If you're pony characters had a theme song what would it be?

NemesisPon3

You dawg, I heard you leik theme songs, so I made my theme song another theme song, so you're listening to my theme song while listening to a theme song.

I've already decided that Virtue's theme is God's Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash. I've quoted it in RP and I address similar themes in Virtue's actions.

- sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk 2

Because why not.

Ignition gets somethingwordless and guitary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiQ3QZRZgXY

Cloudmane / Mirthbane, at least when he's not gruochy, gets Fate of the Stars, by Tally Hall

Matchie, for the sake of herself, gets Harebrained Scheme, courtesy of Freezepop

For Writ Phillipe, definitely "A very good year" VIA Frank Sinatra.

Hammerhoof? D'Angelo by Diablo Swing Orchestra.

And finally, Spike gets Wacky Antics, which isn't online yet. Oh well.

All da videos here. They make my 2006 Inspiron slow and sad. :wail:

If I had to give Filly Trotman a theme song of sorts, I'd probably go with a random guess choice and say "Paperback Writer" by The Beatles.

Why: If you ever read "Fortune & Glory", the main story revolves around Filly Trotman, a writer, losing his inspiration to go on writing the Daring Do series. While "Paperback Writer" is much too upbeat to describe that, it describes what Trotman's character is, a busy, bustled and constantly-working character that wants his work to be read and enjoyed, and doesn't care what it takes to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...