Heyo Everypony!

Elsina

Hey!

If you didn't already, please zip on over to the rules section, just so that you're up to speed!

You'll also need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board. You can find your post count under your avatar and username.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to the great and wonderful forums that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings and I will be your new friend here on these forums

I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If the answer is yes then I hope to see you around on the RPing forums!

If the answer is no that's okay! We have plenty of other threads that will give you all the pony love you need!

Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay

Also please don't be afraid to ask staff questions if you need help quick tip you need to post 5 times in the intro thread before you're allowed anywhere else.

Please feel free to PM me for just talks or if you have questions.

@MyLittlePonyTales: Thank You. I already have checked them out and will probably be re-reading them as well tonight. Pleasure to meet you~!

@PaintedWings: To answer your questions, Yes and yes! In fact I'm working on an application right now!!

@ShayuaHaise: I know I will! I thank you!

@RCTwi: YAY I MADE IT!

Any friend of RC's is a friend of mine. Expect to be equally abused :D

I kid, I kid.

Welcome to the boards. I think the other staffers have explained all of the housekeeping stuff already, so I'll spare you a rehash. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. There's always at least one of us around on the boards or IRC!

Yep I am :3

Pleasure to be here!!

You can call me El, or Elsy. Those are what I'm kinda used to be called by.

I will! Just waiting to be done with AC to really start getting active...

Right now its been very exciting and exhausting.

Yep I am :3

Pleasure to be here!!

You can call me El, or Elsy. Those are what I'm kinda used to be called by.

I will! Just waiting to be done with AC to really start getting active...

Right now its been very exciting and exhausting.

Okay, Elsy it is then. :3

Very exciting and exhausting? That is the very definition of being a brony! 8D

Well, the exhausting bit, not as much. More towards the exciting (and happy and loving) end of the spectrum.

I was about to say!

The exhausting bit is only because something appears to be wrong with my hip and I have a messed up knee.

All the city walking = me falling apart and dying on the streets.

Other than that I'm super excited! So much so that I haven't been going to bad till like 3 am the past few days lol

I bought a custom Nightmare Moon and like a bajillion cutie mark buttons and 3 pony badges.

Two of which are my OCs. One's been approved and I'm waiting on the other one and being switched over so I can rp.

I need to take a pretty picture of her and post it somewhere... I even have a link to the people that did it somewhere.

They had a Last Unicorn pony signed by Peter S. Beagle!! They weren't selling it D;

Ah... Well it should go fine. I've had like close to ten years of roleplaying different things so this shouldn't be too much of a problem for me.

Before roleplaying on here, I actually partook in roleplaying feral horses. I think I had two or three mares. My favourite one was a Pintabian, if I recall correctly. That was a little over a year ago. And I've done lots of fantasy RP previous to that. I'm a good RPer, there's no doubt about that. I mean, I don't think I'm all that amazing, but people keep telling me that I do rather well, and so I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I know what I'm doing and can carry myself well. :3

I am -SO- sorry, I dunno how I missed you! Welcome to the Herd! I'm sure you've already been given all the most interesting stuff. I'm so ashamed and slacking I didn't catch you earlier! Feel free to bug any of the staff members with any questions or concerns you have, and looking forward to seeing you in action!