Best mlp plushie ive seen

kunio18

AMAZING!

Its things like these that really make me wonder...

In the show, there are some awkward looking angles that made me suspect that a 3D version could not be made. like whenever a pony is facing directly away from the camera, and you can see how their main and hair go together. As great as this is, you can tell from the rear view that RD was a struggle. The creator did a pretty good job faking a nearly impossible task. I am impressed.

Yeah, that's amazing -- I'm sure it's also amazing expensive as well!

I wish Hasbro'd do more plushies like these. It's a lucrative market indeedie!

US $335.00

bawwwwwww! :(

so expensive aint it but you get what you pay for in the end, that plushie is just as good as the luna one that i saw, deffo the best plushie that i have seen form the fandom yet, the detail is accurately amazing

SWEET CELESTIA !!!

• Like 1

hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg!!!

im not one for a plushie toy but this is incredibly well done version of my favorite pony that is Rainbow Dash, the detail of it is amazing and if i only had that kinda money id throw it at the screen in an instant.

do any of you own any my little pony plushies .. ?

25tdlpe.jpg

Want! So Freakin' Bad!

What about a Saucy plushie? That would be fun!

I still think it's ridiculous how much some of these fanmade plushies go for. I know they take a lot of time and materials to make -- but it's in the territory of "learn to sew one yourself" or "try to commission one" for a more reasonable price.

hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg!!!

im not one for a plushie toy but this is incredibly well done version of my favorite pony that is Rainbow Dash, the detail of it is amazing and if i only had that kinda money id throw it at the screen in an instant.

do any of you own any my little pony plushies .. ?

25tdlpe.jpgsdfakl

this pony is awesome!!! I want one!!!

Alright, Tales, you asked for it!

My Little Photobombers decided to show up, though :/ I guess that is alright, actually. They might be used as size reference, eh?

Side Up Close

CameraRollOne001.jpg

Front

CameraRollOne002.jpg

Side Medium

CameraRollOne003.jpg

Side Far

CameraRollOne005.jpg

Rear

CameraRollOne004.jpg

Special thanks to my model, Miss Twilight Sparkle :blush:

Blegh, sorry for grainy pictures :/

Actually, the only thing that really doesn't work on this one is the mane. If someone were to fix the mane on those, he or she could make a fortune.... Though I guess that wouldn't be legal. I don't really know. ^^

This has striking resemblances to this other RD Plushie that someone posted on this site:

dashbig.jpg

They must be the same person, but I have no idea who made them. I like this one a bit better because the mane looks more realistic, and stylistically, I like extended wings more than retracted wings.

"Retracted" isn't the right word for an animal is it?

This has striking resemblances to this other RD Plushie that someone posted on this site:

dashbig.jpg

They must be the same person, but I have no idea who made them. I like this one a bit better because the mane looks more realistic, and stylistically, I like extended wings more than retracted wings.

"Retracted" isn't the right word for an animal is it?

huh

I used to watch this guy on deviantart, but I think he might've deleted his account. I was looking for his profile to link to you, but I can't seem to find it. I hope I'm just dumb and having a hard time finding it, because he makes the best FiM plushies. D:

I don't know what the username is, so don't ask o)3)

What about a Saucy plushie? That would be fun!

I still think it's ridiculous how much some of these fanmade plushies go for. I know they take a lot of time and materials to make -- but it's in the territory of "learn to sew one yourself" or "try to commission one" for a more reasonable price.

Rose, just for that, I'll get a pic of me hanging from something, with the words "Like a Sauce" at the bottom. Then ask someone to make a plushie version of it. Then I'll mail it to you, just because I think that would make you smile. Lol, but anyways, yeah or I could get a big plushie spider, and put sauce all over it.

• Like 1

It's times like these that make me wish I wasn't broke. ;_;

Really? Because I could afford that, and I would still never drop $2k on an awesome plush.

Well, now that I think about it, if the Plush was donated to charity and auctioned, and I REALLY liked the charity...

No, I just can't see it.

Also, Fluttershy is best Pony. If you define "best" as "most expensive" (unless derpy surpasses her)

fsplush.png

This one sold for $2475.

• Like 1

I'd want that Flutterplush and I'm not even a fan of Fluttershy! Gala Dashie is in another tier of amazing.

The craftmareship on those plushies is ridiculous. It makes me want to learn how to sew better -- but design talent like that has to take years, not to mention the right equipment.

I think I know who makes these. She/he just made a Derpy the other day, if I'm correct... But either way, I love plushies, expecially these! I would really love some high quality MLP plushies like this to be more avaliable to the general public. I don't have $200+ to spend on an 8 inch plushie, let along $2000! I would like to see some beanie baby-esque pony plushes too. Those would be super fun to collect! :D

EDIT: Yep, I was right about who makes them. I saw her/him (I'm pretty sure her) on DeviantART the other day with her new Derpy. Let's see if I can find a picture...

EDIT again: Hm. Maybe I wasn't right...either I wasn't right or she takes the plushies off her DA once they've sold. I can't find the new Derpy.