how are you going to celebrate season 4 ?

kunio18

We've had almost a year of complete silence when it comes to the ponies, and its driving me up the walls.

Surely you all are going to do something rad when the season 4 finally airs, maybe get some friends round an order a few pizzas and drink silly amounts of coke an fizzy pop

What do you plan on doing when season four begins? If not a party, what else do you plan for November 23rd?

P.S i really hope someone uploads it you tube because that the only channel that i can view it all on.,i cant remember that famous guy that used to do it alot, is he still around, ? he was that dude on EQD.

I don't really plan on doing anything special, but I may finally get my lazy but and start doing a show watching reutine (i.e. finally watch various shows every Saturday.). There have been many good shows that I've been to lazy to get watching, so maybe when seaon 4 comes around I'll start out.

I'll have some soft drinks and potato chips of course, especially will enjoy the double episodes which always do in all seasons, well, except for the Season 3 finale which is only 1 episode. Sometimes simple is fine enough. :)

Like the season three premiere and finale episodes, I'll be watching the season 4 premiere via one of the live streams (using the Ustream VIERA app) on my Panasonic home theatre system and having a bottle of Schweppes lemonade and a bag or two of Doritos (Cheese Supreme).

The only downside to catching the premiere live is that I have to pull a late night/early morning (2:00am) or two to catch the episode live due to the time differences between the US and Australia which means having to give up my early Sunday morning sleep in.

We've had almost a year of complete silence when it comes to the ponies, and its driving me up the walls.

Surely you all are going to do something rad when the season 4 finally airs, maybe get some friends round an order a few pizzas and drink silly amounts of coke an fizzy pop

What do you plan on doing when season four begins? If not a party, what else do you plan for November 23rd?

P.S i really hope someone uploads it you tube because that the only channel that i can view it all on.,i cant remember that famous guy that used to do it alot, is he still around, ? he was that dude on EQD.

Pony stuff.