Hey I Just Met You.....

OMG this actually happened to me once!

I was with my friend from class and we had just taken our pathology final. We were having lunch and we noticed a girl at another table was looking pale/yellow and her eyes were yellowish. So my friend slipped into the booth across from her and said.

"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But your livers failing, call a doctor maybe?"

Based on what my friend told me a few days later, the girls liver was shot due to pesticide exposure or something.

• Like 3

Oh I get it now.

Your first answer is fine. I'd be happy to see creativity beyond "call me maybe".

Note that Cookie Monster did a parody: "

"

hey I just met you

and this is crazy

I see your t-shirt

so brohoof maybe?

based off of real life events... : )

• Like 1

The silliest thing about the "like" button is that when someone likes your post, and you did two completely different things (shared an obscure video and wrote a few lyrics) in it, you have no idea which one was appreciated. : )

To tell you the truth I liked the writing I didn't click the link because I was horrified by one earlier.

I appreciate you, Weesh.

Thanks! I appreciate you Rosie!

I appreciate your face, Rosewind. NYAH NYAH NYAH!

I really wish I had gotten that first part in before this comment : )

I didn't click the link because I was horrified by one earlier.

I have not yet been horrified by the muppets.

So I work at a summer camp for cub scouts, and my fellow staff members were making fun of this song, when out of the blue, one of the little kids started singing, "This is crazy, delete the number, and keep the baby!" A 7 year old kid sang this to us. We all just stared at him for a moment before we left. We were not expecting that at all.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just met you...

And this is crazy..

Bu here's my laundry...

So wash it, maybe?

130956141721.png

[colour=#FFA07A]Hey, I just met you[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]...[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]&&[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]This is crazy[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]...[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A] [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]But no I[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]'[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]m not doing your[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] laundry[/colour][colour=#ffa07a].

:evil:[/colour]