Season 3 Information Thread (Spoilers inside)

I still think that the city disappearing is why Cadence ended up being raised by Celestia. She was just left behind. Maybe the city even went off into frozen in time parallel dimensionville because of the whole Nightmare Moon incident.

50 bits say we wont find out why Cadance doesn't have the crystal light reflexes in her eyes, provided she's associated with the crystal empire. <.<

I think, if the toy lines are any indication, Cadence and all Mane 6 might get this briefly. Sometimes the toys line up :D

tumblr_m72syb2jMO1qfr8p4.jpg

Come to think of it, there had been a promo pic with /some/ of the Mane 6 with the hexagon eye light reflexes... Hmm.... Interesting.

All of them have been found that way so far. Maybe a side effect of something that happens...or maybe just a marketing tie-in gimmick. We'll know for sure soon :D

even Celestia:

tumblr_m8yyh9JI2B1rrc6tro1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

wow, these toys. they troll my insides. It would be cool it have some complicated overall conflict that involves the crystal empire. But I'm certain FiM will keep it simple enough for it not turn that fanficcy.

Hm. King Sombra. Sombra being the Spanish word for "Shadow." Is this just someone at Hasbro trying to be clever?

Hasbro? Clever? Surely you jest! It isn't Hasbro, but the fantastic writing team working on FiM that is clever.

'Co-ruler of the Crystal Empire.'

With king who turned eeeeevil as per nightmare moon....

Or

With an as yet unseen sister who has been imprisoned/banished by the evil king while Cadence escaped as per two royal sisters, Celestia and Luna...?

'Co-ruler of the Crystal Empire.'

With king who turned eeeeevil as per nightmare moon....

Or

With an as yet unseen sister who has been imprisoned/banished by the evil king while Cadence escaped as per two royal sisters, Celestia and Luna...?

OR......Shining Armor.

• Like 2

Well, "co-ruler" really changes things...

Anyway, to spark some more discussion, I have a question for you guys to discuss:

What would you like to see in S3 (or even beyond!) the most? And what would you NOT like to see?

Personally, they already got my top 2 things to see (Discord and Celestia + Luna background)... so I guess what I would like to see the most is for all the mane 6 to get their parents revealed! Do Dashie/AJ/Scoots have parents? Hopefully they do...

The thing I would not like to see is... I don't really know. I'm up for anything they will throw at us! :D

if they dont reveal scoots family im gonna be kinda sad, i feel like she lives in the street like a hobo....

Anywho, i cant wait for discord and celestia and lunas background-ness (is that a word?) and i believe that it is said octavia will have a speaking role in an episode involving her and rarity :kissy: i also want more lyra speaking parts beacause come on, shes adorable.