would have to say I've been waiting and waiting and WAITING for 'The Hobbit'. I'm SOOOO excited! :kissy:

They're taking the hobbits to eisengaurd!

Lol. I'm also waiting for that movie. I want it SO BADLY! I also saw ParaNorman, which was actually pretty good.

• Like 1