Welcome to Keen's Art Shop Portrait event!

All slots are filled. Sign up is now closed.

large.peachy_s_portraits_by_everlastingd

This is where you will sign up to have your character's portrait drawn. Once you sign up, feel free to post in the original thread found here!

Rules/Info

Spoiler

• It will be first come first serve.
  • Unlike last time, I will be drawing each character in order and posting the image in the gallery upon completion regardless of the thread's activity. It's kinda hard to keep up with ten characters in one thread so I would understand if it starts to dwindle in activity. Even if the thread dies completely, I will still finish all the requests. :D
  • Despite calling them portraits, the art will be fullbody!
  • The progress may slow down and speed up depending on what's going on IRL.
  • This OOC thread isn't just for signing up. Feel free to ask questions and talk about the thread too just like any other OOC discussion.
  • There will be a total of ten slots available.
  • You must have at least one accepted character to sign up.
  • Please fill out the signup form below
  • Have fun!

Signup form

Spoiler

Character name: (Self explanatory)

Appearance description or picture reference:  (If you don't have any images of your character, please give me a description of their body color, mane color, eye color, hairstyle, bodytype, ect.)

Extra accessories: (Is there anything extra you want added to the image? A certain hat or even an item?)

Pose/expression:  (Is there a particular expression/pose you're thinking of? If not, then just say N/A or surprise me!)

Slots:

1. Tacobob - Wind Walker (complete!)

2. Lyipheoryia - Ebony Radiance (complete!)

3. Quicklime - Kalime (complete!)

4. Bellosh - Limi (complete!)

5. Zeig - Dawnguard (complete)

6. Pretzelpony - Sigrun (complete!)

7. LunarDisplay - Starshine (complete!)

8. RainbowFoxxy - Martingale Mist (complete!)

9. PrinceBlueblood - Halvard (complete!)

10. PyroBlaze - Flora Bloom (complete!)

14 minutes ago, tacobob said:

For some odd reason...I had originally read this as PINCHY's Portrait Event!

Sign me up!

5 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Sign me up as well!

Nightingale would LOOOVEEE a portrait.

Alrighty, I put you guys on the list! One thing I forgot to add was the sign up form. Filling it out tells me everything I need to know in order to get started on the requests. :)

Character name: (Self explanatory)

Appearance description or picture reference:  (If you don't have any images of your character, please give me a description of their body color, mane color, eye color, hairstyle, bodytype, ect.)

Extra accessories: (Is there anything extra you want added to the image? A certain hat or even an item?)

Pose/expression:  (Is there a particular expression/pose you're thinking of? If not, then just say N/A or surprise me!)

Character name: Wind Walker

Appearance description or picture reference: Here's some references. She's a filly.

Spoiler

oedrVXf.png?1

Spoiler

y4vLcjk.png?1

Extra accessories: Nothing extra.

Pose/expression:  I'll let you go with this. Please note, in the RP she's looking to get a picture of herself to give to her mother. So she just needs to be cute. :3

Character name: Ebony Radiance (aka Nightingale)

Appearance description or picture reference: 

http://claresilvermist.deviantart.com/art/Nightingale-2-596754628

http://claresilvermist.deviantart.com/art/Nightingale-596744308 

Extra accessories: A pair of headphones on top of her ears would be good, connected to a colourful lap-sized turntable

Pose/expression: Sitting down with the turntable on her lap, one hoof on the disc, and the other by her side.  Maybe some form of calm, closed-eyes, music-enjoying expression?  

Thanks!

Character name: Lími

Spoiler

2s690za.jpg

Extra accessories: Beneath the cloak seen in the reference pic, Lími should be wearing princely garments that wouldn't look out of place at a Viking or Westeros wedding (it's actually going to be his Gala outfit). So.... something like a white tunic with gold embroidery.

Pose/expression: N/A; but keep in mind this portrait is going to one of Lími's loved ones.

Roleplay? Art? McDerp? Role-play art and McDerp?! Yes please.

Character name: Dawnguard

Appearance description or picture reference: Profile and Picture 

Extra accessories: Dawnguard will be wearing his armor and have his spear, but the portrait cane be done with or without them, based on whether Peachy himself will advise their removal. 

Pose/expression:  Dawnguard's going to request a portrait that will appropriately reflect the RIGHTEOUS BLOODLINE OF HEROES flowing through his veins, so that future generations will have something to know him by when he valiantly gives up his life on a blackened battlefied to save all of Equestria from roiling darkness. 

So...

'Ya know. <3

(But like, whatever you/Peachy think is best, you/Peachy are/is the artist!)

Character name: Basira El-Amin

Appearance description or picture reference: As a description I'll use my own drawing of her. She'll have none of the items depicted though and be walking around like normal horse.

m37m16t.jpg

(I know it stinks. was my first stime drawing horse legs that aren't as... stumpy as pony legs are :P)

Extra accessories: Some earings with a symbol like this hanging from them:)

love-and-peace-in-arabic.jpg

Pose/expression: Like Limi N/A I'd be happy to let events play out so as to get something maybe more amusing than what I'd usually request! 

Character Name: Starshine

Appearance description or picture reference: wk_Z5s8d.png

Extra accessories: A lotus in the mane, please.

Pose/expression: A small smile with one hoof in front of the other one, just something simple. Thank you!

Ya!!! So glad to see this thread back in action! Your art is so wonderful! I'm excited!

Character name: Martingale Mist

Extra accessories: In MPD gear would be great!

Pose/expression:  Surprise me!

How are you handling RP in this thread, by the by? Are we allowed to have our characters come in and interact with others while they're waiting for their turn, or are characters only suppose to enter when their portrait is up, or?...

1 hour ago, Zeig said:

How are you handling RP in this thread, by the by? Are we allowed to have our characters come in and interact with others while they're waiting for their turn, or are characters only suppose to enter when their portrait is up, or?...

Whoops, should have explained that earlier. :|Your characters can come in, interact, and do whatever while waiting. It would be less confusing if each character signed up in the same order as the slots but it's not really a must. Also every character can show up at any time! :D

Character name: Halvard (a caribou)

Appearance description or picture reference:  Is it all right if I just link to my profile?

Extra accessories: He won't be coming in wearing full armor, but with a shiny breastplate emblazoned with the runic initials for his name, Halvard Breen.  Completely coincidentally, this looks exactly like the Bluetooth logo:

7pQXeoU9cJPsPGxFHxA44MmEAAAAASUVORK5CYII7pQXeoU9cJPsPGxFHxA44MmEAAAAASUVORK5CYII393px-Bluetooth.svg.png

Pose/expression:  He's not particularly excitable, more wry than anything else.  I suppose his exact expression would depend on what happens in the thread.

Name: Flora Bloom

Appearance Description: She is a small mare, with a light green coat and a dark green mane and tail. Her mane and tail are long and messy, a natural look to them. Her eyes are green and her cutie mark is a white silhouette of a blooming flower. 

Extra Accessories: Flowers intertwined in her mane. 

Pose/Expression: Perhaps something to show her shy nature, otherwise I'm open to whatever. 

Dawnguard's requested a portrait right away, but I'm going to have him 'hem'ing and 'haw'ing as he figures out exactly what he wants done so that he ends up with the most HEORIC looking portrait as possible. He'll eventually decide whenever Limi's portrait gets done~

Archived