Who is Worst Pony

[colour=#0000ff]Hey, I love Twist! She is so me with that mane and oversize glasses. (Had a minor lisp when I was little, too!)[/colour]

I like Twist too! In fact, she is my favorite pony! Though I wasn't surprised to find her name on this list.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now this is going to sound terrible at first, but allow me to explain my case. Luna for me is a dislike to an extent. It's not the character herself. In fact, I see a massive amount of potential in her character development. But that's the problem. She could use some consistent development. She also went from one look at the end of episode two (I thought that hair style was super cute) to flowy hair in the halloween episode. I would love to see a consistent, better developed Luna, but until then she's a bit of a let down.

Big Mac!

Just been watching Hearts and Hooves day again and despite having the 'Mac is friendzoned' thing in my mind I noticed this exchange (and put this interpretation on it)

Cheerilee: I'm very sorry about this. I mentioned to the girls that I don't have a very special somepony and I believe they're putting us in these awkward situations because they've decided it should be you...

She stands there, looking up at him with her heart on her sleeve and hope in her eyes.... and Mac laughs in her face! She joins him with a forced laugh but she is dying inside!

(I know, they both laugh at the same time and both seem okay with it but still...)

Big Mac you're a colossal jerk! :)

• Like 1

It seemed like the ponies got pretty Flanderized when they weren't the focus but Pinkie was still pretty one noted even in her episodes

I wouldn't say Pinkie was one-noted at first. She had a mischevious streak, and clearly was a little more intelligent than she let on (she understood the basics of stealth, after all), and I got the impression she was dense in some ways but not in others (she might not know how to stop a war, but she does know the importance of keeping a friend's trust!)

That's about four or five notes right there.

Then "A Friend in Deed" is all about her being an obsessive psycho stalker....

You know what? I take it back. I love Pinkie Pie.

Diamond Tiara

pvUvc.png

No discussion needed here. She's a total jerk, willing to blackmail other fillies to her own ends, shows no cares for others and their parents, not even the history behind her own family. Truly, she was only born to serve on the firing line.

I wouldn't say Pinkie was one-noted at first. She had a mischevious streak, and clearly was a little more intelligent than she let on (she understood the basics of stealth, after all), and I got the impression she was dense in some ways but not in others (she might not know how to stop a war, but she does know the importance of keeping a friend's trust!)

That's about four or five notes right there.

Then "A Friend in Deed" is all about her being an obsessive psycho stalker....

You know what? I take it back. I love Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie started out more complex and then got simplified when the writers decided to just have her do random wacky things. In season one she is pretty street smart and knows things the other ponies don't and is able to find books Twilight can't. Season two devolved her into obsessing about friendship, being random and having her panic constantly even though she was the one who giggled at the ghosties

• 8 months later...

Nopony is the worst, considering even the most corrupted souls aren't all that bad.

Maybe Diamond Tiara was afraid of being cheated by other ponies because she's the "rich one" that she decided to manipulate them herself in her past.

Silver Spoon is probably the bystander of everything who thinks she's more popular by hanging out with an evident bully.

Twist is most likely just a misunderstood filly; maybe she doesn't clearly know what's actually happening between the CMC and the "two bullies" or the shame of Applebloom not having a cutie mark.

Featherweight was probably blackmailed by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon personally to force himself to take embarrassing pictures of the CMC. He may have just been a victim, and lied to get out of trouble. Perhaps he might have some guilt when he gets his "Editor" occupation.

Blueblood maybe did not understand what a true gentle...stallion? does for a lady despite his level in society. He is just used to being served in royalty that he doesn't even know he should return the favour.

And Trixie...she's not that bad. In Season 3, she did have a change of heart, though the times have changed. Maybe most bronies' opinion have changed now.

There are many more possibilities; I'm just stating some of them. They might not be what they actually seem.