Your greatest gaming accomplishments

Stonetribe

An 82 takedown record in Burnout 3, which is by all accounts frankly ridiculous. Also, 5,000,000 points on the all mountain jam in SSX3 with the challenge score being 1,750,000

NUFF RESPECT DUE

I beat all five episodes of The Walking Dead without crying.

tumblr_lt6te7cCLx1qh0893.png

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES

CLEMENTINE ;A;

I did a 99% run on Final Fantasy IX, beating all of the sidequests... including the first super boss I've ever beaten, Ozma. I've beaten him twice. It's really one of my proudest accomplishments because on the first time, I got lucky TWO TIMES. My party died twice and Eiko's Phoenix came to revive them for me. In case you aren't aware, that is INCREDIBLY rare. I had insane luck on my side.

Oh and also, I beat Sephiroth in the original Kingdom Hearts. Dear lord, was that DIFFICULT. The second and currently only other super boss I've beaten. Did a 100% on that game. It took me a million tries, but I finally wiped my forehead in relief when I finished it. I was at around level 90, equipped with an Ultima Weapon, and I beat him on Expert Mode. Even someone I know who is a gaming expert that likes to challenge himself could not beat him. :3

To this day, nothing quite beats the memory of defeating the Elite Four for the first time ever. I never got to that point when I was younger (mostly because I wasn't smart enough to figure out how to get past that darn Snorlax in Pokemon Yellow. But I think it was Gold version that I defeated the Elite Four for the first time. That was the greatest accomplishment (gaming related) that I've done to date.

I achieved numerous goals in Mount and Blade: Warband. But one that stands out the most, is when I wiped out the Kergits in a campaign (as Swadia). Without cheats. That took me nearly a year to achieve!

Awww, dude! That's pretty sweet! If you're gonna knock out any empire, you gotta go with those useless Nords or the stupid Rhodoks! The Khergits are actually useful.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

/thread

That's it. You can close the thread now. No matter what you do, you will never be able to top this, ever. Show's over everyone. Go home, nothing to see here. Move along.

I'm going to have to say that Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It has a pretty high learning curve, but enemy and boss patterns are very repetitive throughout the game. Once you learn them, you're pretty much good for the rest of the game as long as you're careful. It is maybe an 8/10 difficulty.

Battletoads though...yup. 11/10.

EDIT: Oh and as far as my (actual) greatest gaming accomplishment, it would probably beating any number of the various Touhou games out there. I've beaten most of the main games on lunatic, although I think there is a new one out that I need to play...

This is not me by the way, just my favorite boss.

Let's see... on a playthrough of Professor Layton and the Curious Village I once solved every single puzzle without consulting any outside source, nor did I spend any of the hint coins to solve the puzzles.

Oh, and I didn't get less than full points for each and every one. That's probably my greatest accomplishment. Or, you know, the one I'm most proud of.

Yer kidding, right?

I honestly found Battletoads far FAR easier than Super Ghouls n' Ghosts.

Nah, if you run with the dagger you can exploit the magic attack's invincibility frames to great advantage. With Battletoads, there are far too many of the bike sequences and I was never really good that those to begin with. I would much rather run Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts over Battletoads any day.

The first time that I passes Through the Fire and Flames on guitar hero 3 on expert mode... I screamed I was so happy and I hugged like, all of the friends that I was with at the time and then went out for ice cream. I was seriously excited :D

Oh! Or, and this is the same game, when I got to play at my school's talent show. I had memorized the song "Miss Murder" to where I could do it without looking (Oh goodness I must sound like such a nerd right now >#<) and anyways, I got to play it for everybody whilst standing behind the tv :3 I was a little disappointed that I missed a note, but people still stood up and applauded for me.

Okay, and ONE more that was pretty cool..On rock band two, when I first got 100% on master exploder, I felt pretty amazing C:

Ohohoh, and I was in this rock band contest once that took place before this green day concert, and my brother and I won backstages passes by playing and getting the highest score :D Unfortunately their families were there, and so they kicked everybody out pretty quickly, but I reached over and poked Billie Joe's mum on my way out XD

Oh my goodness, how could I forget about my personal favorite accomplishment?

I once beat the Portal 2 co-op. By myself.

Now that was incredibly tricky. Has anyone ever tried playing a game with 2 different controllers? I heartily reccomend it. Its just difficult enough to be entertaining. Oh, not to mention you don't have to deal with the annoyances that come with co-op, such as your friends trying to murder you with portals. Honestly, this was an accomplishment born out of necessity more than anything else.