Hmmm... let me see...

- Less annoying spoilers

- Give AJ more character than apple-loving country pony

- Rainbow Dash solo song

- Actually give King Sombra a backstory

- More random Pinkie Pie songs, like in the older seasons

- Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash sister stuff

- Luna singing (Princess duet maybe?)

- Have a background pony be a part of an episode, but not revolve around it. (Similar to Derpy speaking)

Actually came up with more than I thought. :razz:

- Less annoying spoilers

One thousand times YES!

I shouldn't have to go into hibernation to miss spoilers! Just because you see the spoilers everywhere online doesn't mean it is ok to post them publicly here!

Everything desirable breaks down into one point:

• More character development and fewer new characters.

Please develop the primary characters as well as a few background ponies. There is already an impressively large cast...lets go deeper rather than wider. Reading through this thread, it seems most of the hopes hinge around characters we already know. This could be accomplished so many creative ways, and more backstory would be cool if it meant seeing more filly versions of our favorite characters.

The thing that would redeem the crusaders, and make all of their terrible episodes worthwhile is if they finally got the point...BEFORE they get their cutie marks. I want to see them pursuing their passions, and pursuing them because they are excited by them, and not because they are trying to force it. Additionally, it would be nice for them not to all get them in the same episode.

One thousand times YES!

I shouldn't have to go into hibernation to miss spoilers! Just because you see the spoilers everywhere online doesn't mean it is ok to post them publicly here!

Everything desirable breaks down into one point:

• More character development and fewer new characters.

Please develop the primary characters as well as a few background ponies. There is already an impressively large cast...lets go deeper rather than wider. Reading through this thread, it seems most of the hopes hinge around characters we already know. This could be accomplished so many creative ways, and more backstory would be cool if it meant seeing more filly versions of our favorite characters.

The thing that would redeem the crusaders, and make all of their terrible episodes worthwhile is if they finally got the point...BEFORE they get their cutie marks. I want to see them pursuing their passions, and pursuing them because they are excited by them, and not because they are trying to force it. Additionally, it would be nice for them not to all get them in the same episode.

hit the nail on the head!

and we should all agree as a fanbase to keep the spoilers to a minimum as a whole, especially major ones the whole twlicorn thing would have been so epic also if not spoiled by the media :c

My wishlist:

• Lots of Twilight
  • Plenty of Rarity to make up for S3
  • More Royal Princess action in general
  • Twiparents finally speaking for once
  • A new villain for an episode or two
  • AJ finally given something to advance her character arc
  • More world-building
  • Velociraptors (don't ask)

GIRAFFES!

I kid you not they need giraffes. I want a legit giraffe for WoE.....

:S I feel selfish....

Well, if we ever get an episode that takes place in Zecora's homeland, we might see some giraffes...And some lions (Which we have seen already in the show.) And since they have hooves, giraffes would most likely be an intelligent race..

I want some more consistency with Pinkie Pie. When an episode is about her she shows depth and that there is more to her then random jokes and parties but if the episode isn't about her she doesn't do anything but give non-sequiters. How about she gives some insight once in a while or does something other then make random jokes

I want some more consistency with Pinkie Pie. When an episode is about her she shows depth and that there is more to her then random jokes and parties but if the episode isn't about her she doesn't do anything but give non-sequiters. How about she gives some insight once in a while or does something other then make random jokes

That would be a good way to develop her. Now that I think about it, the other characters could be a little deeper when they aren't the main character as well.

That would be a good way to develop her. Now that I think about it, the other characters could be a little deeper when they aren't the main character as well.

I was watching Call of the Cutie recently when it occured to me her asking Applebloom if she likes to eat cupcakes then roping her into making cupcakes seems random when it is in fact a very calculated move to help out Applebloom without being blatent about it. I would like to see more of that rather then something happens, Pinkie Pie yells and pulls out a random prop and everybody ignores her.

• Like 1

Hmm, what I would like to see?

-Definately would love to see more background story! Rarity and Fluttershy for sure, we don't know a whole lot about how their families influenced them.

-I would like to see our new alicorn stay the way she is, but oft forget she has wings.

-Maybe exploration to a town other than Canterlot. ( I like the place, but they go there all the time. )

-Some more Luna time would be appreciated.

~Equestria Games!

I really, strongly feel like this is going to be a reality in the season 4 premier. It only makes sense that an even this big will be made as the 2 part opener for the season. I also wouldn't be too surprised to find Twilight assigned to preside over the games as her first official task. I'm even going to go out on a limb and say the episode is going to focus on Twilight learning to be fair, and showing equality to all her subjects, not playing favorites. My prediction is made. Let it be archived! Lol.

Unless Discord decides to show up and do something chaotic. In which case, all bets are off. :P

I also want to see another time-traveling episode. That was really cool. Only this time, I want to see The Doctor. It probably won't happen, but hey, I can dream, can't I?

• 4 months later...

Another Rarity Solo plz. And actually, I would like to see a Trixie Solo! Why Trixie is acting like the Great and Powerful whatever, and actually make Nightmare Rarity a reality (Or maybe Nightmare AJ, oooohhhh~)

Just imagine, Luna turning into Nightmare Moon, but she suddenly uses force to kick the whatever that made her into Nightmare Moon go off, and they actually get into Rarity! I KNOW her voice would sound AMAZING and I would be eager to know how they would get Rarity back, and beating the dark thing once and for all! And it would even be more epic if it was actually Sombra himself leading the darkness, that would be a MAJOR plot twist! And if that happens....In that very episode, I would like to actually see a battle, a real one! Come on, this would look beast!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i would love to see one of the mane 6 (FlutterShy, specifically but is open to the others as well) turn dark for a two ep run. "DarkShy" I.E. something like she is teased bad enough by rainbow dash (example) to leave to the everfree forest and takes solace for for a day or two. then something like something like the fluttershy we know and LOVE!! turn wicked and taint her element and traps her "kindness" in said dark element. has a mega epic battle against the other pony's then the pony's that wronged her apologizes causing her true self to react, brake free, battle with her dark self then helps heal her dark selves wounds realizing that there is a dark part in all pony's heart's as a mirror to the other side and have to be able to control ones anger and treat others with kindness and respect...but this is most likely a pipe dream

also more extremely well arranged songs coming from the fact that i am a musician (indie alt rock) and new brony i was BLOWN away by how well the smile song was arranged i just was COMPLETELY floored and loved it and is now all i listen to for the past week on repeat. i was like no wonder MLP got so many awards for they're song arrangement and well thought/picked out singers

[GASP] ANNND i agree with all the other above's idea's

Sailu

Edited by Sailu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...