hello ponies of canterlot

halofan303

Hello Fan of 303 gold rings! my name is Dusty and Dusty... My oc is Dusty. My neck name is Dusty too! so not to hard to work out I'm Dusty.

And here! have a free glowing blow thingy! *tosses the glowing blue ball thing on to you* aww it's sticking to you! it must like you.

"people?" That's a funny way to spell "ponies."

And welcome to the community!

sorry, like i said im new to the forum, (read the rules, thats it, so i dont know pony speak entirely yet :D)

but ill fix it i spose,

and thanks,

Hello Fan of 303 gold rings! my name is Dusty and Dusty... My oc is Dusty. My neck name is Dusty too! so not to hard to work out I'm Dusty.

And here! have a free glowing blow thingy! *tosses the glowing blue ball thing on to you* aww it's sticking to you! it must like you.

your implying i have some sort of brain damage don't you? well sorry for being nervous i guess...

and gee, thanks! :P

brain damage? No if some one has that it's me! Now hold on as jump in this lake with a plunged in toaster as a drink and fire a gun at birds that are on fire, oh I can swim... only good can come form this!

No... I well toss TNT in to a fire! and stop that fire with gas... sounds vary safe. :20:

And I was getting at all my names are Dusty, even my split personality.

brain damage? No if some one has that it's me! Now hold on as jump in this lake with a plunged in toaster as a drink and fire a gun at birds that are on fire, oh I can swim... only good can come form this!

No... I well toss TNT in to a fire! and stop that fire with gas... sounds vary safe. :20:

And I was getting at all my names are Dusty, even my split personality.

cool,

well yea that does actually sound safe, considering explosives actually put out fires...hmmm...

well nice to meacha dusty-s

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :P RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :D

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :P RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :D

i hope i dooooo toooo,

i am aware of these as it is why i have chosen to become a part of this community,

and i have looked at most of the rules and such things,

but there is one thing another rp forum has, bothered me with,

something about "after 2 months absence, the OC will be put up for adoption"

care to shine some light on the policies of this forums pony keep? :shock:

i hope i dooooo toooo,

i am aware of these as it is why i have chosen to become a part of this community,

Your OC characters are your creations, so you keep them unless for some reason you ask for them to be deleted or you elect to put them up for adoption.

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

i hope i dooooo toooo,

Your OC characters are your creations, so you keep them unless for some reason you ask for them to be deleted or you elect to put them up for adoption.

alright, thank you for clearing that up for me ^^

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

well i heard about the old forum equestria from the bronie wiki,

i just followed the canterlot link from the old forum and vuala

ere' i am :P

nice to meacha tales, ill be sure to let know to some of the staff if i have questions,

also i might take a loot at the chat at some point, when i got more time,

and thank you,