Pretend that Season 3 is over.

BaconofChaos

That was the only thing I didn't like; Derpy should never have been connected with the death of AJ's parents. Now, this will cast a dark shadow on all the innocent accidents caused by Derpy throughout the entire series. How can I look foward to seeing her cameos now when I know her actions can result in somepony's death? :-(

Aw, I believe the messing of blimp company's CEO was clear... That thing of ordering full speed when high atmosphere temperatures were below freezing...

It was a funny reference when they joked about it in Zecoras episode and that one filly wanting to dress up but come on!

Zombie ponies? For the Halloween episode? Getting pretty crowded up on the zombie bandwagon, no?

That said, I really liked how they included more background on the Princesses and how they came about in this series. I know the music wasn't 'full on', (kids show and all that), but Luna is definitely Princess of frickin' metal! Did you see her rocking out!?!?!

Dude my Fav episode had to be the ones with the traveling shaolin ponies, who knew that pony martial arts could be so awesome.

Given how adorable they were able to make pony NBC suits was it any surprise they could pull that off. Totally with you on that one!

OMG guys! Now that season 3 is over, DHX media and Hasbro have made a contract deal with Turner broadcasting for syndication.

http://comicnews.net/frontpage/article1909/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-now-airing-on-adult-swim/

Now we can all watch ponies on Cartoon Network. It's even a feature on the adult swim weekly lineup. I suppose we can look forward to a Seth Green cameo in season 4, after Weird A's cameo in season 3.

Hmppphhh! None of you have any good taste. The BEST episode was Episode 9-3 when Mane 6 teamed up with Avengers and Solid Snake to take on combined strength of Shao Kahn, Deceptions and Jafar.

I mean..that episode was full of WIN!

Applejack Back-to-Back Badass with Captain America when surrounded by monsters mixed with illusions. And team move they made to K.O. both Shockwave and Shan Tsung.

And when Rainbow and Thor took down Starscream with Mjlonir Sonic Rainboom. That pair is worth each another, their skill is as huge as ego's.

And when Fluttershy got so MAD at Megatron that even Hulk backed down, her "I-I didn't mean it!" immediately after, followed by Hulk fist straight into Megatron metal mug.

And when Pinke made Vison go ERROR. And her befriending Baraka off all people making him do Heel Face Turn.

Rarity and Jafar exchange was good too. Her comment on Avengers suits was hilarious. And Stark hitting on her...oh Tony...<facepalm>

And of course when Twilight (complete with sneaking suit) and Snake in Metal Gear REX clashed with Super Size Kahn. And Luna Big Darn Heroes moment in that fight.

So yes... BEST. EPISODE. EVER!

But the best part? Who could guess that when they said "13 Episodes" they meant 12 two parters and three-part Finale?!

But the best part? Who could guess that when they said "13 Episodes" they meant 12 two parters and three-part Finale?!

Still in denial about there being 13 episodes, lol

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#800080]I still cry every time I think about Rainbow Dash's noble sacrifice. A rainboom detonation outside of the atmosphere just wouldn't have been powerful enough. If only she had waited. I knew Discord would decide to help, and lend his power to the gestalt. He had no real choice. Joining Celastia, Luna, Twilight Sparkle, and Trixie in shifting the asteroid's orbital path was the only way he could ever hope to have ponies to inflict his chaos on in the future.[/colour]