New Dragon

RyuNeko

About Myself: I am an artist that does pencil, ink, oil pencil and wood pieces. Right now I am doing more wood than anything else. I like anything fantasy (especially dragons), anime, manga, weightlifting and, recently, and obviously, MLP.

I live in a hidden cave, away from any spectators. This allows me to watch and monitor the Brony/Pony community around me without being seen. The element of surprise is so much fun it's hard to contain myself from jumping out and saying "HEY, how you doooinnnnn'?"

I chose the name RyuNeko, it means Dragon Cat in Japanese, because I love dragons and my wife loves cats (as we have 10 of them).

How I found Canterlot.com: I looked up MLP forums.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My brother does a lot with MLP. He does digital art drawings on DeviantArt and has talked to me about the show quite a few times.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy
How are you all doing this snowy and cold day? (it is where I live anyways) I am brand spankin' new to the pony universe. My first dealings with this very energetic ponyverse was about 2 years ago when I went to a Brony con with my brother: Canterlot Garden I believe it was. But I have only recently started to watch the show. I ask some patience from you guys as, like I said, I am new so I don't know much.............yet. So, I wish everypony a very happy and ponylicious day.

Glad to have you here! If you have any questions, feel free to direct them towards myself or anyone else with "RP Helper" or "SRP Helper" at the bottom of their posts. Like it says, we're here to help! :)

Hope you like it here!

Glad to have you here! If you have any questions, feel free to direct them towards myself or anyone else with "RP Helper" or "SRP Helper" at the bottom of their posts. Like it says, we're here to help! :)

Hope you like it here!

Thank you very much. I will do so. :D

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

There's many areas to explore on this website, make yourself at home!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Cute names! I especially love Gunny. Is Miyuki inspired by the cat from The last Airbender by any chance?

I think my wife picked it from some anime, before The Last Airbender was even around. Most of our cats are at least 7 years old. I picked Gunny's name because he is gray like gunsmoke.

Hello everypony that has posted on here. Again, I really appreciate all the warm welcomes. :) I wanted to invite you to my woodworking thread as a couple of you asked about it. I started a new thread where I will post all projects in progress and completed. So please have a visit and I hope you enjoy the experience. If you have any questions please ask away, this Brony is willing to answer questions if he is capable. ;)

Here is the link:

Archived