Spotted an animation error

Oh yeah, remember when I said "7 hours"? I think it's closer to 9 hours. If 1.1 turns out good, I'll have the video up at 3:00am EST...

Maybe.

He's pullim' an all nighter! :mad: Man, you are certainly dedicated, can't way to see it! :)

Not bad, 8 hours to export.

V.1.1 is satisfactory. There are still a few hiccups, including a typo (Pinki instead of Pinkie), some delayed, but subdued, sounds (Episode 7, 16 and 22 are major offenders) and I forgot to add a credit when "You gotta share" starts (It's still credited in the end, though).

I think I'll do a V.1.2 for myself, but I'll only upload 1.1 on my youtube channel.

So how long will it take for it to get uploaded?

Well, from this exact moment that I am typing...778 minutes.

That's 13 hours.

See ya'll tomorrow. :?

Not bad, 8 hours to export.

V.1.1 is satisfactory. There are still a few hiccups, including a typo (Pinki instead of Pinkie), some delayed, but subdued, sounds (Episode 7, 16 and 22 are major offenders) and I forgot to add a credit when "You gotta share" starts (It's still credited in the end, though).

I think I'll do a V.1.2 for myself, but I'll only upload 1.1 on my youtube channel.

So how long will it take for it to get uploaded?

Well, from this exact moment that I am typing...778 minutes.

That's 13 hours.

See ya'll tomorrow. :?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CRAP. :evil:

I'm afraid things have taken a turn for the worse: I forgot that youtube is completely inept at handling uploads that are bigger than 2 gigs, which means that I have to export the video YET AGAIN, this time in 720p (FORTUNATELY, because any lower quality would screw up some scenes really badly.)

Then I upload the vid and hope my computer won't crash/lose connection for the amount of time it will take to upload it. Which will probably be 7 hours.

So yeah, at this point I'm not even sure I'll have it up by tomorrow. :)

The good news it that we all get V.1.2. Heh. :blush:

I guess I could use a compression trick to get the video to be small enough, but that would take even more time. Blargh. :green:

screencap20.png

Sweetie Belle's helmet, and probably Applebloom's too, is missing its straps.

HER HORN IS GOING THROUGH THE HELMET!

Also her eyelashes are sweeping the wrong way

And another error with Rarity's scarf is that in the scene where she puts it on it's slightly transluent

In "The Best Night Ever" when Pinkie Pie sings "The Pony Pokey" Rainbow Dash kicks the table with her right leg, not her left

I can't wait to see your masterpiece, I hope it gets some major mondo attention when it is fully implemented. Will have to send a note to EqD once it is for major hits. :)

My current Blooper vids get a healthy amount of views every day and have 20 000+ total each right now. I'll personally send an e-mail to EqD once I'm certain the season 1 vid is ready as well, which is 3000+ views guaranteed.

Also, I'm not sure people would be willing to watch this vid as much as the previous ones: the length is sure to put off a few people, since the other videos were something you could watch on an lunch break.

22% done. Less than 6 hours left.

4:57 pm EDIT: 50% done. Less than 4 hours left.

1 hour left (+ maybe several minutes in processing...). Hopefully I won't jinx the upload, but here's a few more things to know about the vid:

-The mistakes are in episodic order, IE they appear from episode 1's beginning to it's end, then episode 2's beginning to it's end etc...

There's one exception where I go backwards in an episode (Dragonshy).

-There's an extra scene after episode 26. Anyone who's watched the previous blooper video probably have an idea what it is about. The execution is something not many might expect though! After the scene it's the credits (Which are really 3 minutes long).

-The vid glosses over a lot of small mistakes, and is in general fast-paced, so don't be shy to pause if you need to, because the video spends as little as 4 seconds on average to point out a mistake.

Sequence mistakes are especially bad, because they rarely stop and will skip around to save time.

8:39 PM EDIT: Video is uploaded! :) Just a matter of processing now.

1 hour left (+ maybe several minutes in processing...). Hopefully I won't jinx the upload, but here's a few more things to know about the vid:

-The mistakes are in episodic order, IE they appear from episode 1's beginning to it's end, then episode 2's beginning to it's end etc...

There's one exception where I go backwards in an episode (Dragonshy).

-There's an extra scene after episode 26. Anyone who's watched the previous blooper video probably have an idea what it is about. The execution is something not many might expect though! After the scene it's the credits (Which are really 3 minutes long).

-The vid glosses over a lot of small mistakes, and is in general fast-paced, so don't be shy to pause if you need to, because the video spends as little as 4 seconds on average to point out a mistake.

Sequence mistakes are especially bad, because they rarely stop and will skip around to save time.

8:39 PM EDIT: Video is uploaded! :) Just a matter of processing now.

YES! YES!

I can't believe I just decided to watch the entirety of that. :o But wow, that was pretty damn amusing. :o Definitely a great way to kill an hour.

Thanks for all your hard work on it. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b5ZjGdjz1k

IT'S FINALLY HERE! :smirk:

Follow the link for HD. Now I gotta add annotations everywhere so that people can follow the vid's different episodes like chapters.

I'm so watching this after I catch up with all my shows o-o

EDIT: I noticed the Big Mac thing every time I saw him in the show but in the intro his cutie-mark was always sparkly not in the show what's up with that xD

• 4 weeks later...

With Season 2 now underway, I'll be sharing my findings directly with ya'll now.

Under here is my current list of mistakes of episode 1 of season 2. Considering how nitpicky some of them get, only a few will make it to Vol.6

Episode 1

-----------------

0:30 - The CMC enter the scene in the 3/4 FRONT, when they should be in 3/4 back

0:33 - Cheerilee is shown to have 3 eyelashes on the lower portion of her eyes in front view, but in 3/4 and profile views, she only has 2.

1:13 - Scootaloo's forelegs are much longer than they should be.

1:31 - Twist is still a blank flank (Check 1080p to be sure)

2:12 - Same BG from Bridle Gossip (With the multiple Trixies)

2:47 - Applejack's mane loses her hair band (along with everything below it) for several frames

2:49 - AJ was latched into a carriage in the previous scene. It disappears in this one. (This may just be a poor scene transition)

2:51 - AJ has extra eyelashes

3:25 - The squirrel gains white freckles (near the nose) as it opens its mouth. At 3:26, there is a frame where the squirrel loses a lot of details, once it closes its mouth, the freckles are either gone or turned brown.

*3:32 - JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING - Salvador Dali Reference (maybe)

4:35 - Fluttershy's neck displaces 1 frame too soon

4:42 - Extra eyelashes when AJ blinks

4:46 - A brown bunny's disembodied head floats in the air for a few frames (before the body catches up)

*4:47 - One of the bunnies isn't morphed into a half-horse! Strange.

5:00 - Delayed frame. Also, the scroll literally comes out of Spike's mouth, as opposed to previous instances where it would materialize from his flames.

5:28 - 4 eyelashes on AJ's right eye

5:35-:36 - Position scramble between Rarity, Pinkie and Fluttershy

6:36 - Fluttershy, on the stained glass, is colored. At 6:38, she no longer is.

6:49 - Celestia's wings seem to appear out of nowhere. *This could be justified, as she is opening them.

7:04 - Pinkie's eye loses its blue iris for 1 frame.

7:19 - Celestia's wings are missing.

7:59 - The stained glass from 6:36 is reversed and enlarged, resulting in missing corners.

8:11 - There is no circle for Twilight on the stained glass. 8:27 adds a orange circle, and 8:35 adds Twilight to it. 8:44 removes Twilight and the circle.

*8:15-:22 - A nice 3d effect. Fluttershy, on this new stained glass, is uncolored.

8:27 - The Fluttershy is now colored (Courtesy of Discord?)

8:35 - The Fluttershy is now sad (It was smiling beforehand)

8:44 - The Fluttershy is now uncolored.

9:17 - The Fluttershy is discolored, and so is her circle now too!

10:54 - Discord's left hand disappears for 1 frame

10:57 - His mane disappears for several frames

11:07 - AJ loses her eyelashes for 3 frames, then gains 3 more at 11:09 when she blinks

11:08 - His mane disappears for 1 frame

11:11 - His left arm is disjointed for 1 frame

11:14 - His right horn ended up being layered above his left one for 1 frame

11:19 - Extra eyelashes on Dash

11:25 - Discord's wings are missing

11:30 - Extra eyelashes on AJ just before she blinks on one of the frames

11:34 - Pinkie has 9 eyelashes on each eye for about 1-2 frames

11:52 - Twilight suffers several different eye problems for 3 frames

12:03 - Maze design flaw - Pinkie and Fluttershy are practically guaranteed to meet each other, although Fluttershy hides in the bush, so this flaw may be possible to overlook

12:08 - AJ might be missing her freckles here (Check in 1080p)

12:14 - AJ's legs are very slender in the sequence were she approaches the apples

12:23 - The apple on the left is clearly behind the center one, yet its leaf is layered above the center one anyway.

12:25 - Freckles missing + inner thigh cutie mark (1 frame)

12:56 - Extra eyelashes on AJ

13:11 - Twilight has her horn back, but Rainbow, Rarity and Fluttershy don't have their horn/wings back. Moreover, when Twilight talks and uses a front view of her head, her horn disappears again.

13:24 - The reflection doesn't really work when AJ lowers her head near the water.

13:33 - AJ has extra eyelashes for 1 frame

13:54 - While being "Grey-ified", a small portion of AJ's hat light's up for 1 frame.

13:55 - Twilight has her horn while running by. And then she comes back and she doesn't have it anymore.

*14:57 - That ought to make a few kids have sleepless nights

15:45 - AJ's right legs look REALLY strange here. They should be a bit longer.

*16:03 - Wierd stuff going on here

16:10 - Rarity is a blank flank

18:40 - Discord's horns desynch and improperly overlay each other for several frames

18:48 - Fluttershy has an extra butterfly on her cutie mark

19:11 - For 2 frames, AJ has 2 hats

19:46 - Discord's horns are in the wrong positions, and abruptly switch back.

19:56 - Discord's facial features are mirrored, and his mane goes missing in 1 frame

19:58 - His left arm is displaced for 2 frames

20:13 - Dash has extra eyelashes for these 2 short scenes

20:18 - His facial features are reversed yet again.

21:02 - AJ gets a double hat yet again. Extra eyelashes on the next frame

21:18 - Discord's parasol is disconnected to the handle for 2 frames, then they desynch for a couple more frames.

Making Vol. 6 of My Little Bloopers, so I guess I can share some screencaps of my findings.

Discordsdoublebeard.png

The first mistake I found here was that Discord's head is mirrored.

But...there's another one.

Discordsdoublebeard2.png

Discord has a secondary and static beard!

And this isn't a single frame error - the entire scene has him talking with the mistake in clear sight! Seriously, go see it for yourself! (...and then you can't unsee it... :sad: )