Hello

Roman777

Hello everypony, I'm Roman777. I've been a brony since last Halloween. I've always wanted to be part of forum that wasn't just about modding or technical stuff. Now that high school has lightened up, giving me much more free time with each passing day, I figure this is the best time to make a move and become an active member in this forum. So...yeah, hopefully I will be able achieve good terms with all of you.

Welcome! Once you enter through these great halls of Canterlot, you'll never want to go back! I don't feel permitted to offer you help (because I'm also relatively new here), but if you ask, help will come!

Great idea to take the opportunity in summertime.

You'll find the Spam Stables, Chit-Chat, Pony Chatter, Free-for-All Roleplay, and Official Roleplaying a lot of fun. I myself don't do official roleplay, since I like to do the most ridiculous things of roleplay.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay, and wish be friends!

We can be on good terms if you like music o3o

jk, happy to see that high school is giving you a break, because the exact opposite is happening on my end ;3;

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please try to enjoy your stay here. Also, keep up with the show if you can or are able to. Maybe we will be in an RP together at some point eventually too.

:)

Archived