LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

No its fine. I've noticed your OC, I've just never had a name put to her. Which colour scheme would you like me to use? There both very different and I don't want to use the wrong one. :?:

That's totally my bad! I kinda sorta maybe took some creative liberty with her colour scheme...

..Would it be alright if I requested another piece..? I wouldn't want to overwhelm you again or anything >#<

..I have a goofball pirate character named Captain Harla Quinn if not. ^^

She's white with blue eyes, and blonde hair that was burnt black on the end of her bang by an on-ship incident. Her cutie mark is a quill in a bottle of ink. ^^

Well, been a little while since you did the last one for me, you're open again, and as I insinuated before I have another character I'd like for you to maybe draw if you're up to it. So it looks like a good time to go ahead and make a second request... :)

I noticed earlier that you drew a dragon OC for Tales. If that is a process that you'd be willing to relive, I'd be delighted if you would draw my own dragon OC, Sierra for me. She's one of my few remaining characters I have absolutely no art for. If not, I more than understand as well.

Either way, thanks! ;)

..Would it be alright if I requested another piece..? I wouldn't want to overwhelm you again or anything >#<

..I have a goofball pirate character named Captain Harla Quinn if not. ^^

She's white with blue eyes, and blonde hair that was burnt black on the end of her bang by an on-ship incident. Her cutie mark is a quill in a bottle of ink. ^^

[colour=#282828]"new_zps6abc6c03.gif[/colour][colour=#282828] This time around there will be [/colour]FIVE[colour=#282828] available slots for people and their requests. After all five are done, the slots will open up again and I will put more people in those slots."[/colour]

[colour=#282828]No overwhelming this time! :) Five request then a bit of a break as not to empty all the creative juices out of my head, thus giving everybody **** art. XD It was hard the last time around, so I had to change that. Its all for you ponies. <3 And I'd be happy to accept your request.[/colour][colour=#282828] If there are anymore details then just post them.[/colour]

Well, been a little while since you did the last one for me, you're open again, and as I insinuated before I have another character I'd like for you to maybe draw if you're up to it. So it looks like a good time to go ahead and make a second request... :)

I noticed earlier that you drew a dragon OC for Tales. If that is a process that you'd be willing to relive, I'd be delighted if you would draw my own dragon OC, Sierra for me. She's one of my few remaining characters I have absolutely no art for. If not, I more than understand as well.

Either way, thanks! ;)

Yep, I can take you up on that one as well, if you don't mind waiting a while. :eek:

As stated before, 5 slots this time, so if you don't mind waiting until I'm done with the others, that would be great. But you are certainly accepted for a spot on the next list. Believe it or not, that was my first dragon. Fun experience, as fun as an aubergine. :aubrey: As usual, if there are any more details, please post them. :)

• Like 1

Yes! It's open again!

Vox Cast!

Almond coat, light red hair, messy mane and tail

Eyepatch on the left eye, faded USSR emblem on it (sickle and hammer), scratched out cutie mark, one blue eye

Sunny disposition, usually pretty cheery

His right eye is blue also, and his talent is singing if that helps.

Um, yeah, one tiny little detail. Earth Pony? Unicorn? Pegasus? Anything? Not to sound rude, but that kind of sounds like the first thing somepony should say if they request something. Does he have an application? If so, please link me to it.

Edit: I'll be skipping yours until I get the required information, sorry Shame.

Edited by LovinMoonlight

Any more details about Harla? I guess that I have a few.. C: Umm, here's an app that I filled out for an rp that she's in.. but here it would probably just be more of a reference for you than anything else ^^

Name: (Captain) Harla Quinn

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Deep blue

Coat colour: White

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Golden blonde, burned to a crisp black on the end of her bang by an on-ship incident, but she thinks it looks AWESOME.

Cutiemark: A quill (feather) in an ink jar, because it looks cooler than my last idea she always keeps track of her adventures in a diary.. Which can get her into trouble sometimes when discovered, but makes for a great read!

Her ship: The Reaper. It's smaller than most ships, but very fast and easy to get around with. Captain Quinn loves her ship dearly, and after a raid which scored greatly for her crew, the ship needed a few patch ups, so she gave it all to a stallion who seemed trustworthy enough, he fixed it up very well for her. He even had a local artist do some work on the sides, often causing ponies to stare when it's docked. [colour=#0000cd]"Yeah, it's pretty sweet, he did a good job on it. The purple and black and the sea dragon figures.. Often ponies don't believe it's mine and I'm like WHY THE HECK NOT and they're like CUZ YOU'RE A CHICK! Best 2,534 bits I've even spent if you ask me."[/colour]

Weapons/Fighting style: [colour=#0000cd]"Swords. Too much can go wrong when you use guns, but I always carry my trusty little pistol, just in case the others are like 'Oh, I'mma shoot you!' and I'm like, far away and I can pull it out and be all like 'KAPEW that's what you think, sucka!'"[/colour]

Personality: She LOVES having fun, goofing around, and taking risks! She's a happy go lucky spirit who has her heart set on the sea.

...Also, I sort of have an idea for a picture, but if you have something else in mind for it I would be okay with that too :3 She has a first mate who's much more logical than she, who is very down to earth and knows how to keep things real. His name is Red Stripe, and he's a red earth pony who wears a shirt that is blue and white striped. He also has blue eyes and a blue bandana. His mane is brown and sort of looks like short dredlocks, and he has a small gold loop piercing on only his left ear. One idea I have for the picture is to maybe have Harla like, on the bow of the ship (the part at the front that sticks out) smirking and holding a hoof out with a confident, determined look on her face and Red facehoofing back on deck. But again, I'm totally okay with anything. Thank you again, Moonlight! C:

Any more details about Harla? I guess that I have a few.. C: Umm, here's an app that I filled out for an rp that she's in.. but here it would probably just be more of a reference for you than anything else ^^

Name: (Captain) Harla Quinn

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Deep blue

Coat colour: White

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Golden blonde, burned to a crisp black on the end of her bang by an on-ship incident, but she thinks it looks AWESOME.

Cutiemark: A quill (feather) in an ink jar, because it looks cooler than my last idea she always keeps track of her adventures in a diary.. Which can get her into trouble sometimes when discovered, but makes for a great read!

Her ship: The Reaper. It's smaller than most ships, but very fast and easy to get around with. Captain Quinn loves her ship dearly, and after a raid which scored greatly for her crew, the ship needed a few patch ups, so she gave it all to a stallion who seemed trustworthy enough, he fixed it up very well for her. He even had a local artist do some work on the sides, often causing ponies to stare when it's docked. [colour=#0000cd]"Yeah, it's pretty sweet, he did a good job on it. The purple and black and the sea dragon figures.. Often ponies don't believe it's mine and I'm like WHY THE HECK NOT and they're like CUZ YOU'RE A CHICK! Best 2,534 bits I've even spent if you ask me."[/colour]

Weapons/Fighting style: [colour=#0000cd]"Swords. Too much can go wrong when you use guns, but I always carry my trusty little pistol, just in case the others are like 'Oh, I'mma shoot you!' and I'm like, far away and I can pull it out and be all like 'KAPEW that's what you think, sucka!'"[/colour]

Personality: She LOVES having fun, goofing around, and taking risks! She's a happy go lucky spirit who has her heart set on the sea.

...Also, I sort of have an idea for a picture, but if you have something else in mind for it I would be okay with that too :3 She has a first mate who's much more logical than she, who is very down to earth and knows how to keep things real. His name is Red Stripe, and he's a red earth pony who wears a shirt that is blue and white striped. He also has blue eyes and a blue bandana. His mane is brown and sort of looks like short dredlocks, and he has a small gold loop piercing on only his left ear. One idea I have for the picture is to maybe have Harla like, on the bow of the ship (the part at the front that sticks out) smirking and holding a hoof out with a confident, determined look on her face and Red facehoofing back on deck. But again, I'm totally okay with anything. Thank you again, Moonlight! C:

You got it! ;) And its no problem at all, I do it for my love of this community.

I feel forgotten... D:

You aren't forgotten.. Moonlight just requested for a few more details before he can make your picture. Vox is a pegasus, LM. Umm.. If you have any more questions Shame could prolly answer them better than I, seeing as Vox is his and not mine. :3

I didn't see him ask! Oh noes...

He doesn't have an app, but yeah, he is a pegasus, like Star said.

No need to apologize, I'm just an idiot DX

If you need any more info, I can provide it!

I didn't see him ask! Oh noes...

He doesn't have an app, but yeah, he is a pegasus, like Star said.

No need to apologize, I'm just an idiot DX

If you need any more info, I can provide it!

Hah XD No you aren't forgotten, I've sketched out a base and everything for your picture, I just need to change a few things. Your request was in no way completely halted, Shame. :3

Hiya, could you draw my OC in a funner pose, I don't mind what pose but something more exciting than her just... standing. :)

Could you also put her name, Sunstar Frost, somewhere on the picture.

Thanks <3

28akfiw.jpg

Yep, no problem. You'll be apart of the next five to get request pictures so please be a tad patient while I finish with my current batch. Thanks. That's a pretty fancy cutie mark she's got there.

Open yet again! YUS! D’you think you could draw Thunder Crash and Electric Vibe being all lovey-dovey together? I saw your Twi and Folarin picture, and I know that you said that you don’t usually do shipping pics, but I really think you would do the best job at drawing this picture. There’s no particular pose I want them in, so feel free to come up with anything you can think of for these two lovebirds. I just want the picture to be so cute, it will give everyone diabeetus. X3 That is….if you want to take on this request....

EDIT: Dunno why the links didn't show.....>.> <.<

Open yet again! YUS! D’you think you could draw Thunder Crash and Electric Vibe being all lovey-dovey together? I saw your Twi and Folarin picture, and I know that you said that you don’t usually do shipping pics, but I really think you would do the best job at drawing this picture. There’s no particular pose I want them in, so feel free to come up with anything you can think of for these two lovebirds. I just want the picture to be so cute, it will give everyone diabeetus. X3 That is….if you want to take on this request....

EDIT: Dunno why the links didn't show.....>.> <.<

Yep, I've already added you as well as a few others to the list for the next time I do request! Awesome request, thanks for giving me so much freedom with it, I'll do my best.

• Like 1

If there is still room, can I make a request for my OC Rain Leaf? A new image of him interacting with his cat or walking through the rain would be most appreciated!

Yep! Yep! Yep! There's one more space for Rain Leaf to take up and I'll put you in there. And I can definitely do that, no problem. ;) Check the OP if you want to see your name.

So... how long do I have to wait before I can ask for a second request? :razz:

Oh it doesn't mean you can't ask, I just won't be getting to it for a while, but if you'd prefer to come back. I guess it would take about until Thursday night to finish the request, becuase I don't plan on starting today.

Well, I could really use a picture of my first OC, Seeker.

Here's his app:

And some visual reference:

2INftj0Qv0uY.jpg

HIsrd1oOjTCS.jpg

If you can manage, I'd like to have him in an adventure-y kind of pose, looking into the distance heroically, with his dog at his side. (Think of the dog as a solid black, slightly bigger version of AJ's dog; it's a related species)

Thanks in advance, LM. :)