A scenario... What would you do?

leapman

Here is a scenario:

You are sitting at home watching MlP on TV/PC. While you’re laid back watching the show, all of a sudden the show freezes a static bright blue color. You pause for a second, and then knock on the screen in an attempt to fix it, your knuckle goes through! You jerk back astonished, but for some strange reason your curiosity impels you to try it again. This time you stick your whole hand through, and glare in amazement. Then out of nowhere something pulls on your hand and you fall in! Everything is dark and silent, and then you see a very vague image in the distance. It is rushing at you, and then it hits you. You wake up in Pony Ville with Twilight Sparkle there to greet you!

What would you do?

i would be happy as all hell,greet twi and spike, ask if i could meet the rest of the main 6, play around with the CMC, say hi to coco, kick surri in the face, pledge allegiance to the lunar republic, would try and grant sunset shimmer pardon in equestria and have her as my marefriend, that or pinkie, spend a lot of time with pinkie taking her fears into account and being the pony she can always come to for comfort when no one else will listen or care to see her hurts. hang with twilight, help flutters with her critters, and rise in the ranks of the lunar republic to be luna's right hoof.

(yes pinkie is one of my favorite all time ponies if she is written well like in pinkie pride and a friend indeed)

Heh. Well, if I found I could suddenly go through TV, I'd be pretty freaked out at first, I think. Then I'd probably wonder if I didn't have some kind of Persona ability.

Of course, then once I actually jumped in and got to Ponyville and saw all that, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably be pretty taken aback and wouldn't know how to react at first. It would take a lot of adjusting to. After a moment or two, I'd probably come around and think it was kinda cool though. As for what I'd do, I doubt I'd really bother any of the ponies too much. Twilight would probably be interested in me and where I came from (especially if I'm not suddenly a pony), so I'd stick with her and hopefully get to in time meet her friends. It'd probably make for an interesting enough life.

Totally Flip my stuff in a bad way. Maybe end up starting like this...

"Don't worry guys! Friendship is magic!"

Me: "Don't worry?! You live here! I got sucked through a fricken TV INTO A LAND FULL OF PONIES!"

"You're... not a pony? You sure look like one to me..."

Me: "WHAT THE *insert super swear here*"

Rigid with the effort of clamping down panic, I would explain myself through clenched teeth, hoping for a way home. I'd probably be able to adapt were I stuck there--I mean, there's much worse places to be, right? But the first day or so I would not be a happy camper.

I'd freak out as to how I'm still seeing things in Pastel colour and vector lines, and I'm the only complexly defined entity. I wouldn't scream, but I'd probably demand answers in a hostile manner and get magic bolted by Twi. Now depended on whether I was knocked unconscious or not. I'd then try to explain my situation after calming down, then ask for help in returning home, assisting in combing the library for a extra-dimension portal spell.

When I'm hungry, I'd probably try to find food. And explain that hay and daffodils would probably make me sick, so I'd auto-get to see Pinkie and Sugarcube corner. By the time I'm back at the library, I'll probably be jacked-up on sugar and jumping around. If it takes long to find that spell, then I slowly get acquainted with town, help around where they can't. If it seems it'll take months or years, I'll probably settle down in Ponyville, but randomly go exploring around town. I'd pick up some fighting skills to ward off whatever sad beast decides to try make me lunch, and make it lunch.

All of this of course, without ever telling them that I know EVERYTHING about their lives up until my arrival. That would be too creepy, knowing that hewmons watch them through magical screens of light every Saturday morning.

I would... pretty much freak out.

And then I would be excited.

And then I would look at myself, and then I'd freak out again.

And THEN I would get excited again!

AND THEN..... I call myself Gale Strom and become Princess Luna's royal agent!

MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Discord? Assuming he's not sealed up? I would if it means I am not going to get sealed up in a stone tablet by being friends with him. Then we'd be better buddies than an eagle and a Condor. But if that's the case than me and the ponies are gonna have problems that a friendship will not solve :/.

Well... honestly quite well. Most hewmahns are easily trained to be jacks. Unlike ponies with cutie marks, where talent is limited by destiny... for humans it's the capacity to learn. They may be able to get jobs fairly easily... but a decent living space is another story. An adult being anywhere between 4ft to 7ft tall.... I'd imagine in MLP there are low ceilings and stuff as a pony is not necessarily expected to see those heights. A full blown horse on the other hand... yeah.

Archived