HELP I'm starting to like Rarity.

Regiment

So, Rarity's character never crossed my mind, it was either Luna, Fluttershy, or Twilight Sparkle. But I've been watching over every single episode in every season, and..... Rarity's starting to become my favorite pony. I didn't really want to but then, it's TAKING OVER ME. I absolutely love Rarity's voice. Not to mention she's gorgeous ;~; but just... that voice though. Rarity nooooo Q~Q :(

That's it! I've completely fallen in love with Rarity! ;~; She is now in my top favorite ponies. Q~Q Oh well... She's so pretty and has such a great voice!!

You know there's a special going on today.

Love one marshmallow pony (Rarity) and get a mini marshmallow pony (Sweetie Belle) at half price!

• 2 weeks later...

Out of the mane 6, I choose Rarity because we both create~ she makes outfits for ponies to wear, and I make custom ponies with outfits on them *herpaderp*

And dat harr. Dat mane... so bouncy and curly and impossible to style/maintain, and... and... and...

Sweetie Belle. She looks like G3 Sweetie Belle. I'm generally a sucker for white unicorns with dark purple manes with blue eyes/symbols~ I think they're among my fav Hasbro mlp design among all the generations. G1 Glory is the same thing- white unicorn, dark purple hair, with blue eyes.

I actually have a small g3 Sweetie Belle army of pony figures lol~

• 3 weeks later...

Archived