• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, regular soda wise, I definitely a root beer gal, but underneath I have an unquenchable need for Shirley Temples(basically cherry and sprite). The closest thing that comes to it, mass-market, is cherry 7-up. It is close, close enough that if I buy a two liter it will be gone in an hour. And that why I'm not allowed to buy cherry 7-up anymore

I used to love Mr. Pibb until I went vegan for a few years and couldn't drink it, since it contains lactic acid. When I finally gave up and started eating real food again, my tastes had drastically changed. Mr. Pibb has that sort of bitter aftertaste that milk does, it utterly revolts me now.

I generally tend to drink Mountain Dew, Doctor Pepper or Pepsi, just because they seem to be the easiest to find the cane sugar versions of (Throwback or Heritage they call 'em). The cane sugar sodas are sooo much better than the corn syrup ones. Jones sodas also use cane sugar, and their green apple sodas are great.

Lets see; Coke, Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke (especially if its Coke mixed with real vanilla, but the canned stuff is good too,) Mountain Dew, MD Code Red, orange soda, grape soda (particularly Stewards Grape,) occasionally 7Up or Sprite, Barqs rootbeer and red cream soda, IBC rootbeer... well, lets put it this way, about the only sodas I don't like are Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. I personally don't drink much alcohol at all, so most of my fridge space is taken up by sodas. Heck, my kitchen is decorated with Coke memorabilia. Currently in the fridge there are cases of Code Red, Mountain Dew Throwback, and Vanilla Coke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...