The "Dear Princess Celestia" thread!

• 1 month later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that I should never, EVER release the nuclear furbies again, oh and Canterlot shopping mall has been raided by me and a few other operatives using crab-bombs, furbies and a shopping trolley and Atrotlis has sunk. Furbies did it.

Your faithfully loyal yet slightly insane operative,

Nova.

P.S Someone really needs to watch the flying Furbies...they even scared the goshdang Changeling pets...

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celesta,

Today I learned that being thorough is always the best way to deal with clients, especially if their expectations don't match the product they purchased. Today I had to convince a client that the wedding video they want filmed is not going to be like what they liked on Pinterest. Thankfully we offer a video like what they want, so it was an easy fix. I'm so glad I was able to open up the lines of communication so that they will be getting exactly what they want for their wedding video.

Your ever focused student,

Cadabra

Dear Princess Celestia, I am better then both the salami and the baloney combined. Your faithful student the cheese.

For this amazing 90's nostalgia reference, I present to you, a free internet. Congrats!

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that....ummm...I learned...learned...uhhh....Oh forget it! My day just started and I havent learned a thing! I'll get back to you on that.

Your faithful Student, Sparta. (One of my many aliases.)

• 5 months later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that when you go on the Internet to do one thing, you should do that one thing before anything else. Because you will forget, and nothing productive will happen all day.

Your kindest subject,

~SilverWisp

• Like 1

Dear Princess Celestia ,

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves the recovery of the Ghost Key. You may select any two team members, but it is essential that the third member of your team be Trixie. She is a civilian, and a highly capable professional thief. You have forty-eight hours to recruit Miss Lulamoon and meet me in Ponyville Park to recieve your assignment.

This letter will self-destruct in five seconds. Throw it somewhere quickly.

--Agent TBP

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learnt that when making a catapult you should really make sure it doesn't fall to pieces when pulled back. It does not end well.

I also learnt that when trying to build something that prevents eggs cracking when dropped from 5 metres up, always consider how eggs will change the centre of mass and possibly result in the whole thing tipping upside down, resulting in a rather messy floor.

Your ever faithful student,

Mr. Sir Dr. Damian Mane, Esquire.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I have learned a very valuable lesson... The hard way. In fact, make that quite a few lessons as I will now convey them to you. No matter what your reason may be, they are all simply excuses that are never acceptable when you get right down to the fact that you've just abandoned people that you care about. There is no reason in the world why one should ever have the right to cause such emotional turmoil in so many other living beings that really are true friends. Here I was, about to throw all the friends I've had in my life into the wind out of a simple emotional response; and it probably caused much sorrow to those that had to experience it. I may have caused much damage as a result, but that's when I learned my second lesson. On my return, I've found that even after all the deeds that I've done that should be considered unforgivable, the same people that have been my friends all this time welcome me with open arms. That's when I learned, that friends that are worth keeping will always stand by you, no matter what happens. The past is in the past, and should not be delved into for too long. I now look forward to forever-lasting friendships as a result of my return...

Your Humble Subject,

~Dark Star, "The Sky's Darkest Star"

Dear princess Celestia,

the days are long, maybe too long. we're burning, our water is used up by the fires here and we are of thrist. Please help us celestia...my daughter... my daughter doesn't not play nor move. What is wrong with her? Please help us. Please help us.

-A pony

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned a very important lesson. I found the truth about Shaq. How he was secretly resting in the hearts of everypony all along.

Your Shaqcessful student,

RegalSteel

• Like 1