the bragging thread

we have a topic to talk about the things that are bothering us right now, but we don't have a topic for people to brag about the great things in their life (at least I don't think so)

anything goes, pony or non-pony, an accomplishment, a trip you're going on, an awesome gift you got. anything that makes you so excited that you want to show it off to the world!

mm, what do I have to brag about?

I just posted the first episode of mlp on facebook in our (me and my friends') closed group, and I woke up to several discussions about ponies XD (one was from my writer friend. he says that Twilight's personality changes too fast in the first two episodes [i agree] and that there won't be any character devlopment. he thinks he's able to predict how the ponies will react to any situation. I can't wait until he sees he's wrong)

I went to a birthday party, and I had no idea what the guy liked so I bought him a fake butterfly in a jar and it ended up being the best gift X3

I ATE CHOCOLATE CAKE LAST NIGHT GUYS ò^ó

I just got an Email from youtube saying that I may be eligible to earn money from playbacks of my videos! :grin: (been on a little over a year with a little over 60 videos)

Hmm...

I spent a year studying abroad in Japan where I learned the intricacies of Kendo and Tea Ceremony.

I work at a video game store and have recently been promoted to manager. (I'll have a blog post up about that entertaining conversation at some point)

I have an extensive Gundam scale modle collection of 27 and growing, including one Applejack themed scale model.

Hmm... what else, what else?

I beat "I want to be the guy" in one week.

I got accepted at an art academy saying that my favorite piece of art is Okami.

I got 100% on each Metroid-game up to and including Metroid Prime 3, under the time limit for the best ending.

(I need to get some of those non videogame related lifetime achievements done -.-)

OH! ah love barging! *pulls out his big book of barging*

I have a horse, I have more guns then most solders see in a life time, I love in the old west ever day of my life, i live in a saloon with free cider ever Monday.... moving on to other things.

I have a big group of friends, I live next door to las vages, my GF is a saloon girl, I love my life as a cowboy/outlaw (it works on the time of day) and get payed for it and well that's my fave junk of the top of my head.

My school is paying me to attend class, do office work, and web maintenance. I defeated all other applicants in spite of my lack of qualifications because I knew English and could actually socialize with the office staff. I am the Element of Office.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

My school is paying me to attend class, do office work, and web maintenance. I defeated all other applicants in spite of my lack of qualifications because I knew English and could actually socialize with the office staff. I am the Element of Office.

Yes the element of office...its very useful

I control the spam stables!!!!!!