Who wants a Doodle?

Vanillapop

vp2_zpsu9jud2ba.jpg

I have been dying to draw lately, and I figured it'd be fun to take some requests for simple doodles like the one pictured above of my character~

I can take three requests at a time for ponies, zebras, griffons, etc., etc. c': You have a character and want it drawn? I'll do my very-berry best to make something fun for you. I can also do avatars / icons if that's what you want. Just let me know upfront so I know what I'm drawing before I start.

Also, please include a reference or a detailed description of your character within your request post.

That said ... Who wants a doodle?

1. Dio

2. Quicklime

3. Avery

Wait List
1. Zeig

2. ShadowWalking18

3.RainbowDaringDash

4. Quirky

5. Tacobob

6.  moonshineTheleocat

7.Huscarl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you'd like, you can do a drawing of my adolescent caribou OC, Limi. Limi's physical description can be found in his app. I would appreciate it if you don't use any background for this Limi drawing. :)

:D  Abso-tut-a-loot-ly! A caribou sounds like it'd be a blast to doodle up, and certainly a fun challenge. Lemme just update here, and I'll get started as soon as I can.

Edit:

And so there are no double-posts from me: here you go, Pyro! I decided to do one of your Griffon character~

SnnbMLe.png

Hey there, if you'd like I have a unicorn by the name of Glimmer who I wouldn't mind you drawing. I don't have anything for reference really, but there's a good description of her on my character sheet. 

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/19901-glimmer-ready/

Just if you were looking for something to do or practice or whatever your reason is. Have fun with it, hehe. 

-Also camps out- =D

I would like (when you are open) a drawing of my pony GlobeTrotter in a heroic pose!

He's my Adventurer pony with a prosthetic  leg 

Here's him

SmilingGT_zpsif24i9vn.png

Here's an alternate of him facing forward (No cutie mark tho oopse)

GlobeTrotter_zps4fxh66e1.png

Here's a bigger version of his cutie mark (Made by Loopend <3)

QuickCutieMark_zpstue2p6kj.png

And just for reference sake, here's a diagram of how his leg sits in the prosthetic

Leg%20Skematic_zpsrzohdcim.png 

Thank you in advanced if you draw my request! I know there's a list but I thought I'd post now :)

O: That's a good idea! I actually hadn't thought about it earlier~ *edits post again*

Edit: annnd there we go! C': When I work my way through the current list, I'll be sure to contact those of you on the wait list who didn't post your character info and everything as well.

Wow, okay, so, hi there. I see that you have this here thread and, it's a nice thread, nice and roomy. I'll just wait for my time to come to say what I need to and everything else. That being said, it'll give me time to decide on which of my characters I should recommend to doodle. Since... I kinda have a lot, heheh.  But hey, if you want, we could chat sometime or anything else. ...I'm gonna stop talking now, since I usually say random stuff at this time... so yeah. Gonna camp out with the rest of y'all.

But hey, if you want, we could chat sometime or anything else. ...I'm gonna stop talking now, since I usually say random stuff at this time... so yeah.

:3 Don't worry about saying random stuff~ I'm a really timid person myself and struggle with conversational skills. *derp!* If you ever want to, don't hesitate to send me a message or anything to chat. I promise I'm not scary~

---

PPS.: Eris. :3 What character did you want doodled up~

---

Annnd for Bellosh101~

I hope the colors and everything are right~ I was looking at pictures of Caribou and noticed they have darker muzzles towards their noses, so I'd assumed that might be a characteristic of his. ;3; If it's totally wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know. It's totally easy to fix something like that. Anyways~

ZFMPKyJ.png

Hm, I'm trying to decide between the alicorn in my profile picture or my upcoming OC Red Paw, a wandering gourmet chef. So I'll let you pick which one sounds more fun!

Here's Leo's app: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/6473-alicornleonarrie-leo-final/

And as RP hasn't been fully created yet:

Typical earth pony mare model with a tan body, wheat-colored mane and tail. Grey eyes. Often wears a conical hat like Leo. Mane and tail are long and somewhat tapered. I haven't really decided the mane style, just mostly straight and gathered to one side.  Carries a giant pair of thick red chopsticks slung over her back, with various bottles and pans strapped about her waist and a bell tied near the base of her tail with red silk. Cutie mark is a steaming bowl of soup over crossed chopsticks. Wears an untied crimson kimono with a floral design.

Of course, all of Red Paw's accessories are superfluous because she carries a ton of stuff with her. I would only add those in if you were feeling particularly masochistic, just felt good to finally jot down my thoughts lol.

So either or, and thank you so much in advance!

Wah-hey, your art is so nice! Love how clean it is. I'd love to be added to your wait list (don't know if your wait list is ever expanding, or if there's an imaginary wait list for your wait list, hah) if you feel inspired to draw any of my characters. I'd really like to see any of them drawn in your style, so no preference as to which one you draw, if you do draw one!

Archived