Hi Everypony

ArmedSargent117

Welcome to the peaceful and caring forum that is Canterlot.

Hi, my name is BlindJester formally known as PaintedWings and I will be your new buddy here on these forums. I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony we get here at Canterlot.

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the wonderful world that is canterlot?(Do NOT worry if you don't want to RP with us that is absolutely okay we are not requiring you to join so don't be afraid to tell us you don't plan to participate.

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around the RP section!

If the answer is no then that's fine! We have plenty of other wonderful things for you to do here at Canterlot such as meeting other bronies, discussing things about the show, the second season, sharing your art, canoeing, hiking, and long walks on the beach. Also you must post 5 times in the intro section before being allowed anywhere else keeps the trolls and spam bots in control and gives you a chance to introduce yourself to other new bronies. Also please be sure to check out the rules and get possible goodies here at the Getting Started Section. Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Welcome to the peaceful and caring forum that is Canterlot.

Hi, my name is BlindJester formally known as PaintedWings and I will be your new buddy here on these forums. I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony we get here at Canterlot.

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the wonderful world that is canterlot?(Do NOT worry if you don't want to RP with us that is absolutely okay we are not requiring you to join so don't be afraid to tell us you don't plan to participate.

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around the RP section!

If the answer is no then that's fine! We have plenty of other wonderful things for you to do here at Canterlot such as meeting other bronies, discussing things about the show, the second season, sharing your art, canoeing, hiking, and long walks on the beach. Also you must post 5 times in the intro section before being allowed anywhere else keeps the trolls and spam bots in control and gives you a chance to introduce yourself to other new bronies. Also please be sure to check out the rules and get possible goodies here at the Getting Started Section. Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay. :lol:

Apologies, I didn't mean to ignore your question BlindJester (little scatter brained tonight). To answer your first question, I do not RP at present. I've not done so in the past and if certain individuals plan to bring me into their RPs, I would likely lurk for a while (and read up on things). So to answer your second question, not at the moment, but perhaps later.

• 2 weeks later...