I NEED TO DRAW PONIES! [Open]

Caunedheil

I am finished with your request and am uploading it currently. I will send it to you via pm. Do I have permission to post it to my gallery and add it to my references? Cred will be given to you for the creation of the character

Wonderful! And yes you do ;)

Hello! I know all of the slots are currently filled, but I was wondering if you could add my pony to the list when a slot opens. Her name is Sapphire Sherlock, and here is a link to a large reference: http://rulerofeden.deviantart.com/art/Sapphire-Sherlock-346993818

No specific requests, just that you make her look cute. Her cutie mark is a magnifying glass behind a deerstalker cap.

Thank you!

Hello! I know all of the slots are currently filled, but I was wondering if you could add my pony to the list when a slot opens. Her name is Sapphire Sherlock, and here is a link to a large reference: http://rulerofeden.d...rlock-346993818

No specific requests, just that you make her look cute. Her cutie mark is a magnifying glass behind a deerstalker cap.

Thank you!

Will do and thank you

Hey, if you haven't started my request yet, that's cool, as here's the updated version of my pony:

PonyLikeness2.png

EDIT: If you have started already, that's cool, but the hair colour on the other side of the pony is the wrong shade, it's too bright and doesn't match the rest... so if you've started, just make that part match the rest pls thanks

Hey, if you haven't started my request yet, that's cool, as here's the updated version of my pony:

PonyLikeness2.png

EDIT: If you have started already, that's cool, but the hair colour on the other side of the pony is the wrong shade, it's too bright and doesn't match the rest... so if you've started, just make that part match the rest pls thanks

I will do my best to match it and thank you for the heads up. I am sure I explained in the first post that I am doing this with coloured pencils so it might not be exact :/

• 4 weeks later...

I understand that this thread has been under hiatus for a little while and I do apologize When I started it my work allowed me to draw them on my time off but as of late they have become stricter and I am now limited to when I can actually do requests. Those that have made requests before this post WILL receive their order though it will take a little bit longer. I will determine whether I am going to try to keep doing requests after this. Thank you everyone for being so patient.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need a new pic of my OC and so far your work is outstanding. Below are Pics I've done in Pony generator when I was bored. I would like him to be wearing his Gold pocket watch with a crack down the middle. I would also like for him to look a bit more muscular but just a bit. He isn't supposed to be that strong but I do want him to look like a guy...that was my first mistake. I can't wait to see your work! XD

post-7007-0-80310900-1361803652_thumb.pn

post-7007-0-76691300-1361803659_thumb.pn

post-7007-0-36010300-1361803671_thumb.pn

I CLAIM THIS PLACE! :D

This is my character :)

http://www.canterlot...uillhart-ready/

I would love to have one where he lays on the ground and writes while he's keeping of a timberwolf with his backer hoof. xD But uhm whatever you do is fine... :unsure: I will be glad to have one anyways. :) Oh, and the discolouration on his flank around his cutiemark. Do not add that please xD And feel free to improve his cutiemark as much as you wish :P I made it myself so I would actually appreciate it!

I was wondering if you would like to draw one of my new OC chars :)

I haven't made an app for him yet but I will very soon!

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=ee2d998\

That is his image! :) Just be creative with whatever pose you want to do! His cutie mark is an unopened letter because he is a mail pony :D haha

• 4 months later...

Hello~ Assuming this is still open, would you mind drawing one of my ocs for me? The only problem is, I don't have/can't upload pictures right now, so I'll have to describe her... Is that okay?

She's a silver Pegasus with a long, wavy black mane and tail, splashes of rainbow paint on her hooves, green eyes, one lazy eye (so, pretty much derp eyes), a blue and white striped scarf, and a shiny umbreon cosplay hat (with the umbreon ears on it too). Her cutie mark is a black quill drawing a spiral. And that's Monochrome, my ponysona. :) I'd prefer colour, but I give you complete choice on what to do with her.

Thank you, and good day.

• 3 weeks later...