100 things Mr. OC is no longer allowed to do in Mane RP

Well I wouldn't want to say that your pony isn't a "unique snowflake," of course to extreme measures. But I bet every OC is not black, white, pink....... :-o Just saying. But of course, I get what you mean like, oh my OC has a royal family line and is the chosen one! :-o

But the topic is for the fun and giggles..... so really there was no point in saying this.... :blush:

83. Your unicorn is not a direct descendant of Starswirl the Bearded (it at least cannot equate to magic powers comparable to Twilight's)

84. Your OC did not cause a disturbance, knowingly or otherwise, so disastrous that it required Celestia/Luna to deal with it (or your OC would have had a place in Canterlot...next to where Discord was for 1000 years)

• 4 weeks later...

Not wanting to let this funny thread fall into obscurity, I'm using a Phoenix down on this thread.

85. The opposite of being ridiculously powerful at magic: being so ridiculously weak at magic that you get migraines just doing the easiest of magic.

87. Your pony does not live in a cave and give out stuff to wayfaring heroes. They might not live in a cave, period.

87a. Lamp oil? Rope? Bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend. As long as you have enough rupees.

87b. Sorry, Link. I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little, mmmmmmmm, richer!

• 4 weeks later...

90. Your character does not have a dark past! Then, they don't go kill other ponies!

I've seen a lot of those OC's roll in on a G+ community. I really face palm both the critiques and submitters. :x Also,

91. Your pony doesn't have bat-wings, sharp teeth, snake eyes, or ram horns/horns in general! YOUR PONY IS A PONY FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA.

86. For the love of Celestia, do not make your pony a shopkeeper and act like Morshu from Zelda: CDi!

87. Your pony does not live in a cave and give out stuff to wayfaring heroes. They might not live in a cave, period.

87a. Lamp oil? Rope? Bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend. As long as you have enough rupees.

87b. Sorry, Link. I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little, mmmmmmmm, richer!

Legend of Zelda reference!

93. Your OC is not the richest pony/any other creature of any country, nor does he or she have a monopoly on any kind of service or object.

94. Your pony did not miss school for work when he or she was young. It is very likely that Equestria and other countries outlaw hiring fillies and colts for work.

94b. Also, your OC is not poor to the state that he or she has to miss school.

• 2 weeks later...

95 Your oc Didnt break the light barrier at any time

96 Your oc cant lift up a 2 story house even if your on adrenaline

97 Your oc Cant destroy things with just a look of the eyes.

(Seen these happen alot in Rps Little annoying)

99. Your pony isn't an investigator of the Cthulhu mythos and cannot summon Elder Gods by speaking in tongues.

100. Your pony isn't an invincible agent for the crown who can enter the Veil with a magical medallion that also can sear away the flesh of other ponies in a Raiders of the Lost Ark fashion.

94. Your pony did not miss school for work when he or she was young.

I actually did use this one with two of my OCs (they're siblings). To be fair, they did attend school, just not all the time. They were removed from class when they were needed to help with the family business. And they aren't completely uneducated, what they didn't learn in class they were taught at home, or learned from library books.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

What about a character previously approved who was an orphan and put up for adoption? Though admittedly was also happily adopted, so without the worry of her being antsy yet she does from time to time wonder about her parents.

I ask because my approved character Star Dream was both an orphan and is adopted.

----------------------------

Also, Daring Doo isn't real? She is in the show.