Aelius

(Inspired by the events of today's episode...)

So someone accidentally activated Starswirl the Bearded's unfinished spell before Twilight Sparkle had a chance to complete it. What opposite destiny and "wrong" cutie mark did you get stuck with before she fixed it?

Air Siren (New cutie mark: Ice Queen (A friends OC)- a piano):

These notes make no sense! No, not one little bit!

I just want throw it down and have a yelling fit!

I hate this confining intrument, as can you see!

It's got to be my destiny, Cause that's what my cutie mark is telling me!

My friend is gonna send me his version where Ice gets Siren's mark so yeah :D

I'll switch all my OC's cutie marks with their brothers. Pawn is now a spellsword, despite being very weak with magic and having no experience with the sword, Knight is now a tactician, despite being hotheaded, stupid, and his habit of rushing everything. Showboat is now a sculpter, despite having no patience and being terrible with anything art related. Marble is now a lawyer, despite being nervous in front of crowds, bad with arguments, and easily confused.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's what I have came up with...

Spin Art - Smiling Sun (Sunshine)

Jigsaw - Rainbow Tornado (Spin)

Coffee Rush - Blue Puzzle Piece (Jigsaw)

Three Cloud - Coffee cup (Coffee)

Mended Heart - Three Clouds (Clouds)

(I have never shown this one to you guys before) Sunshine Smile - A heart broke into two, slowly being repaired with three threads (Sparkles)

Not confirmed but seems cool.... Just made each OC have the mark from the person below in the list. :/

Well if we go by my closest friends with Pony selves I would either get a writing cutie mark (which I wouldn't be horrible at, though not particularly great), a rabbit cutie mark (but my friend does want to do character design so it wouldn't be too far from what I want to do) or no cutie mark (one of my friends is a sea pony and sea ponies don't actually have cutie marks). Still it would be interesting for whoever ended up with mine since of the four of us I'm the only Unicorn (well I suppose I lean toward directing than actual animating)

But if we go by me personally, I would probably end up with something in physical medicine. More than the opposite of a talent I have it's based on myself as a whole; anything medical makes very uncomfortable so it would be one of the things I'm least suited to

(and thinking about it, the cutie marks everyone ended up with weren't so much the opposite of their talents as a talent that goes against one of their personality traits; animal care requires a type of quiet leadership Rainbow doesn't have, being an entertainer requires being more extraverted than Fluttershy is, while Pinkie has become more responsible over the course of the series running a farm is something we know from her cutie mark story she isn't suited for, sewing and any type of designing job requires an eye for detail and what works together that we know from "Suited For Success" Applejack doesn't have and managing weather seems to involve focusing on what the end result should be rather than the details of how it gets to that point which Rarity obviously had difficulty with)

• 5 months later...