Share your (actual) Desktop / BattleStation!

Autumn

Behold! The secret behind(nearly) all of my progress as a member of Canterlot! My base of operations...

Honestly, I am quite satisfied as to how this photo turned out! Kudos to my father for allowing me to borrow the tripod mounted camera, as it helped quite a lot for the quality of this shot! I just love it!

Within this photo is a hidden golf ball... can you find it?

post-3711-0-10346700-1353700097_thumb.jp

Fun fact: Beyond the right border of the photo... there was an unfortunate spider hanging by its web below the counter-top... I assume it lead a good life, and it now rests peacefully on the soils of nature. Safety and Peace, ye old arachnid... v.v

I couldn't get the image any bigger. I tried copying and pasting and whatnot... but if you click on the image, it is MUCH bigger!

Hey ya'll, long time no see!

I'm going to share with you guys, my current Computer setup in my room. It's not very "clean" or organized, but it is comfortable.

U9Ozq.jpg

o5Ydi.jpg

L1EkZ.jpg

33bEB.jpg

If I had a better camera, I could get you guys better pictures, but alas, I do not. That's my N64 hooked up to my TV, which I watch, as well as play N64, and use as a workspace for Vegas Pro 11, Macromedia Flash 8, and some of the windows for Gimp.

The computer itself:

Case: (I can't remember! lol)

Motherboard: ASUS m4a87td USB 3.0.

PSU: Corsair GS600 600 watt.

RAM: 5gb 1333mhz generic HP ram. (Hope to get some Corsair Vengeance RAM soon)

GPU: Sapphire 6870.

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 975, OC'd to 4.0ghz

Monitor: HP 23x11 LED / Dynex' 19 inch 720p LCD TV.

That's about it, HDD, CD drive, and such are pretty generic, but will be replaced sometime soon. (I hope)

What do you guys think? And please share your own!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, go tidy your desktop and take a snap! :mad:

:Celest: :Celest: Make sure you have Canterlot.com up on your puterscreen, though! :Celest: :Celest:

If your camera has an HDR (High Dynamic Range) you'll get a better pick with your desk and computer screen as your camera will take 3 exposures and put them together. (I should have done this).

Blur-out anything that might make your image unsuitable for all ages and any personal information that may be shown.

Ask each other questions on their setups, they might have some tips and tricks for space-saving or anything else on their desk. 8-)

artax_desktop_1012.jpg

My desk is kinda more kitted out for audio production than building Canterlot.com

Your monitor speakers....They're not forming a equilateral tringle with your head...And probably the tweeters are not at your ears height. Sorry. Pet peeve. Also, how the Scarlett sounds? (after seeing the second photo).

As for the thread, here is my spartan/messy desktop:

ZyaccF1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...