Taking requests!

Triage

If anyone would like some arts post your OC's up here! Can't give a time (I do paid work on other sites) but I would love to work on more pony art so requests are open. :D

I may do some color or inks or sketches or if I'm feeling really artsy then some watercolor. Also this first pic is my OC so if anyone is feeling generous and wants to draw her feel free! My non pony art can be found here - http://voodoowolf98.deviantart.com/

triage_by_voodoowolf98-d54me6i.jpg

twilight_wip_by_voodoowolf98-d54las2.jpg

oh! oh! me! me!

um you can draw my OC crescent blaze if you like! I know it really super stylized but this is the best picture I have of him. I'd really like to see him in your style though. I dont have any more anatomically realistic versions of him yet :/

post-3298-0-34137200-1340513468_thumb.pn

Your work looks really nice. :)

I'd be delighted if you were to draw one of my OCs. I'd be happy if you drew any one of the following: Serendipity (a pegasus mare), Verity Essence (a zebra mare), or Starless Shroud (an earth pony mare). I'll leave the choice up to you since I know some may be more difficult than others.

I don't have any talent for art, so there aren't really any pictures to go on, but basic descriptions are included on the linked character applications. If you really want me to I could use Pony Creator to come up with approximations for them though. Just ask if you want me to do so or need more details. ;-)

Would you mind if you drew one of my FoE (Fallout Equestria) OCs? Her bio is here for more info and below is what I came up with using the Pony Generator:

hkV2v.jpg

Oh! I'd love one! =3 My OC is in my avatar, and i'll add the file in a sec.

I dont know what sort of pose or whatever to do, so i'll let you decide. He's a pretty lively guy, always trying new things and always has a smile. although he's really quite upset on the inside...

IansOC.png

Ok ok ok this isn't an OC, but could you maybe make a picture of Luna as some sort of superhero.

Possibly punching her way through a brick wall.

That'd be so awesome.

I'm super serious. :|

I'll throw my OC in for the fun of it.

Her name is Sweet Melody She has a white coat with a neat Sapphire blue mane with a hot pink highlight running through the middle. Her tail is the same blue with the exception of the hightlight, and it curls like Rarity's. Her cutie mark is a blue and pink violin with the bow and a pink heart behind it.

• 4 weeks later...

oh i dont wanna be a bother so if you're busy its fine, but i was wonderin if you do OC ships. like a simple cute pic would be nice.

7437731306_e0891307b4.jpg DustGlider Stable 9 dweller (FOE based)7613759854_76818a03f9.jpgCyclone, tenpony tower resident and shop owner. (FOE based)

maybe somethin like this:

199619%20-%20artist%3Adm29%20cuddle%20Flutterdash%20fluttershy%20rainbow_dash%20shipping.png

both are male/stallions

birthday request? 15 in 2 days