Teach me how to forum!

I am SO BAD at posting at forums!

I barely know what to do! I try to find threads I want to reply to, but then I just think 'agh that's dumb I have nothing to write on this'

Result is I barely post anything... But I want to!

How do you guys go about when you are visiting the forums? What is your forum ROUTINE or whatever? How picky are you with your posts?

It'd be great for me to know! xD

(also I hope this is an okay place to post this oh god I'm sorry I'M SO BAD AT FORUMS)

Okay, first step is I drink lots of water. Lots! Gallons! I'm an ocean drinker, people! I've got whale blood in me. Don't hate, 'cause I'll insulate.

Then, in no time, I get the urge to use the bathroom really badly. But I hold it. For hours. Then I start browsing Canterlot and posting. Classic technique.

Sure, your bladder starts boiling at first, maybe get a few cramps, but it's all in good sport to get your posts in top notch condition.

Okay, first step is I drink lots of water. Lots! Gallons! I'm an ocean drinker, people! I've got whale blood in me. Don't hate, 'cause I'll insulate.

Then, in no time, I get the urge to use the bathroom really badly. But I hold it. For hours. Then I start browsing Canterlot and posting. Classic technique.

Sure, your bladder starts boiling at first, maybe get a few cramps, but it's all in good sport to get your posts in top notch condition.

TenkanWhale.png...yeah. :P

Anyway, I just post what I'm feeling at the time. If you overthink it or try to make it sound good then it most times won't come out good at all. Just go with your gut feeling on post. (Not that forums are super deep discussions or whatever. xD

• Like 1

I am SO BAD at posting at forums!

I barely know what to do! I try to find threads I want to reply to, but then I just think 'agh that's dumb I have nothing to write on this'

Result is I barely post anything... But I want to!

How do you guys go about when you are visiting the forums? What is your forum ROUTINE or whatever? How picky are you with your posts?

It'd be great for me to know! xD

(also I hope this is an okay place to post this oh god I'm sorry I'M SO BAD AT FORUMS)

easiest way to start out is to add your $0.02 to whatever someone else said. That'll give you the semblance of participating :)

• Like 1

I have a severe anxiety problem so I have to deal with this stuff daily. I suggest that you just do it, because its not like we can sick rabid gophers at you . And if all goes wrong, post aubergine. :aubrey:

or you can come to the Spam stables to hang out with us. Linkhopper doesn't bite.....right?

Lol see dude typical forum conversation tho, try not to go too far off topic tho that will result in the thread being locked which is very sadface.

Oh and link attacked me in my sleep, he bit the everliving buck out of my hand tho....

Now he's tied up in my basement with a keyboard and a computer (I'm not that cruel dude needs something to do) :)

• 4 weeks later...