Season 3 Information Thread (Spoilers inside)

Season 3 episode 4 synopsis.

[colour=#333333]One Bad Apple:[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Air time: [/colour][colour=#333333]10:30-11 a.m (Later than usual for both "Too Many Pinkie Pie's and this one) [/colour][colour=#333333] [/colour]

[colour=#333333]The Cutie Mark Crusaders are crushed when Apple Bloom’s cousin, Babs Seed,[/colour]

[colour=#333333]rejects their invitation to become a fellow Crusader and instead becomes a bully determined to make their lives miserable.[/colour]

[colour=#333333] [/colour][colour=#333333]Arrg, stop stealing episodes from AJ, Applebloom! :roll:[/colour]

[colour=#333333]This must be the "bullying" episode. Wonder why they couldn't just use DT and SS? I guess they wanted to use a blank flank (assuming Babs Seed is one).[/colour]

With everything im seeing, the only way S3 could get better is if Celestia sings.

Celestia & Luna victory duet upon defeating Sombra, sung again in remembrance and reinforcement of their sisterly love in modern Canterlot or the

Crystal kingdom!

• Like 1

Oh, I found a more detailed synopsis for S3E3:

“My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” – A Hub TV Network Original Series

(New episode: 10:30-11 a.m.)

“Too Many Pinkie Pies” – Overwhelmed with making the difficult decision to choose just one friend to

spend time with, Pinkie Pie avoids making the choice by using a magic mirror pond to clone herself. Her

plan goes awry when she cannot keep track of all the duplicates. Rating: TV-Y

DAT Twilight Hair and Pinkie Monkie!

That monkey may be Pinkie-esque, but it's not the same VA. Still, there are many FiM production members lending their talents to this show. Suspiciously coincidentally, it premiere's right after season 3. (Rainbow Dash/Applejack is the human, and Princess Celestia is the dog. Daniel Ingram does the music. Click the link for more!)

The countdown has begun, with only six days left its time to pull out an old project of mine.

Last year when I tried to do a pony video every day until the season premiere, but it was cut short due to copyright takedowns and blocks of my videos

Well I am trying it again and this time I got protection by covering my ass in a copyright disclaimer and trying to give proper credit to the original record companies.

Also this year Youtube does seem not as fidgety with its copyright ****.

Now in case you were not around at the time or forgot here is the description of Day one:

The Pony a Day Project is a showcase of each one of the main 6 characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and will end when season 3 premieres.

This is essentially a re try of what I did last year for the season 2 premiere but this time I am armed with a copyright disclaimer so that youtube wont get on my case.

Today is day 1 with my Twilight Sparkle video featuring the song Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic by Sting and The Police .

I wanted to do a video that had something to do with magic and the enchanting nature of the character.

Now there were many songs to consider such as David Bowie's "Magic Dance"

But that song has already been done twice now by the Bronies out there so I wanted to have something different.

I have also considered Lovin Spoonfuls "Do you believe in magic?" but it is too short, and even the Jimmi Hendrix song "Purple haze" and I almost went with it...

But no this song suits Twilight Sparkle quite a bit.

Its essentially the same video as I did last year but updated with season 2 footage.

The video:

• Like 1

Today is day 2 with my Pinkie Pie video featuring the song (You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (to Party!) By The Beastie Boys

Pinkie Pie was introduced second in the main 6 (well technically as she did give a big GASP!)so I have her up on day 2.

I wanted a song about well... Parties

The classic party goers anthem by the Beastie Boys was a rather obvious choice for Pinkie, and a good one too.

The song fits her wild and crazy nature and sings to the party going prankster in all of us.

I did not line up as many songs for her as I knew exactly what song would fit pinkie, sure I could have chosen "jump around" by House of pain but I thought this song was more appropriate.

Again its essentially the same video as I did last year but updated with season 2 footage.

• Like 1

Unconfirmed (but likely to be correct) synopsis for S3E5 incoming:

Episode Title: Magic Duel

Air Date: December 1st 2012

Synopsis: When Trixie returns to Ponyville, she defeats Twilight and banishes her from town.

• Like 1

TWILIGHT? FAIL AT MAGIC?!

You guys, there's no such thing as curses!

...But not before he was able to put a curse on the empire.

I absolutely hate to say this, but Twilight ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. :(

I absolutely hate to say this, but Twilight ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. :(

From the 8 minute preview:

No one but Celestia and Luna knew about the Crystal Empire. It is entirely possible that only an immensely evil being can cast a curse like King Sombra. Her not knowing about something that nopony except the two rulers knew about is not a fault. Remember, the Crystal Empire is in no history books.

• Like 1